Soremachi finale

It's over.

post more fggt

DOWN TOWN
E KURIDASOU

S2 never ;_;

A very Soremach-esque ending it seems.

what the fuck am I supposed to do without anymore kon? what will author do next?

The end of an era.
You may try CITY by Keiichi Arawi if you need to refill the empty space inside.

Life feels so empty already.

I enjoyed it.

WACCHUUUUUUU...

I'll miss this idiot

wat. i thought this ended way back in that chapter where the guy ended up with the pretty maid who got fat after getting married

wat happened to the tomboy?

How bad was the anime adaption compared to manga? I have only seen that.

As a SoreMachi fan before the anime aired, I thought it was pretty bad. But really, the earlier chapters of the series aren't as good as later ones. Ironically, the one chapter that was more recent (it was practically simultaneous with publication at the time) that the show decided to animate is often praised as the best story in the show.

However, I'll still forever be grateful that Shaft only adapted as much as it did. It would have been a mess if they'd gone further.

The best thing about it were the OP/ED sequences.

Honestly, why doesn't SHAFT just direct music videos? Their jerky rhythmic visual style is better suited to musical movement.

Did Sanada lose?/Did Kon senpai win?

Goddamit. Dropped.

Hotori is wearing a hoodie on the last page that sort of matches Kon's. Maybe it's a hint.

Nah. That's just too delusional. Even for a shipperfag. Maybe that's an in universe brand or something.
I have given up. Nothing I ship ever works.

You mean like Shina Dark?

>It's over.

Holy shit, I'll miss this series. One of the best genuine SOL ever.

I wish the whole manga was about her otouto

noooo

I'll miss the creepy chapters that randomly pop ups every ten chapters or something/

The one show I wish they fucking would make an anime of.
>better than Maoyuu
>better than Part-timer
>better than Yuusha
>better than Spice & Wolf

>It ended

Well now what do I do?