What's with the Hollywood Sex Harassment Lawsuits?

Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, George Takei, etc. Like Holy shit, why Speak now?
Are People lying just to get money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lying

People have known this shit for years. You were 'dealt with' for speaking out. The pedos had all the power back then.

>how could there possibly be so many faggots in hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

People are often fearful of coming forward for one reason or another. A common thread to a lot of abuse like this is the abuser having some kind of authority or perceived authority over the abused, even if it is just "people like this person and won't believe me and I'll be embarrassed". This is important considering that coming out and saying "I've been raped" alone is often embarrassing in society and the abused often are made to feel bad just for coming forward.

With this in mind, when one person comes forward against an abuser, it makes it a little easier for the others to come forward as well, as they're no longer a lone voice.

This is pretty textbook abuse stuff really.

Weinstein used Israeli spies to harass his victims for years and kept it covered up.

All of a sudden the rug gets pulled out from under him.

The whole fucking thing starts to fall apart.

>tfw you know none of this would have happened under a President Hillary Clinton

You know is true.

I think Kevin Spacey's sexual allegation is bullshit

They're fluffing the public for outrage, so they can take one last shot at bringing down trump with a "real" rape allegation.

Hollywood has been one big puddle of sleaze for decades. The accusations being made public are still only a fraction of the what will come out eventually, and we haven't even started dealing with the real pedos yet.

Bitter women that gave up some pussy to land a role are now seeing a way to make some more money now that their careers are fading.

That being said, I support any and all damage that's done against Hollywood and the Jews that own it.

YOU GO GURLS. FIGHT DAT EBIL JEWISH PATRIARCHY

they see that it's right now fashionable to be a "rape" victim
so they're fishing for attention, hoping to somehow capitalize on virtue signaling
nothing more, nothing less

else, they wouldn't have waited for decades after the "facts" (which they used to prop up their careers, showing most of those weren't actual rapes, at all, but just "arrangements", or more clearly, mere whoring they not only consented to, but yeanred on) to denounce things they can't prove in any way anymore

all in all, they're as despicable as the "rapists", but are just on the "good" side of the moral fence

the only victims were the women with too much pride to trade sexual favors that didnt land roles that we'll never hear about

Have you never heard anyone make a comment about how to get ahead in Hollywood is to fuck the director? People like Weinstein are exactly why that stereotype exists but the women are double dipping now. They fucked him to get a multi-million dollar part and are now fucking him again for more.

Several thousand pedos have been arrested since Trump's inauguration. It's slow and steady, but Hollywood will fall.

>be 14 yo dumb girl
>want money and fame for no effort
>hmm this dude with weird nose sure do have a lot of money and connections, might suck his dick
>gets fame and money through sucking dicks and snorting coke
>30's are here, I'm unmarketable for more fame and money and regular people don't take me as human since I slutted my way up, oh god what to do I don't wanna die alone and unknown
>I know!
>THIS DUDE! THE SOLE SOURCE OF MY COMFORTABLE LIFE, HAD RAPED ME 20 YEARS AGO!
It's just jews getting rid of uncomfortable jews and using old whores willing to bite hand that fed them fame, money, coke and semen.

havn't heard accusations of Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, George Takei being pedos. Just assholes and Weinstein raping a few women.

naw, Kevin has ALWAYS been known to like younger guys and he was a closet case about the whole thing. doing something against their will is a new allegation.

What I don't understand is why these guys are admitting it. They should send the Jews and sue sue sue.

Neil Degrasse had rape accusations against him. I wonder why he is the only one none of the media is talking about.

Because this is counter deep-state activity. The opposition to the Trump administration (and let's be clear, Trump has help -- the white hats in the deep state put him into office by keeping the black hat deep state in check) is being taken out of the conversation nationwide and world wide. They no longer risk speaking out against the president or in favor of anti-USA sentiment. Mission accomplished.

This is all coordinated. The Saudi take corruption takedown is actually another attack on the establishment as it factually denies the establishment of both parties the massive money they have been collecting from the middle east. Denying that money is to deny incentive for this global Islamist invasion. Watch as Islamism begins to dry up in western civilization and even Merkel begins acting on behalf of her country's interests again.

