Fune wo Amu

> [Commie] Fune wo Amu - 03 [B6CB9E16].mkv

Off to page 10 we go.

>commie
Fug.

Good show!

>Commie
No thanks. I'll wait for something else.

>virgin shaming in my animu

Gonna have to read some self-insert wish fulfilment manga to get over this.

Oh great, what am I putting myself in for?

Ultimate wingman.

>wake up
>see this

wat do?

is this a romance show?

The legendary Osamu Tanabe shows up to do key animation in this week's episode. I must say, this is a pretty impressive production so far. Every episode so far has good attention to character animation.

You will never sail across the autism sea to find her heart.

The romance of language.

What was this face trying to convey?

>a smooth operator with Kamiya's voice
I wouldn't want him to be my wingman, he's gonna steal all the girls.

I can't believe it, a show about making a dictionary is actually interesting to watch. What kind of alchemy is this?

MC's autism is sort of moe too.

What a handsome boy.

The dictionary is getting cancelled and by consequence everybody's fired.
MC loses his shit and become a hikkikomori and do it by himself for free.
He ends up killing the girl he likes and her grandmother to experience what's it like to kill so he can writer the most proper definition possible.
If this anime were realistic it would end like this but it won't.

>Commie for a show about a dictionary

We've got no choice but Commie.
Someone save us from the meme cartel.

I gotta catch up, I like this series but I somehow forgot it existed.

So he's to blame for that jarring sequence? They just gave him a pointless close up of mob characters in an unjustified art-style shift just so they could say he worked on the episode.

I think it's just the official subs on Amazon further edited for signs and stuff.
Well this show isn't cirle jerked to death so you can see why.

The animation supervisors probably liked his work enough so they didn't bother correcting it? That's how it is sometimes when a show gets a famous animator to show up on an episode, their stuff just doesn't get corrected.

On a side note, how is this show getting so many great animators and keeping up the production quality? It's such a niche show, I honestly expected production to be sub par or below and this is blowing away my expectations.

MC interaction with her, is literally Sup Forums when 3DP show interest in us.

It's probably due to Hiroyuki Aoyama being the chief animation supervisor.

In this particular case it probably has more to do with Sasaki Miwa, the SB/ED/AD for the episode , being really close with Takahata and consequently Tanabe.

Now I'm hoping Kenishi Konishi will come back to life on this too.

Good point, that does seem to be the explanation for Tanabe's appearance.

>Kenichi Konishi
Looks like the last time he worked in animation was as AD for some TV show in 2014. Maybe he's been occupied with teaching or some JAniCA stuff in recent years.

There is no one to save you now.

>Love (n.)
>a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
This show making me sad.

Chiwa a best.

>when 3DP show interest in us
>Interest
>in us

>i told him to grab her by the pussy
>he came back holding a big fat orange cat and recited the definition of cat

Why reveal your power level so publicly?
The only hints of my power level is an alchemist insignia on my wallet, but I can pass it off since I'm a physician.

It's based off of an award-winning novel that was made into an award-winning movie, so it probably has plenty of interest in Japan.

You seem to know a thing or two about the show's background. Do you think the anime will cover the novel in its entirety?

It's a show about "weebo" getting out of his shell, falling in love and finally procreate.

Have you read the novel? Is it any good? Loving the series :3

>I can pass it off since I'm a physician
My sides hurts.

Never read the novel, so I can't say. However, goodreads says that the novel is 259 pgs and the show is 11 episodes, so it only makes sense that it'd cover the entirety of the novel, plus possibly having some anime-original content to fill up time.

>get the job of your dreams
>colleagues and superiors say you won't be able to do you're job properly until you get the laid

It's safer to stay NEET.

What is this made up horseshit.

>colleagues and superiors say you won't be able to do you're job properly until you get the laid
At least they're not nagging him to get married.

Man, MC's autism is really fucking cute and realistic to a certain degree. I really love this show, I'm finding it really hard to resist watching the movie and reading the novel but I'm definitely doing that as soon as the show is over.

>autism
That's not autism though, that's social awkwardness manifested by lack of understanding of social cues.

> MC's autism is really fucking cute
Moe as fuck.
His cascade of little ahs in the beginning of the episode was adorable.

>all that casual bullying of Majime's crush
oh fuck

What?

Are full OP and ED song out yet?

Picked up

I really liked the interactions of the characters in this episode. Definitely going to be one of my favorites this season.

office slut?

Kaguya is the perfect mix of cute and sexy you cant get from typical anime girls

With those dick sucking lips? You bet

She's cute

>that ass
It looks like she will have a safe delivery.

Why is Reigen in this show?

It would've been pretty funny if not!Reigen and majime switched seiyuu for maximum not!Reigen.
Also, now we have Choromatsu making fun of Osomatsu for being a virgin.

i'm going to need a webm of nishioka doing the OK gesture.

it's kinda weird because i just read takagi before this episode.

>I think it's just the official subs on Amazon further edited for signs and stuff.
Not falling for this herkz

>so it probably has plenty of interest in Japan

Kek, no one gives a fuck.

Normalfags would watch the movie, straight otaku want young girls and lesbians, they were trying to bait the fujoshi with every fucking PV and promotional artwork, but this is too blatantly straight in a very semen-filled season.

Official subs are almost always bad, but that's not the point. This show is surprisingly great, and having Sakurai Takahiro, Kamiya Hiroshi, and Sakamoto Maaya as the protagonists is unbelievable. I haven't specifically been keeping up with the block, but this is exactly what I want from noitaminA.

Be cause they will translate everything?

Notes if anyone's interested

couldn't he just say "precocious girl"? he even used the word precocious earlier.

that being said: commie a shit, but i haven't had any issues so far with this show.
also the OP is a horrible steaming pile of shit. ED is pretty good.

Fucking hell is the real world really like this?
Fuck that shit, 2D forever!

>Not taking the nerd virginity themselves
Shit friends

Could have offered him a bj at least.

They are all dudes and some hag.

>They are all dudes
Perfect, men give the best BJ.

What herkz calls "mistakes" are just "words that weren't memed the way I wanted to".

For fuck sake Japan, you can't even a write a straight romance in which he looks he wants to fuck the dude instead.

Is Commie the only subgroup for this show?

yes

Thanks!

>Thanks!

Memes aside, is herkz actually /ourguy/?

"Precocious" can still be used for other genders, so it's not something exclusive to one

Sup Forums doesn't care about good subtitles though

shut the fuck up herkz

>Sakurai Takahiro, Kamiya Hiroshi, and Sakamoto Maaya
This is a pretty good cast actually

Is MC autistic or just awkward?

Legit autistic.

This show warms my heart every week.
It's so comfy.

Is a pdf rip of the book really not available anywhere?