the fuck is up that eu flag?

>Greenland is Africa tier in terms of homicides

What did they mean by this?

>guns per 100 people
>homicides per 100,000 people
>thousand times greater statistic
nice stats manipulation, faggot

better analyze it to a better extent next time

Europe's flag is not permitted for this kind of post. You suck at shitposting!

>somali education

>Sweden counts as having tons of guns in this graph.
Nope. Dismissed. I'm not going to accept you counting a bunch of hunters up in the woods and hunting clubs who have 500 guns spread amongst 10 individuals as an armed populous.

>niggers and drunk Russians are guns

You think it's different in the US, Ahmed?

Fuck, I love my country.

>Africans not having guns

Just because the government is too shitty to count them doesn't mean they don't exist

>we wuz vikingz intelectuals

Source for stats: Ass

Absolutely I do. For one, I haven't heard a shooting outside of my house ever and I live in a sorta bad area, this isn't the case with my dude in Memphis. He's heard them on multiple occasions. He has a gun. Most of the people he knows has a gun. A lot of people in the US have guns, this is not the case here but still the graph just equates our countries because hey there exists guns.

it obviously talks about legal guns

Less than half of americans have guns, google it. And the graph is guns per 100 people cuckboi, and you're among the top 10

Swallowing this entry-level bait

This image is outdated.
Argentina is disarmed, no place in Argentina sells real guns (only very old shitty models) and no ammo other than blank ammo.

Only thiefs, narcos, murderers and old former policeman have guns.

Everyday we suffer killings and armed assault in plain daylight at 1 meters out of our home, literally this insecure.

Cannot buy weapons other than illegal and it cost 5 times more than it should be

Cannot kill or act in self defense becouse taking the gun out and setting Down the safe mode needs thinking, and according to the law that is not self defense but a violent attack against another innocent

If an underage (17 years old) kills 50000 People he is set in a minor correctional until 18 then he is free because of law

Underages are not to be put in jail, only their non existent parents. Whore mother's Always play the innocent cards.

>the most misleading metric you could possibly use

I’ve never seen a gun used in anger but if my neighbor wakes me up again sighting in his 308 I may have a stern but cordial talk with him.

natives and danes

>USA
>same level of homicides per 100k people as any European country

ahaha, as always Sup Forums is a place devoid of high IQ.

help

>60k homicides per year

Yeah goy ban the guns

you are autistic. Learn proprtionality. There is no manipulation, because they are using the same parameters in all countries. 100.000/100 =1000
what a nigger, go back to saudi arabia

Source for data? Argentina is full of hunters

Here is another example of shit humanitarianism in Argentina. Allowing a spree killing murderer to be free.
"Angel of death" killed more than 11 people and now he is free.

Apparently perpetual imprisonment is wrong. Not sure what this old son of bitch is going to do, he has nothing in this world.

The left wants you to be afraid of guns and gun owners, just like the right wants you to be afraid of drugs and drug users. Both of them want the government to have the power. If you factor out violence associated with the drug trade, violence in America falls to close to European levels.

Bird trappers are not hunters you stupid uneducated nigger.

Right. And I'm saying that's a useless statistic and why should we care about it? If we had 100000 guns buried somewhere in the ground and we'd top that graph, would that be of any importance? The situation isn't much different, we're closer to that than the situation in the US where an insane amount of people carry. That's my point.

stop lying, niggger.
if you are registered you have acces to everything, and it is not that difficult or expensive

What goes on in somalia?

you better read the first letter of the first four words of the last line of my first post

Still no data to be found on this non-argument
>make retarded unrelated point
>xd double down

>"Allah is great written on ancient belts" education

see

i WaS oNlY pReTeNdInG tO bE rEtArDeD

I unironically read every swed post in an african accent now

argentina.gob.ar/pedir-la-tenencia-de-armas-de-fuego
>not having to pass and wait for more than a month for a single papper. Stupid servers in Argentina are saturated
>Weapons selling in stores aren't old as fuck
>Muh cheap Beretta pistol didn't cost less Than 1000 dollars

>implying it would be so much better that people get mass killed in bombings like in the Middle East or run over by trucks like in Europe

wow you are eighther baiting, or you are a nigger

yeah, i menat it is not expansive to get the license. But guns are 15x american prize. Still, not illegal

Those are old statistics. Ecuador had 8/100k in 2016.

Part of the European Union by 2030

>Greenland
I think you mean Iceland, user.

remember its the (((new york times)))

>make retarded OP
>xd don't bother defending

wtf is homicidios?

homicides
thank me later

Well America doesn't have grenade attacks either, but some countries aren't so lucky.

You fucking retard

>Believing in statistics of argentina
>My proof of a Corrupt system and more than 20 years of bullshit
What official proof I could give you when we have a government that said " you can live with 6 pesos a day"?
Are you this retarded to believe in fake numbers ?
We had a female president who was dancing while riots where happening and police man were beating up people asking for safety.
We have a president now who maked a low prohibiting March's and yet these still happening every day.

So take your bullshit "not an argument" and shove it right up your cuck nigger lover butthole
Come here to Argentina and live for a few years, I dare you.

Not illegal to have one but you cannot use it in self defense without it being already loaded, ready to fire and in a convenient place to grab it( You also have to drunk and high ).

please see I take it you can't follow simple instructions

wtf greenland?

Thats greenland u fucktard

Couldn't figure that one out you dense nigger?

>not understand the joke relating to them naming the countries
>not knowing why this is why they say
>burger education

i get it, you were "just playing retarded"

my first post spells out "bait", you infinite retard

better analyze it to
i got it already

what do u expect from argie niggers?

>guns per 100 people
>homicides per 100,000 people
>thousand times greater statistic
nice stats manipulation, faggot

better analyze it to a better extent next time

BAITTABENT

based pole

so what you're saying is that... you were only pretending to be retarded?

that's not what the first letters spell out, dear subhuman.

bait
igia