Why are the British population so against European Migrants

>voted to leave the EU on the assumption that immigration would decrease so more whites
>doesn't realise that the majority of the island is filled with pakis and niggers from colonies

Which would you rather have, a country overrun by the browns or a country with whites.

At least the Eastern Europeans are mainly blonde haired blue eyed christians. Not retarded muslim terrorists.

>At least the Eastern Europeans are mainly blonde haired blue eyed christians
But that's wrong you fucking retard, they're most swarthy-skinned brown haired and will speak their own tongue most of the time because they hang around with fellow immigrants.

t. warehouse worker

Because '''European''' immigrants are actually niggers and shitskins G*rmany is desperate to force on the rest of Europe.

northern Eastern Europeans are mostly blonde and blue eyed, southern have Turkish features from when ottomans raped them and forced them under slavery

right and Abdul the greasy cut dick rapist is any better?

Because they prefer their own: the Arab and the African instead.
>Eastern Europeans are mainly blonde haired blue eyed christians
A broad generalization

I didn't say that but you're asking if I'd rather have a cold or a flu when I'd rather have neither.

The Majority of the British Population are inbred faggots whose ancestors bred with their siblings because they're living on an island. This is why interracial marriage is good. Because of " Hybrid Vigor "

I think the sooner British nationalists realise that Eastern Europeans aren't the enemy, the better. the longer you defend these Muslims and blacks, just because you once owned them, the worse it'll be.

The only non christian europeans countries are what? Bosnia and Albania? Christianity is at the heart of Eastern Europe.

Blond hair and blue eyes may be a generalisation but it's not uncommon, especially where you're from I'm sure.

I guessing that you hate Eastern Europeans since you want to inflict brain drain to them and suck the life out of their nations.

FUCK YOU NIGGER!!!
Brexit is the best think that could have happened to all of us.

>the longer you defend these Muslims and blacks
Again I never said anything of the sort faggot, do you have trouble reading or are you just wilfully ignorant? You're obsessed with le white race so much that you're willing to have British job opportunities yet it sounds like you don't even get out much to realise the kinds of things you're advocating. Have you ever met Eastern Europeans? Have you ever been into a town or city centre and noticed that they all congregate together, separated from the rest of the country, with their own shops and bars? You're an idiot if you think nationalists should advocate for this type of thing, that's literally multiculturalism you're supporting.

You know you're living on an island too, micropenis? Does that make you inbred too according to your logic?

>Turkish feature

Eastern Europeans are Orthodox.

>a country overrun by the browns
>greasy cut dick rapist is any better?

Because crime increases.

>Have you ever met Eastern Europeans?
I am eastern european

They all congregate together because they came here together. Same way the pakis all congregate together in places like Wolverhampton and Bradford.

Oh look another yuropoor posting on my flag

So you're an opportunist then is what I'm getting from this. This whole thread is just you trying to justify your place in this country.

They squat and smoke in the middle of the street like degenerates

my whole thread's point was trying to understand the xenophobia targeted towards Eastern European people when we are hardly the problem the UK faces.
And for reference I didn't come here a year ago, I was born here. To a British mother and Eastern European father.

>For the record here's some irrelevant shit
Go home

There's a pretty strong correlation with you guys and crime. You are a problem. Albeit a lesser problem, but a problem nonetheless. The vast majority of you make no effort to integrate and it pisses me the fuck off. Half of you don't speak English well at all yet decided to move here, it's audacious as fuck. The least your clan could do is learn to speak English properly and use it.

Why are Bulgarian women so beautiful..

Good thing, One of my Chinese parents were raped by a Jap.

>southern have Turkish features from when ottomans raped

must fight right in with the black haired brown eye (((anglos))) then

countries shouldnt take in european or shitworld immigrants