How are Americans ok with driving every where instead of investing in alternative methods?

How are Americans ok with driving every where instead of investing in alternative methods?

it's quite beautiful

And what do you recommend? Horseback? The streets would be shittier than india.

Muh freedom.

I hate commuting. 2 hours in traffic just to get home sometimes. This is madness

Do you have any idea how huge America is? Plane tickets are expensive. And boarding is a hassle. Our rail system could be vastly improved. I'll concede that. But the type "people" you encounter on a train ride makes you want to avoid that option. Our infrastructure as a whole is crumbling due to DC politicians and their wasteful antics. Still, driving is the best form of travel.

Wow, just for us? Thank you guys.

because it looks cool as fuck

im kinda curious too

I thought this was a Polish demonstration.

Its because we really havent put much into it and because the automobile was a big factor of our country and was just brang into existence 130~ years ago. You do bring up a good point.. But like this guy said... You meet alot of antagonists on there.. on the tube or the bus..

We have so much bullshit going on with multiculturalism... its alot like Sweden or Germany... Your argument is valid, but without sorting the other bullshit like in Germany or Sweden, people are depressed and there is this attitude of fuck all.. people are depressed because of it.

Kekd

Personally if you're asking me, I like my car and I just use it as time I get to play my music really loud and just slow things down and think. Get away from the world ya know?

Looking at this made my skin crawl. A good reminder thatI need to live the rural life.
Pic related.

Because I enjoy driving, and having personal space, and being on my own time.

Enjoy your packed trains and buses filled with niggers and homeless people

This. If you don't enjoy commuting then you have either a shit car or shit music or both.

>instead of investing in alternative methods
alternative methods, like public transportation....
that means riding with niggers
no thanks

LA is a hell of traffic.

I grew up in Washington and the traffic now is trying to make a run at it with all these Californians and Foreigners moving in.

I would also never use public transportation if 10% or more of the population in my country was non-white. In USA things are even worse than that.

Nobody wants to sit near stinky niggers and spics and poor people. That's why.

>take subway
>stabbed by niggers or muslims
Nice try, eurocuck

Driving is awesome. Traffic sucks.

it's what brings us together, really

How the fuck are you OK with riding on a dirty fucking subway standing in Hobopiss?

What happens if you really need to piss and you're in the middle of that mess?

Do you guys just bring piss bottles as standard equipment while driving?

I don't usually post on this shithole of a board but this legit made me wonder

I mean that webm looks pretty beautiful in some ways, looks like the arteries or a giant mecha-organism

Well, since we dont live in your country, India, where you just piss on the ground when the feeling hits us, we hold it until we come to a toilet. Crazy I know.

>lol save the planet guys like come on why is everyone so dumb and me so smart stupid drivers
There are a handful of container ships that produce more emissions and pollution than all consumer vehicles in the world combined.

How are Europeans so stupid that they believe driving less will save the world? In your opinion, on a scale of 1-10 how good does your shit smell?

Just pull off on the next exit and piss at McDonald's(the only thing it's good for).

There are McDonald's everywhere. Very continent when you have to piss

>alternative methods

I know what you're thinking, Eurocuck...

That's really funny my dude

But what if you're stuck in traffic like that for a few hours? If there's an accident down the road or something and they have to close it off, it seems like stuff that makes that already very slow moving mess move even slower would be fairly common since it's so congested. There could also be the issue of poor planning, or your body simply really needing to take a leak for some reason.

How does it work if you're right in the middle lane? Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of opportunity to laneswap. Guess it's your own damn fault at that point though.

*convenient

The obvious solution is trains. But you can't have trains when half your population will actively try to rob you/kill you/rape you.

even the fucking cyclist agrees.

>no, seriously what happens when u have to take a leak when u own a vehicle seems like a real problem

That looks so nice

It's not hard to change lanes, as long as you don't wait till the last second.

Even niggers and foreigners figure it out eventually

>red on top

It's for Indonesia.

they proudly patriot stain themselves
it's a patriotic thing
you wouldn't understand

We have alternative methods:

Buses
Trains
Taxis
Subways
And of course, Airplanes (have you seen our air traffic?)

What most ignorant Globalist Europeans don't realize is just how big this place is. The Great Republic of Texas covers Central Europe.

Let's toss in just four more States (California, Montana, New York, and Ohio) and All of Europe is basically blanketed.

For me to use Public Transportation I would have to:

>hike 2 miles to nearest bus stop
>take bus to downtown
>transfer to another bus
>hike 7 miles to work

When I lived in W Germany, I used PT regularly and it works great for 'point and click' traveling.

One of the most used forms of PT?

Taxi, which is a car.

