American Hate Thread

There is currently a British hate thread on Sup Forums right now and we'll likely have a Polish hate thread and a Swedish hate thread later too, maybe a German one if the AMERICAN posters that keep making these decide if they have the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0OC7v0KXus

"The Amerimutt entered many threads under the rather childish delusion that they were going to call everyone nonwhite and 'Muhammed' and nobody was going to destroy them. At Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and half a dozen other boards, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."

There is nothing more detestable and disgusting than the Ameribomination, he enters every thread to say the same old tired phrase or post the same old tired picture of a news headline. He is the stale cancer eating away slowly at the heart of Sup Forums and they all are emanating from the heart of the cancer - the PTG general (The Reddit Embassy).
Your country is an absolute joke, it'd take half a day to list all of the terrible, terrible things that are wrong with your country and are proceeding to get worse and worse with each passing day - yet you have the audacity and the gall the come here and mock us for recent events.

You sowed the wind, yanks.
Now you reap the whirlwind.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4985856/Americans-fat-fight-crime-war-fires.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soros missed this weeks payment, should i be worried

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4985856/Americans-fat-fight-crime-war-fires.html

Your people are literally becoming too obese too perform and duty except sit upon their burgeoning, shart stained arses and power their bariatric sports scooter to the local Wal Mart to purchase more "High Fructose Sugar Clumps" and butter flavoured bacon grease.

Yoire projecting. Youre insecure and you're not fooling anyone. Hide behind your memes nigger, it's all you can do.

Nah mate he's good he'll probably come drop the cash off tomorrow - he always pays up every monday

We're all in the same boat yet you disgusting Yanktrolls have been the loudest and most obnoxious voice in reminding everyone that we are in some deep shit.

Your time is up Americunt. You have spurned your allies.

Now feel the fury of the 56% face. It will not relent, more and more will be made, they will become like Pepe in their popularity now.
You are finished.

Yes, the USA is a an imperialist war machine that has reaches its sell by date...but I don't hate all Americans...I hate the way their government operates.

In fact, I hate the state of world politics. If that is the best we could achieve, I think we need new leaders cause the current ones have shit the bed.

You look beautiful in the picture

bump

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART.
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED, SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE,
GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS A MONGREL DISGRACE
O SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT
O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

ON THE SHIT SMEARLY SEEN THROUGH THE CRACK OF THEIR SHORTS,
WHERE THE MUTT'S MONGREL HOST IN HIP HOP REPOSES,
WHICH SHOOTING WILL DISRUPT THEIR SLEEP,
AS AMERISHARTS SHOT AND NO NEWS EXPOSES
SHOT AND CORRUPTED, OUR CULTURE OBSCENE,
AS WE CRAP IN OUR PANTS AND WE LOVE TO BE SEEN
'TIS THE SHART SPATTERED BUMMER O' LONG MAY IT STAY
HOME OF THE POZ AND LAND OF THE GAY

The average american by 2050.

>The average American in the current year.

The 56% face is happening RIGHT NOW.

They should hire you to sing this at the next super bowel

I'll remember threads like these when the next Islamic attack in Europe happens

and it's beautiful

Blow it out your ass.

its the other way around to....

Kill yourself

lol all these asshurt eurotrash mad as fuck that their countries are being islamified as we speak and they can't do shit about it.

Cry some moar you faggots.

>The Super Bowels
-Soo -per -bow -well

1. An annual event where the gluttonous hordes of the Amerimongrels will park their ample backsides on a sofa in which to consume copious amounts of alcohol and greasy snack food, hence giving it its name.

Thats a Beautiful American

can you do something about it then?
yeah thats what i thought...
the time will come when we will unite and kill these sand nigger muslims

>You're not white!!!!!!

America... You fear to go into that country.
The jews jewed too greedily and too deep.
You know what they awoke in the darkness of the big apple.
And it's beautiful.

>die in a war for saudi arabia
>wife has gay buttsex with shaniqwa
OH YEA THE US ARMY ISN'T A LAUGHINGSTOCK

>YOU'RARARRAGGHH
>YOURAAAGGHH NO WHITE
>dies in a hail of gunfire

>.t Muhammad

Meant for

>this thread after 300 asshurt mutts report it

Why you would be triggered over my picture? Kill yourself

This is divide and conquer and thus anti white. Stop being anti white okkk?

You are so obvious it hurts. I almost feel pity for you.

Indeed...where buttplugs are needed to stem all the squirting anuses. The couches must be treated anew with scotch guard to prevent the fetid liquid from penetrating into the fibers.

