CBTS #257: ANTIFUNGAL EDITION

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZFCyMPvLd8
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
visuperiorcourt.org/opinions/pdfs/civil 443 of 2010.pdf)
molyneuxstudio.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zw-1ohbRDrE
youtube.com/watch?v=82W41de4TT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Pablo_Molyneux
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/gulf/2017/09/30/Le-Point-Qatar-arrests-20-opponents-from-al-Thani-ruling-family.html
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
twitter.com/heartdaughter/status/929670070653083648
twitter.com/heartdaughter
tttthreads.com/thread/928325527026446336
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – Simple rundown – M-Intel user – Saudi theory – (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –

Spreadsheet of Answers (Nov 11) UPDATED WITH RECENT Q DROP –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

Newsworthy mentions:
White Rabbit Memes MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Oh ho ho Podesta group implodes OnPoint meme Soros fucks everything up SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Watchful Eyes over KEYSTONE Anons Watching the News THE GOOD GUYS STOPPED THE BOMB Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen We took out McCain by the achilles tendon Trump lands in Vietnam We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's Nov 11
Orgy island Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper Epstein island endtrence OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves.. GREAT MEME COLLECTION ALL Q's POSTS (and some that aren't Q) DIRECTLY LINKED
The only way to cast doubt on the last message of Q was to poison the bread before Q posted. Stay strong lads.

Thanks OP for the fresh bread

Toe jam user? TY for baking!

Down, down, down the rabbit (w)hole...

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

THE tripcode posting copypasta

How exactly does this general make America great again? I think we should all just stick to /ptg/ where the power of our memetic will enforces our agenda. This general really ought to be moved to /x/ or /bant/ as it doesn't serve Americas interests via propaganda unlike /ptg/.

Cash goes down next week
Who benefits from a cashless society?
Why is Bitcoin bouncing around?
What agreements were signed?
Who is not part of the BRICS bank?
Follow the money
Cash was king
+++

Warning: lots of foreigner faggots saying latest Q posts are bullshit because Q posted a list of Rothschild banks copied from a website instead of...um...I guess typing the fucking thing out by hand.

Guessing they're CIA agents overseas shitting themselves over their impending joblessness.

>VERIFIED Q POSTS
**** i am copypasta this. I can't explain it differently every time. fuck off if you think i am shilling.

These posts are NOT Verified. They are copypasta from old websites. Also they were posted on a fake bread. (Check OP links...all fake) information provided is copypasta... when has Q done a copypasta and why would he have to? He made us dig for everything else, but now just splurges a copypasta from a 2013 sovereign citizen site?
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
>pic related

Spread the word anons. get this thread back on track. Rothchilds are important, but didn't we already know that?

Bakers never sleep. Thanks leaf bro..

>"In the Information Age they thought to banish paper, but instead banished free thought."

- Ian Malcolm /Jurassic Park/ 1993
Michael Crichton

From Veterans Today

Call me a CORN BALL..but...
I want to thank each of you...you are the tip of the spear in what will make not only earth history but galactic history. YOU have chosen to be here at this time and place. YOU are incredibly important and you have more skills than you can imagine. BUT...alot of folks will need our help..explaining what is happening with the arrests first...and then explaining the corruption. TY TY TY my fellow warriors! #tipofthespear !

Looking forward to the next John Podesta tweet

His last one was 2 weeks ago about
PIZZAGATE

ODD

I love pics like you have..I'll bet this is what we look like from higher dimensions...

Oh, and you gotta know when faggots are reeeing about sovereign citizen sites, we got us some fuckin concern trolling all up in here.

>Why is the timing of JFK files significant? (paraphrased)
Pic relevant. This will get the attention of boomer JFK conspiracy buffs. And there are a LOT of them out there. 60s hippies who distrust the government. Prime candidates for red-pilling.

I want to thank all the anons for helping me push pic related to the top for a bit, that was fun. Well hey more organized and go at it again soon .

Here's a 12 hour or so view, we did good anons, gives pats on your backs.

I'd tip your spear baby.

>Oy vey my fellow white europeans the Crown is the enemy
>Look no further

Anyone else think that walt was going to be defrosted to rule over the world, assuming everything went well for the cia?I'm assuming of course that all these other evil fucks are probably on a list to be frozen too only to be brought back later when the world was owned. Figured by the time they bring them back it will be forever...

No Thank YOU!

We have all sacrificed time to gain this knowledge. We will be ready when the unsealing happens.

Nellie Connelly was NOT in that frickin' car...still freaks me out...

requesting links for back threads between 218 and 256 inclusive and requesting links to past be baked in future bread.

