Wow So Okay...

Wow So Okay. Finished this Show and great and Cool for is is it me or for Is does Everybody in this shows is a perevet staker?

Well lets sart with the seed of staker: Alisu staker sensey-kun and she try to corpet moals and cause indescend sin and damnasen of good man sensay with prorably family and moals.

Now ALISU the friend has staker in main chachereta Lain. Lain staker Arisu beauces as ture anische shows attaction to Alisu huse nature is nature is nature sin.

And MCL She Main Cachae Lain has to 8 fukcing stakers, guess she the MCL because SHE hast Stakered the most LOL.

I mean Rally:
SUicide Girl (SG) Die and staker Lain from BEONCE THE GRADE, spending staker messages to Lane main chachetar Lain Serial Immaterial Lain through DIGITAL STAKER TEXTS MESAGES (More like Set "SCHEDULE SEND MESSAGE" before she Died but MCL too Anischeral for ralize she not ture Ghost).

MIB they Staker Lian and Lasser point her rome at night frome ouside widnow.

Susiced Girl Kill Self and Ghost Staker to Lain.

The KNiGHTS she staker Lain as Well until Lain put end to staker with mudrer

Jesus the SON of GOD staker Lain and genarte plan for savation of Lain until Lain put end to staker with mudrer.

Fukcing Lain the FATHER's Lain's MCL's FATHER did HUUUGE STAKER Lain even pretending be preprotogenitor to Lian to such degree staker and staker her beyond her ascnetion to Pizza God he STILL staker her. (Then again calery staker runs genetically in the family as to which Lain's the sister staker sister. Homosesterial Aldogeneration?)

LAIN ITSELF MCL LAIN STAKER LAIN, AS THERE SHOW DIGITAL LAIN (much more soschemially apt version) STAKER ANISCHERAL LAIN.

Even the SITE CHARCHATE STAKER:

Smallchild staker Guns Shoot Man in creepy and tharetning manner.

Drug Addict staker Bar Tender for cybersex All day online Byberia.

AyyLain Staker Mrs. Roswell Screepily in to door with nothing but Chistian Swater.

And how It end? As It Began: unknow Pizza God staker seed of sin Arisu.

Thoughts?

I want off this ride.

I love you and these posts, please keep it up

I can't fucking believe I actually read all of that.

>Thoughts?
Call the doctor. You are having a stroke.

What the fuck did I just read?

Me too.

Winter Heist Simulator

Do you use a programme to gibberish your posts, or is it just a talent of yours?

I hate you

Im i not sure what you mean? I m I make my first post for the first this Present Day or Present Time as I like collette, but by my hands alone do I sprake.

Holy shit shut the fuck up about this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a life you fucking autist.

>autistic.jpg
He's doing it on purpose

ITT: newfags

Lain is back!

Lain and Arisu should kiss, honestly

Tell me this is just stale pasta.

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN

Doesn't that cement the point?

You should at least fix the typos if this is not deliberate troll.

Why would you want him to do that?

What typos?

>He

This is really impressive.

reminder that nothing like lain will ever exist again and despera is not a thing

These are my favorite threads on Sup Forums.

Anime and weed is a dangerous mix. Please stop

>ywn brush Lain's hair aside and kiss her forehead

This is art

>nature is nature is nature sin
Truer words have not been spoken.

Fun as fuck
My advice: give it a try

Stalker;Staker

Ywn?

This is the 112th time he has made this thread and he has become exceedingly efficient at it.

Lurk more, friend.

Anonymous Fri 09 Oct 2015 03:27:12 No.131984072 ViewReport
So just finished this show again first time for the first time and would rate the characters as follow:

>Music and atmosphere: Very apposite

>Plot and characters: Here are my thoughts:
>>Lain: Veerrrrryyyy Autistic. She shoulda just picked up minecraft instead of causing trouble.
>>Alisu: Veerrrrry Creepy. It was really creepy how she lusted after the teacher like that.
>>Suicide Girl: Very ugly.
>>Jesus: I mean IDK he sorta died before I could nearn anything about him but it was kinda spooky when he came back after he died for that one scene i guess.
>>The Bar Guy on metal meth: Not cool. I don't really like how they turned a serious issue into a comedy act.
>>Lain's Sister: Verrrrrrry Slutty. What is wrong with this family?
>>Lain's Mom: WHO?!
>>Lentil's Dad: Pretty much a combination of all the other traits of the family, i guess it runs in the genetics.
>>The Laser Pointer Guys: Kind of insensitive towards Lain's condition.
>>The Alien: Sorta cool I guess but it seemed to be symbolic of Autism or something cause it had Chris-chan's sweater, and lain was later shown to be the Alien.

>Overall: The music and atmosphere but not the story were very clear to me.

i really enjoy autism-kun

>why doesn't he understand this crossboarding/9gag meme

Mate.

young wild niggas

I'm impressed by the dedication.

Honestly this guy has practically convinced me to reqatch this series with his comedic descriptions

you might as well, it's literally the anime of evangelion

Jesus christ, again?

>saging intelligent threads

you might have auticiticism

Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.

ITT: