China will NEVER be a superpo-

>China will NEVER be a superpo-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoqBKga0c0k
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Chinese state model is definitely preferable to the Jew World Order model of liberal egalitarianism

If they could relax and pull the giant rod out of their ass with the whole arbitrary authoritarianism thing, it'd be pretty much a 9/10 country.

superolluted? I can't see the sky on the second pic.

Do you think they'll go full libertarian paradise after a massive internal coup following the God Emperor's visit? Because i do.

Shanghai 1990 looks comfy

B-BUT A DECADE AGO YOUR POLLUTION PEAKED!!!! YOU CANT JUST CUT IT DOWN AND RUIN THE 5 RUPEE MEMES I FORCED FOR THE LAST YEARS! WHAT DID I COLLECT ALL THESE FIRECRACKERSMOKE PHOTOS AND HINDUSTANI TIMES MACROS IN MY NATIONAL BUTTHURT FOLDER FOR!!!! FUCK YOU BITCH LASAGNA! YOU ARE MAKING ME AN UNEMPLOYED !!!!

It's not China vs US.

It's insiders and outsiders.

Corrupt Chinese insiders bulldoze villages and then leave the country with billions.

Corrupt American insiders murder and rape their own people while taking out all the weatlh and dumping on all the expenses.

What did the outsiders due to deserve this? Fight their wars. Build their cities. Develop new medicines. Work their lives away.

Why do insiders do such horrible things? They want to stay out of prison so they can keep windsurfing.

Cant whait until we collapse your economy and own all of this precious land. Chinese are the perfect slaves too. Submissive, small cocks, low testosterone, no free will, no personality, hive mentality. A plessure to own you guise.

No, the authoritarian nationalist part is the part I like

Historically speaking, China has always been a superpower. British Empire, China and India have always been up there. It's only until the relatively recent history that England has dropped off and the US and Russia exploded on to the stage, with Russia quickly dropping off again.

Chinese "Communist" party will fall within a decade.

>Trading with the US makes you richer

Wow OP you totally proved our point, also the 1990 one kinda looks better desu.

It would fall right now if we ended trade with them, that's the only reason they're so powerful right now.

they're already rebranding as an "enlightened sovereignty"

the mayority of us dont give a shit about china being a superpower we only want our country back

Won't save them, Xi is just trying to avoid prison when the inevitable transition to democracy happens.

>fractured india was a superpower on par with the british empire
>china being comparable to any major european power during the height of the industrial revolution
They have a lot of people a big economy as a result, they were definitely not comparable in terms of military might and power projection.

>bought and paid for by the U.S
What do we have to show for it?
A failing country filled with ungrateful niggers and spics.

Piss in this retarded ape loving futureless dump of a country.

Looks p disgusting

Shanghai is a living hell.

China is following in the mistakes of the white man. Stop industrialization, live with nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=AoqBKga0c0k

Que the Mexican who posts Chinese gore and public shitting

Comnunism is a democratic, their officials are elected.

still better than degenerate commune

not really. my oldest brother lives there. its a really cool city.
i went there this summer, had a great time. tis only that busy in july. i went in august

Does he use VPNs to browse the internet?

Who here ever claimed that Chong wang? You hav ea high Iq, homogenous population and you don't have to deal with Jews, niggers, or spics. You should be fucking ashamed you aren't already miles ahead of ZOG since you have no niggers or Jews or Spics skimming from the top and the bottom.

You are, however, soulless insects who have driven the rhinos to extinction because you think the keratin from their horns makes your dicks hard. This, again, is because you are insects with no souls and no compunctions about a species of giant fauna going extinct.

>Shenzhen, China before and after

How are they doing it?

The elites have talked about how China is the model for the world. Kind of playing into their hand here kraut.

capitalism under dictatorship

>my oldest brother lives there. its a really cool city.
If you don't mind living like an ant. i had a sibling who was at USC for grad school. I was hanging out on campus bc I was bored, and overhead american chinks talking about how there were too many chinks there already, and if they wanted their kids to go to school with that many chinks, they could just send them in china and pay a lot less in tuition.

That's the irony. The chinks don't want to go to school with too many other chinks, bc it lowers the prestige for them. I also know from my time in uni, they are notorious fucking cheaters and it was common knowledge all the "asian student clubs" passed down exams from year to year.

China was a superpower since forever, they just had very hard 200 years.

it's like looking at a microscope picture of a horrible skin disease.

I am a shanghai chink, sir.
It IS a living hell if you actually living there.

The before pictures look much better. In the after pictures people live like rats.

>Capitalism

I can assure you all those good chinese traditional values are gone

Its become a cesspit of materilism, and empty celebrity obsession just like the kikes did to america.

chinese put money above all else. And the jews create money, making the chinese putty in jewish banker hands.

>pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
that actually looks way better

for hippies maybe

>s definitely preferable to the Jew World Order
You may be correct in a sense, but it's only a model that works for insect people without souls. Chinks can live as they do because 95% of the population is willing to live on a bowl of rice and work 18 hour days building electronic shit. This is because they have no jews and no niggers.

People are much more productive and happier in homogeneous societies. This is obvious from the "happiest nations" survey each year,, which are always the most homogenous White nations (which the Jews have now basically destroyed).

yeah and that's because some "genius " leader of china ?
nope
it's just normal mechanics of capitalism system
you see... china is slow down now

Shh. Let the goyim believe that "progress" is good.

Apparently the price of one room apartments are in the millions in mega cities like ShangHai. I don't understand why or how average middle class can even afford to live in places like that.

Imagine what it must be like to have grown up there in the 80s and 90s, and see your entire city just destroyed and replaced with soulless skyscrapers.

all the poor workers tavel in hours by train

+ chinese are great savers, and actually pas on wealth to their children

That's Hong Kong, which was part of Britain up until the late 90s, and is still self-governing.

>a cesspit of materilism, and empty celebrity obsession just like the kikes did to america.
You can't compare what the kikes did to America to what your own chinks have done to you. You aren't on the point of extinction, haven't been taught to hate yourselves and your culture, and the rest the Jews have done-- including putting niggers all over Tv and pushing race-mixing to try to destroy us. God, how I'd love to see the chinks destroy Israel.

However, the next 50 years are going to be interesting. Know what the most taught language is in Israeli schools now? Mandarin. Once the Jews have sucked America and Europe dry and are looking for a new host from which to suck blood, I wonder if the chinks will allow them to continue their vampiric ways to give them the boot.

Have you actually been there? Its a piece of shit country with towers of turds

>r how average middle class
because they aren't avg middle class user. Take a walk around NYC or do a jewggle maps tour, and consider that every apartment you are looking at is well over a million dollars. On upper east side, goes up to $20 million. Chinks now have a lot of tech positions, a lot of them can afford it now.

-oper

I’ll take the 1990version any time over the 2010 dystopia of misguided turbo capitalism where caveman live in modern buildings but still shit on the street...

Where do you live San Francisco? What Chinese gangs are you so afraid of?

No, that's Shenzhen. Just across the border, not self-governing.

China will keep growing so long as they can keep the kikes and niggers out.

Shenzhen is the Silicon Valley of China and is most technologically advanced city on the planet.

As they Chinese do everything. They print fantasy money backed by nothing but state guaranteed rice rations, throw it around like mad and build entire mega cities with a population of 0 just for the “economic growth”.

Technically Hong Kong isn't self governing, in that Beijing could theoretically put it under full Chinese control, but in practice, HK is mostly autonomous. Well, compared to the mainland anyway.

You Pajeets have been preaching about le collapse and le upboated civil war and le inevitable transition to superior [insert whatever shit Pajeets do] for 3 decades now...

Meanwhile superpooper India has become a meme. No one talks about future superpower India anymore unless as a joke. Western industries have sobered up from the outsourcing to piss poor quality Indians meme and move out of your country in droves. The Indian economy is slowing down faster than anything your predicted would happen to China. Yet you Pajeets have managed to overtaken Chinas pollution without any industry to even justify it and die like flies even compared to higher populated China.