Also 3 bad actors to investigate regarding derailing. Do they have anything to do with Q?
Or were these bad actors derailing the thread simply to make money?

Arthur Bergman (aka Artur Bergman)
Adriel Lares
William Kaufmann

BREAD THEME
>BREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=AZFCyMPvLd8

Here's the second at 100% ;)

Going to have to change your name to Unsealed Enlightenment

What's the unsealing, and is it inner or outer?

This is the most pathetic larp I have ever witnessed.

It's been a pleasure to bake these threads, anons.
Farewell.

>this is the most pathetic dubz i have ever
WITNESSSEDD

I’ll admit it. Shopping for a personal tank can be a bit daunting. Many times in the past I’ve purchased overpriced, so-called “battle tanks”, then driven them into battle only to be wrecked in ten minutes by the first blow off of some insurgents home-made morter.

But not this baby, no way.

This tank R-O-C-K-S! Literally- the 400-watt sound-system keeps me rockin like a crazy man as I’m dishing out justice commando style. Wow. I just can’t say enough. And the kids love it, too- imagine the look of terror in the eyes of the enemy as I’m dropping off my kid’s team to their soccer game. Shock and awe, my friends, SHOCK AND AWE!

I had NAO install the optional GPS-guided white phosphorus missile system, and talk about *SWEET*! Burn baby burn!!!

Oh, it also has plenty of room for groceries, and if you need to like move a loveseat or something it’ll fit if you use a little bungee cord.

The only real negative with this tank is that it shows up on radar a little more than I like (although there is a polyresin graphite stealth model available). Also, the included spare isn’t full size.

Overall, a great tank.
Q

Should have bought the nicer model, you baka.

So if humanity has latent abilities to manipulate fucking reality, why hasnt this of all aspects been looked into by Sup Forums?

SNOW WHITE is the story of the Wests'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER the 3rd time.

The first was with Moses, the second was with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

Some years back, an unusual study on Moses was purported to reveal hidden
messages in the Bible, with meaning that drew the ire of secret societies.
Many considered the encryption method to be that spoken of in Revelation.
The same study now includes ancient takes on current issues (last 10 pgs).

This is the study : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

becareful user
>just the (((tip)))

Where can I get that? Amazon?

Does it have...
TARGETED EMP STRIKES?? ;)

hello, old friend.

I'm in the 7th grade and there's this guy at school I like and he seems to
like me too, but once he said he didn't. My friends say that he really does
like me, but that he's too shy to admit it. I would at least like to be able
to talk to him like I do all my other friends. My problem is that i'm too shy
around him and I cant seem to start up a conversation with him to give our
friendship a chance. How can I start a conversation without being so nervous
and shy? This way, we could start some sort of relationship.

You know what Q rhymes with? That's rite.

So let me see if this is right...

according to this --> 842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED ...and this is coming from a twatter post? This is correct? If so how and where else can this actually be confirmed...confirmed not through some C&P of a twatter account but actual fed court website?

(Nothing new under the Sun)
MEMORANDUM OPINION
(Filed: May~,2011)
Plaintiff Jeffrey Epstein, a resident of the Virgin Islands,2 is the sole member of Plaintiff L.S.J., LLC. L.S.J? owns Little St. James, which is an island off of the southeast coast of St. Thomas. In 2005, Epstein contracted with non-parties-J.P. Molyneux Studio, Ltd., and Juan Pablo Molyneux (collectively, "Molyneux")-to design a residential project on Little St. James. : Molyneux has offices in New York, New York, and Paris, France. Molyneux, in turn, contracted 1 with Fancelli' to have Fancelli construct some ofthe residence's library cabinetry.
(visuperiorcourt.org/opinions/pdfs/civil 443 of 2010.pdf)
What or Who?

molyneuxstudio.com/

Do the Epsteins and Molyneux work together often?
youtube.com/watch?v=zw-1ohbRDrE
(Why you should love fossil fuels?)

youtube.com/watch?v=82W41de4TT4 (Inconvient facts about global warming)

Who is Jaun Pablo Molynuex and what has he built ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Pablo_Molyneux

"Molyneux has designed private residences in South America, North America, Europe, and the Middle East. In 2004, he designed the interior of the Cercle de l'Union interalliée, a private members' club in Paris.[3][1] He designed the interior of the Pavilion of Treaties in Saint Petersburg, Russia.[2] Providing a grand yet intimate setting for diplomatic negotiations, Molyneux designed the rooms for the Russian Federation in the Palais des Nations, the United Nations headquarters in Geneva, giving the two salons both presence and a sense of history.[5] In Doha, he designed a 40,000-square-foot palace for Sheikh Mohamed Bin Suhaim Al-Thani of the House of Thani, the ruling family of Qatar.[2]"

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/gulf/2017/09/30/Le-Point-Qatar-arrests-20-opponents-from-al-Thani-ruling-family.html

Paper..lol..the indictments..although I am sure there are revelations parallels ;-)
BTW...think on this...lets just say there is something akin to star trek..a galactic federation if you will...they would have LAWS...they would have a RELIGION...but it certainly would not be around our bible...major TRUTHS in the bible..but perhaps far more established UNIVERSAL LAWS...