Come over here and travel around for a bit. You'll see just how big this place is and why we use ALL the forms of transportation.

*pic was made with TrueSize.com to properly compare the sizes of countries which gives a Globe Perspective instead of that stretched out size when using a Flat Map.

>right-oriented "top"
>not following cw rules
Disgusting

because no one wants to be with filthy niggers. theres no alternative when you let savages into your country. same will happen to you now that youre letting africans and msuslims in and politicians will promise them free transportation

Muh independence and muh adulthood.

>people who say shit like this also say that europe is doomed
don't you see the irony?

How are you ok with traveling in mass collective transit systems with smelly hobos, niggers, and ragheads like a bunch of filthy commies?

In Europe you go where everybody else goes. In America you go where you want to go.

Uh, my transmission went out on Thursday. It's been rebuilt, but can't get it back til tomorrow morning. It's blue cold outside and I work 10 miles from home, and live 4 miles from the nearest grocery store. I live in Kansas City, where some nigger serial killer just got popped for murdering whites who wanted to walk down Indian Creek Trail and take the bus. Add to that all the meth heads who either
>a. "Ran out of gas" and need some change
or
>b. Are tweeking like madmen in public and may stab someone
and yeah, I feel pretty good about using a car to get from one place to another. Kind of a stupid question, afaic.

>catalonia telling poeple how to feel about europe
We are into levels of irony that shouldn't even be possible my friend

At first I thought this was a part of the far right wing march in Poland

Also, people don't invest in alternatives because commuting for 15-20 miles to work is a hassle no matter how you slice it

No? If even we can see it, and we're 56%, you guys should probably fucking listen.

Quit your bitching, bitch. I ain't sitting next to you on some bus.

A three hour drive to americans is a short day drive. To a german its an eternity. Too much land between towns and cities. The cost of building rail or somethig other then a personal vehicle would be too expensive and would take too long to get anywhere. I'd hate to be on a train for 24hrs just going up the east coast from Orlando to Philly and pay 500 a ticket for that Shit. I can pay 250 in gas and drive 19hrs and be there faster and cheaper.

Driving can be incredibly relaxing as long as the roads arent shit, sadly most developed nations have shit roads and the good roads take you nowhere.

I live in a small country, I've never seen roads like that

The biggest roads I've ever seen are as big as half a file in the OP, made me thingk is all

300-500 miles my dude. I do that 2x/ week for work. I monitor and maintain equipment stored up North. I own a powerful gas guzzling truck and I drive it everywhere when I'm home. I rode the bus full of curryniggers and faggots until I was 26 and I will never do it again.

Hey look, it's Warsaw

What kind of truck have you got? Thinking about getting something for myself when I get my income tax refund, but I'd rather ask around first.

wha choo talkin' bout willis
we have all the neggy niggoos and chinkochoi and tacomongers in the inner shit city where they bling bling on their hooves or steal half the bicycles on the street - bicycles the libs love, and god damned nikes the fucking lib shitstains of our large cities cannot live without

So we got the left vermin doin the alternative you dumbass

Good for you user
what do listen to driving to and fron work? Thats 6 hours of just driving, its infuriating for me to even be in a car for that long

Move somewhere else, nigger.

Roads like in OP are in metropolitan areas. There are businesses where you can take a pee. Those roads lead somewhere in the city and some connect to a highway going to a different city. Most of those drivers are expecting to wait and hold their piss. One of the many reasons why city life is shit.
07 Titan 5.6 LE. Highly recommended. Power and comfort are unreal. I drive F150s and 250s at work and they are junk. In the market for a new truck in the new year, may go diesel.

Do you realize how large the USA is?

Business class on Amtrak costs $20 more, and you most likely will have the full two seats to yourself because no one buys it unless there's no other option.

USA isn't that big imbecile. You're not China or Russia
Develop your fucking trains...

I keep hearing that about Titans. Not so much with Avalanches, F150/250's. There's a couple of dealerships down the street from here, and I'm pretty sure they have at least 1 Titan, maybe 08-2010, somewhere around there. Might take it for a test spin. Thanks.

You don't have to live in a major city. I live 5 mins from work in a town with population between 10k-and 20k people. 20min drive from 2 state parks and a trophy fishing lake. There are literally not enough warm bodies to fill the job openings. Houses on 4 acres cost 80k just outside of town.

Fuck off i'd rather take a car to work/school over sitting in some fucking packed bus/train.

Public transportation is for disgusting poor people.

what do you mean, dont you like riding swedish buses and waiting for them on the stations?

Are you retarted?
You prefer staying blocked 4 hours in the fucking street instead of taking the train imbecile?

Public transportation only works if you're centralized around a high density area. Like Europe or New England.