And Soros is on the run as well. Watch as the funding for BLM and Antifa begin to go away.

The media itself will be self-correcting as they are all Megyn Kelly-ing themselves to death. When the media becomes a for-profit activity again, they will right themselves.

It's all falling apart for them now.

used to be real shit and eye opening to Hollywood.
now its mostly women who had consensual sex 5-8 years ago but since everyone else is getting attention and praise women are coming out and saying that they only said yes because the actors had power or some shit even though the guys asked them 3 times if they were sure they wanted to fuck.
I think this I either women being women and seeking attention or a Jewish plot to discredit the actual accusations mixing them in with consensual sex with regret 5 years later

It's real shit. The reason they are bringing it up is for attention, because that system no longer benefits these cunts right now. It's more beneficial for them to grasp for media attention. They aren't interested in the good it will do for people, because if they did, it would have never happened in the first place. Hollywood is full of leftists and, as we all know, the left is devoid of any real moral fiber. Anyone that makes money off of lying, dishonesty, and trickery is going to have these issues.

>"if it was true we would hear about it"
>hear about it
>"why are we hearing about it? what's really going on?"

some people don't want to hear the truth

Fearful? These are people making their living within that industry often making millions of dollars for their continued complicity. Want to know why there's a windfall of complaints now? It's because with Weinstein being taken down, they realize their incomes are in jeopardy and they want to collect on settlements and to establish their victimhood credentials before the ship sinks.

These are people who have endured abuse for decades and they've made millions upon millions while doing so. THERE ARE OTHER LINES OF WORK out there. They don't have to be performers. They know what they are doing and have been fully compliant with the system in which they participate.

What changed? Weinstein is going down hard and will take the Hollywood establishment with them. They are just trying to get theirs before it's gone.

Anyone want to have some fun? Check out what CBS productions Hawaii is doing in collaboration with the Honolulu Police.

They got rid of the old chief and prosecutor but the corruption networks are still in place, who likes "Hawaiian pizza"?

Grand Lodge of the Orient HON HON HON

All women have been sexually harassed
all women want women to know they've been sexually harassed, because it means they were attractive enough to be harassed.

so it has a snowball effect, magnified by the internet.

This user gets it.

Who cares. The Libtards are eating each other. Make popcorn and hope the show lasts. As long as we don’t listen when they make unfounded slime attacks on ours like they have with Moore.

I agree that there is some blame upon all the women now saying "we knew this for years" as indeed their silence ensured it continued to happen and allowed more victims to be created.

Saying "oh is was so awful it damage my life!" after decades of silence allowing it to occur to others is pretty close to being complicit in the act.

THAT SAID abuse is often traumatic and not all of these people, probably the minority, are million dollar actresses. I'd even say to some "you felt your career advancement was worth 15 minutes on your back, you consented with that trade." which doesn't make it less wrong on the abuser's part, but it's hurts the abused's ground they're standing on. Rocks and glass houses and all.

I care because alot of these actors and film producers are having their shows cancelled.
What if they don't make GOT anymore?

The degeneracy in Hollywood is known and no one is shocked with this lawsuits. They used to have too much influence and power, that's why none of the victims spoke about the abuses. Now that Hollywood is dying the victims feel more comfortable in telling their stories.

>MASONIC G BELT BUCKLE

>Weinstein is a kike
>Spacey is a faggot
>Takei is a chink-faggot
I see no problems here, even if they are all lies

What is Ronan Farrow's background?

then these cunts will all be unemployed and unemployable.

THE END.

>What if they don't make GOT anymore
that would be amazing

Now that people are actually paying attention to it, people are jumping on the bandwagon.

I remember reading an article about 6 years back about a masseuse who claimed to be harassed by John Travolta who he claimed said "Hollywood is run by homosexual Jews."

Travolta spilled the beans back in 2013; but everyone discredited it.

Now it has credit.

*credibility

It sucks because this will give feminism a new way to stay relevant and possibly get stronger due to those hollywood kikes larping as white males.

But on the other hand I'm filled with joy watching those filthy kikes and pedo fags who took parts in poisoning our mind through movies finally get what they deserve.

Who the fuck CARES?

This is our chance to BRING DOWN the entire "entertainment" business!

USE LIBERALISM AGAINST ITSELF