I'm ashamed of my country. Propagating outright fascism, xenophobia and Islamophobia

I'm ashamed of my country. Propagating outright fascism, xenophobia and Islamophobia.

Our government pretends not to see the fascist banners, they would never intervene as those people are their main electoral base.

These people aren't patriots, they have no love for Poland. Their true country is hatred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCr8_TgdS60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>These people aren't patriots
>communist flag

Cuck

kacapie wypierdalać

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Fuck off nigger I'm dreaming of something like this happening is Russia.

It should be okay to happen there?

My Polish flag was well displayed in front of my house and cars yesterday and I wear Polish gear year round. I am pround of my fellow patriots

mam nadzieję że mieszkasz w Quebecie..

It will be if we will change ourselfves. Maybe even latin alphabet. I propagand it yet. Dialect of the region of my partial ancestry if closer to Belarussian than to standart Russian.

fuck you nazi

>cummunist flag
>speaking about humanity and patriotism

There should be anti-islamization and pro-european rallies in all over the continent.

Tak

Commies spoke about "all nations are equal" and they discriminating Poles, Finns and etc.

You do realize a Nazi is the last thing a polish wants to be called? Poles are immune to white guilt, btfo cuck

Day Of The Icepick soon, commifriend.

>they would never intervene as those people are their main electoral base.
Are you suggesting a government should ignore how the voting public feel and stomp on their beliefs like self-righteous despots?

People are being asked to choose between their people and their country. Increasingly difficult to pick both.

Poland will see diversity. Sooner rather than later. Already 10,000s of a beautiful polish women have had mixed babies in britain and other european countries and the trend will continue. I for one cant wait for whiteness to end and i'm white myself.

Disloyalty to whiteness is a loyalty to humanity.

get rekt commie, i hope those people find you and kill you

Whites are humanity's uplifters. We are/were the ones doing our best to drag the rest of the world kicking and screaming into civilization and social progress.

All the Poles from Britain should be deporthed. It's my opinion.

Also your country will go into regionalism.

Welsh people already protecting their language and it's good

Dont you realize slavic countries are immune to white guilt? We owned no slaves from around the world. We have nothing to repay for. If anything we were slaves ourselves but nobody bats an eye about that. Double standard much?

In your opinion what is the best way to make white men become passive homosexuals on mass?

Are getting paid to post this or do you really assume that well above average politically informed people here would fall for this kind of post?

Here's a little gift I made just for your kind not long ago.

PS if youre so ashamed you should fuck off to moscow to leningrad or some other post commie SHITHOLE

we dont want you here

Do you realise that west slavs are our leaders?

or if you are patient enough , wait until i get power to genocide your kind of people, no commies in my world i will have a lot of fun killing you, after i rape your mom and girlfriend/wife, kill your children , take your eyes out, chop you in little pieces , we will have a lot of fun fucking commie

I'd personally support gender reassignment surgery for baby boys at birth.

Kill yourself you tee drinking,tooth Decay having,inbred faggot.

Where can I donate money to ONR?

don't worry, England will have diversity, when in Wales people won't surve you until you won't start to speak the state language. As they are doing in Quebec NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCr8_TgdS60

"Pure Blood Clear mind" oh they're straight edge anti-drug people.

All the media were like "Pure Blood gas the Kikes 1488!!!!11!!"

cry more weakling.

this is basically my pasta. Polacks are simply banally predictable:

WE STRONK BICOZ IN SLAV LANDS YOU CAN SAY PEDAŁ AND WE HAVE BIG MASCLES!!!!! NOT LIKE IN THE WEST WHEN THEY ONLY HAVE PUSSY GHAHAHAHAHAH

WE WILL HAVE TO FREE THE WEST BICOZ THEY NOT HAVE BIG MASCLES ANYMORE!!111 WE HAVE MANY SLAVS AND WE PROUD OF MASCLES, AND IF WE CRATE ONE STET, THEN WE WE BIG AND STRONK LIKE HUSARIA 300 YEARS AGO WHEN WE BIT TURKS AND SAVED EUROPA!!!!!1111

WE ONLY LAUGH AT WEAK PUSSIESS LOL XDDDD IN SLAVIC LANDS YOU CAN SAY NIGGER AND BIT HIM HAHAHAHAHA AND IN WEST THER ONLY WEAK MEN HAHAHAHA

where did u get a pic of me and my squad???????

>polish
>"nazi"

how is this image not an excellent sum up of this march?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WESTERN PUSSY WANT TO ATTACK SLAV XDD WITH WHAT? WITH PUSSY? LOL KURWO, WE WILL LIBERATE WEST BICOZ WE TRADITIONAL IN SLAV, WE BIG MASCLES AND WE HIT HARD, AND WE REMEMBER WE STRONK 321432432 YEARS AGO!111!!!

WE WHITE AND WEST SO PUSSY THEY HAVE MUYSLIMS HAHAHAHAHAHA HERE YOU CAN SAY KOZOJEBCA AND ITS SUPER HAHAHAHA LOL

WEST IS WEAK MEN

>fascism
>bad
Kys

PUTTING WORDS IN CAPS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT

>Islamophobia
read the fucking quoran and look at islamic countries. that "phobia" is deserved you fucking moron

racism, fascism are illegal in Poland so yes, the government should intervene

Polish goverment should stop any diplomatic relations with Belarus until Polish won't become the third state language in this country.

As real commie you don't need cry about Islamophobia or xenophobia. For you nations and religion don't exist

so true!!!

Shut your faggot mouth you nigger loving cunt

Hopefully these fascists as you call them will find your house and give u a beating

Dlaczego nie mówisz na temat banderizma na Ukraine kacapie? To czerwoni zabrali Polakom Lwów i dzis to center banderizma. To wasza wina, rozumiesz to, kommunistu?

odpowiedzaj po polsku, albo wypierdalaj. Być może nawet Polakiem i nie jestes

Don't reply to him. He is autistic.

Islam is Fascism. The irony is lost on progressive idiots.

Move to sweden then, you fucking nigger

lwow nalezy do ukrainy

That also proves that all muslims are terrorists, all kikes are evil and all communists are cocksucking whores

Raz sierpem raz młotem czerwoną hołotę

Also thank to Italy for this year support from Forza Nova.

cała wasza natura

dla was Polacy nadal są gorzej od banderowskich scierw.

>Propagating outright fascism, xenophobia and Islamophobia.
FUCKING BASED

You are right, though.
It's a vicious circle and starts with the sellout of your democracy and handing all power a populist party.
As if you don't know better. Sad!

Ahhhhhh Na drzewach zamiast liści ....

Viva Italia!