Niggers and spics use public transportation, I don't want to get robbed murdered, and raped

thats just part n parcel of living in a modern city my man

what's worse than niggers is the disabled people that haven't showered in 6 months and smell like cat piss. literally will have you getting off at the very next stop no matter what

dats rayciss

sounds nice. where is it?

I would.

No problem. For what's worth, she's right at 150,000 miles and without any engine issues whatsoever. Put an aftermarket exhaust and CAI on last year, it very sounds sexy and performs a bit better
I usually turn my brain off and listen to the radio until abou 2 hours into my trip when I lose signal, then I'll play albums from my phone until I arrive and there is signal again. I stay for 4 nights, while I'm there I have internet and radio/TV.

Kek look this pathetic white warrior
>I LE DONT WANT TO USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION CAUZ OF EVIL NON WHITEPEOPLE N SHIIIIIIIIIIET

Go kill yourself coward cunt.

Because we're a country of fat retarded mongrels

every eu user should be gassed

are you a fucking commie, to come and defend fucking trains?

shit infrastructure & niggers

Not if you have your own SUV that gets 8 miles to the gallon and cheap petrol

You never worked in your life probably (you're from Poorland anyway)

Not so much that that USA is large it's just sparsely populated. Population centers are more spread out, it's not uncommon in more rural towns to drive 10-20 miles to another town in order to go someplace your own town doesn't have.
Don't ask why towns are so far apart I can only guess everyone wanted to be left the fuck alone

which city? good jobs or mcjobs?

most often there is no alternative method. if you commute from outside the city then driving is still usually faster than a bus, if there even is a bus.

Jokes on you, I never owned a car. Stuid death machine makes ya content and lazy

It's literally because of diversity.
Eurofags don't really have it yet.
Public transportation in the US is a humiliating degrading experience of having to put with shitskins.

Yeah it's so much better to stay blocked 3 hours in the traffic jam imbecile.
>BUT YOU ARE COMMIE IF YOU PREFER USING THE TRAIN OR THE SUBWAY XDDD!!!!!!

Go to bed Pierre.

das wyte supremacy

>Don't ask why towns are so far apart

because that's where people settled originally. most small towns are very old. it's not like some soyboy urban planner stepped off the boat in the sixteenth century and decided to spread them out.

>t. YOOROP IS DOOMED DEY GET RAPED ERRYDAY BY MOOSLIMS

See how shitskins are so prone to violence, ackmad. I want to live in a world were I don't have to worry about getting robbed, unfortunately desegregation happened and now we are forced to live with shitskins

Bro I was poor and took public transportation MY WHOLE LIFE. You have to be a retard to be glorifying it. I can't count the amount of bullshit inconveniences caused by public transit in my life. I've been nearly stabbed at a bus depot after turning down drugs from a group of guys while waiting for my bus, his knife didn't penetrate my shitty coat. Besides that every bus or train is filled with Indians and Africans. This might be like perfume for you in France but this actually smells like shit.

Statistically, that's true
Europe competes with African states in rapes

same with the U S of Ass

Because I like to dictate where and when I want to go somewhere - not having to rely on the state is good

See
Unlike France, these niggers almost always carry a pistol, and outnumber whites on public transportation 20/1. The guy in the post I mentioned waited for a white guy to get off the bus, followed him, and put a bullet in his head. The rest, he ambushed, on a public trail, of course. So maybe come on over and try it out for yourself, and see if there's any discernable difference between le Euro open borders trains and Amerimutt public transportation. You wouldn't make it for one fucking stop.

REPLACE ALL STREETS WITH MAGLEV RAILS

REMOVE EVERYONE'S CARS

HAVE CENTRAL BUILDING(S) THAT HOUSE AND DELIVER MAGLEV RAIL CARS TO LOCATIONS

MAGLEV CARS ARE CONTROLLED BY A CENTRAL AGI (ARTIFICIAL GENERAL INTELLIGENCE) THAT KNOWS ALL THE ROADS, SPEED LIMITS, AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS

PEOPLE USE THEIR PHONES OR HOME/PUBLIC TERMINALS TO CALL UP A CAR, GET IN, THEN SET DESTINATION

NO ONE EVER CRASHES, CARS AND RAIL ROADS HAVE BUILT IN AND CAMERA/THERMAL SENSORS TO DETECT ANIMALS, DEBRIS, HUMANS/KIDS AND THE AGII KNOWING TO STOP UNTIL THINGS ARE CLEARED

EVERYONE TRAVELS AT HIGH SPEED, LITTLE TO NO TRAFFIC AS ALL CARS WORK TOGETHER IN SYNC THROUGH THE AGI SYSTEM

Read my world changing system you faggots.