Do that on a Torah, and half your country will freak out.

DUNGLD DRUNPMF
MAGHAHGA

just continue to sage and report
doing great work since yesterday
virtually almost none of these threads now
keep up the good work, boys!

MORTY!!!!!!!

Tell us how many times you have been btfo by terrorists in the last months

Do you know how the Amerimutts first came to be? They were whites once, taking by the chosen people, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected. My racemixed Amerigoblin.

Hail to the king, baby.

Duke Nukem is fictional..

Problem? Kill yourself

Americans are just plain good, decent people. I'd love to have a freedom loving murcan friend to shoot assault rifles and drink whiskey with. Sure there's bad examples of humanity there but these days everyone's a product of something much darker than the spirit of the people, I'm talking about the true Americans who are outgoing, natalistic, independent and have that certain pioneer mentality.

Certain people would love for us to forget all ideals and hope in favour of a puberty stricken soyboy's dark outlook, in effect they are making us miss everything good and noble still existing on this green earth. God bless America.

American banter is so repetitive. Literally mutt-tier at this point, desu.

>maybe a German one if the AMERICAN
Actually it's usually an american who was told he wasn't white, a brit who couldn't handle the banter in a brexit trolling thread or a polish guy because he's polish

WHOM DO WE SERVE?

>ISRAEL!

This is the funniest meme I've seen in years. The goblins had me laughing tears. Thanks, chaps

>O no i get bullied by Europeans! I bet theyre all muslims! Real Europeans would acknowledge how white i am!

So predictable

Eat shit and die

Roll

This.

wha' 'bout their marts?

they don't need those

>all the triggered mutts in this thread

STOP SHILLING THESE D&C THREADS
3 AMERIMUT THREADS ON ONE PAGE WTF

Whats wrong Achmed? Kill yourself

>WAR IS FUN
>FUCK MUDSLIMS
>ISREEL NEED US
>WE HELP WIT FORINE AIDS

Nice actionman toy, GI Jose.

My friend, you are gravely mistaken.
Us Europeans are actually, physically and realistically white - you have long since been tainted with foreign and sub-Saharan admixture and have forgotten what it means to be white.
You are a lost cause, but all is not lost - you can still live a long and healthy life in spite of this fact.
I wish you all the best with your brutish and mongrel nature.

>LOOKS LIKE MUTT'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

I outta break a broom handle in your ass.

Justin Roiland himself made this one

THEY ARE NOT FOR SHARTING

Mongroll

I like how this little bitch has to apologize for being our nigger slave, emphasizing he was bitch slapped prior.
And he barely cut it, anyone catch a whiff ?

shart in mart and amerimutts are my fav. "memes"

Sup Forums turning again in comfyness

>I outta

>talks like a negro
>looks like a spic
>thinks like a negro
>consumes like a jew

That's an Am*rican for you boyos

nice thread
keep pushing it scot cuck

oh say can you shart

>Liam Neeson ROI flag
Wrong

>Christian Bale Welsh flag
Wrong, he doesn't consider himself.

Use English flag for the other guy if you're using Welsh flag elsewhere.

I'll give you some advice in a language you can understand.

Yo da most important thin` you can do fo' da whitey race iz keep yo' own life in order. Start wif yo'self. You mus' be competent, reliable, hardworking, an', above all, happy. Do niggas in yo' life trust an' respect you? What do yo' family think o' you? is you capable o' raising chil'ns? Racial politics don' gots ta be da only factor o' yo' life. an' if you can't achieve such things fo' yo' self, then da chances is very high dat you be not ready ta be uh political activist, either online or in real life. cuz how can you make uh difference fo' da race, fo' da lives o' many, if you can't even make anythin` o' yo' own, individual life?

Always remember: we's live in first world countries an' gots opportunity dat most niggas born on dis here planet do not. Things aren't as pimp-tight fo' us as dey wuz fo' our parents. But billions o' niggas in da third world would still kill ta gots da opportunities dat you do right now. So take care o' yo'self! werk yo' ass off, everyday, ta build uh pimp-tight life fo' you, an' fo' yo' family. Clear yo' mind o' self destructive thoughts, an' keep yo'self focused on realistic goals. werk hard, but also do fun an' wholesome things wif real niggas in real life. dat iz very important. nuttin' on da internet should ever take away from yo' real life you know das right!

Lol made me laugh u asshole

muh cheeezburrger

>it's scared