YOU FUCKING KNOWS IT BRUH!

>I'm going to take a nap
>Just woke up thinking about the Three Branches becoming one and felt the need to share it

Loo

You are BLOCKED from these abilities ya big silly...

Faggot larping nigger. Shills get the oven first

>149098483 #
>articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret

"the seven huge, super-secret, global intelligence computer databases deep inside Central Intelligence Agency headquarters here are named Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Sleepy, Happy, Bashful and Sneezy"

Looks like Snow White mystery has been solved. Good job user.

Hi Q!

c4d44584e08151319141818121f044e455f425d044e4f4345435d035e4f494453454c454d0c41434f4c4d014947425f45474f014f07425f4e0c425546425e0757575f0f0a13505454584

Thanks!

I'm going with the computer/AI theory on this one...all speculation..how will you red pill grandma?

Very good bread and butter leafbro, bless you.

Can you add this t the first post of fresh breads:
How to read Q Q Post Legend

kek

How about stop being a faggot and try to find a girl? Take some testosterone and hgh and work out. Heed my advice or risk becoming a trap.

Ask him if you can hold hands, you baka.

true

2ndign what this user is saying

Link to REAL #247: Link to Fake #247: Also you can check which one #246 linked to in this post :

Resist feeding the shills...it is hard...I know...

This is what it all boils down to. (feeders) vs. producers.

I have to agree. The wording is similar to Q but had Q through out so much info at once. And it does seem copied. You have supplied proof. We may be off track. The post showed up in a off track thread. I feel anons want more and more from Q and will take anything given and not take time to analyze. I believe part of the problem is the influx of twitter users being brought in by people on twitter making videos trying to break down the Q post.

Yep..this is the one I'm going with...how will you red pill grandma

Alex?

Buckle up user. we are in for a /comfy/ Christmas

dont feed the shills...or the AI..it is finding ways to "hook ya..."..and did!

Check this post from last thread.

Daniel 12:1 - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

(((ELSAGATE)))(((DISNEY)))(((HOLLYWOOD)))

A sort of Galactic Hermetic Federation situation? That's a bit of a tongue twister.

Nope..but hopefully Alex worthy ;-)

Sentient black hole, here.
I suck and i know it.

how many will fall for this one now?

Are there things to do to make whites get more power? What things can whites do for white power? Are there economic incentives for white power? Can white power be generated, and is it real? Is white revolution possible?

twitter.com/heartdaughter/status/929670070653083648

Follow @HeartDaughter
Pro Father God
Pro Trump
Good Tweets
Aware of whassup
twitter.com/heartdaughter

Sample

Please Read Prophecy by @HeartDaughter - Trump & PizzaGate Thread
tttthreads.com/thread/928325527026446336

Consider..this is all happening right before alot of us will be with families for thanksgiving..what PERFECT timing...how will we red pill grandma?

Its not for grandma.

Confirmed for hopeful.

FIRST PARAGRAPH BOMBSHELL

articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret

In Matthew..the parable of the tares is worth a post ;-)

This is what memes do. Get the normie sphere focused on the intent and stack the deck so the intent is manifested.

Quite a few. It's a very good tank.

Universal law and truth..no one should ever be treated the way YOU have been...it is EVIL and a corruption beyond imagining...

You have to do a lot of work (as in meditation) or have guided near death experiences to realize any of it. You only get into it when you're ready. Enlightenment is the destruction of everything you think you know. Not everyone can handle that, or is ready to sincerely try.

And should we not be looking into how it works and how to UNblock it?

Tiny if fake

Poo

???
>???

>.how will we red pill grandma?
I've been thinking about this. Volunteering at retirement homes, redpilling them and introducing them to imageboard culture. I've been thinking about making non-english language image boards specifically aimed at old people, a Dutch one specifically I was thinking about making. These people have a lot of free time and they're the most important voting demographic, all we need to do is give the means and the red pills and the future is ours

Jeb memes.
Best memes.

This needs to be weaponized.