Shaun King Purveyor of White Genocide

According to Shaun King white people don't even deserve their own countries.
Yesterday was Poland's independence day and Shaun King goes and tries to claim that all Polish people are facist Nazis.

Never mind POLAND IS WHITE.
To the genociders like Shaun King, if you're white, you have no home. Every thing you own is forfeit to blacks for crimes you did not commit and crimes that they were not victims of.

The White Genocide is real and it's being lead by people like Shaun King, Linda Sarsour, Deray Mckesson, etc.

The future they want looks like Rwanda 1994.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearcy_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205874/Never-identified-white-Black-Lives-Matter-activist-Shaun-King-outed-white-insists-father-light-skinned-black-man-comeback-allegations.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not like the opinion of a nigger concerns any of us.

>opinion of a nigger
>of a nigger
>nigger

Well he is not white therefore he is a nigger.

>tries to claim that all Polish people are facist Nazis.
Actually, you know what - yes we are. So pussbags like that nigger better avoid Poland or they get genocided on the spot.

Lie repeated a thousand times becomes truth.
Call non-nazi a nazi a thousand times, he becomes a nazi.

So the marches yesterday why is everyone on the (((media))) saying they were white nationalist marches but when I try to dig a little every polish person I find says Poles celebrate shit with Marches.

Did you have a good independence day, Polnon?

>Lie repeated a thousand times becomes truth.
>Call non-nazi a nazi a thousand times, he becomes a nazi.

I agree with you 100%. Talcum X and the modern left brought "nazis" back into existence by claiming every one who wasnt bowing to their ideology was a nazi.

>So the marches yesterday why is everyone on the (((media))) saying they were white nationalist marches
Because jewish media think calling something "white nationalist" will invoke the imagery of nazism and scare the normies away.
Doesn't work on slavs though.

will these cryptoniggers mind their own business?
It's not as if they live in a nigger laden hellscape.

God fuck off and leave Poland alone, now the entire world is gonna shit on Poland 24/7, maybe even fund far left groups.

pfff, I knew this would happen.

Get ready for sanctions bitch!

poland stronk big masclez

Well, when you've seen an entire line (one family name, Grandfather, father, wife, son, and son's fiance) get wiped out (tied up and beaten to death) in one night because two niggers wanted their truck rims, white nationalism sounds pretty good.

Would Poland be the Israel for white people?

>supremacists
Do people actually believe this?

>POLAND IS WHITE
LOL

No, Poland is Pole. White is an American constructed identity that has no place in Poland.

>Will Trump Denounce?
Jesus Christ these people

>Will Trump denounce?

Why the fuck do those libtards bring in Trump all the time?

"In Sri Lanka a bag of rice fell over. WILL TRUMP APPROVE?"

honestly I have never desired for someone to be hung for treason until Shaun King

>Pink nipples
>pink cockhead
>white skin
FUCK OFF MONGREL. WHITE IS WHITE.

>Colonisation of Africa and Asia by Europeans was wrong
>Colonisation of Europe by Asians and Africans is ok

>WWOOOOAAAAH TRUMP DIDNT DENOUNCE A MARCH IN POLAND FUCK IMPEACH HIM NAAAOOOOOOOOO
The state of the left.

He's lucky we've been nice to niggers here

>We're not interested in Revenge~
>Why are you white people so afraid of being in the minority

They're interested in Revenge.

>independence march commemorating the liberation of your country
>all who participate are neo-nazis
What they demand of us now is nothing short of of national masochism

I understand now why the Russians exiled Lenin to switzerland. Shaun King doing the same shit he was.

White Genocide is clearly their endgame.

Right? This is the kind of shit that will end badly for them or us.

There are only 3 certainties in our current timeline

1)Traps are gay
2)King is white
3)Poland did nothing wrong

Persecuting whites is the ultimate virtue signal. I genuinely wish Europe hadn't bothered colonising the rest of the planet, maybe we could have just kept our ethnically distinct nations.

I wish we hadn't fucked Germany so hard in favor of Communists in WWII, but it is what it is.

>Would Poland be the Israel for white people?
No, we're full.

We are Izrael for the Poles

Thanks Merkel.
>tfw no white right of return

And we need more space, we're gonna breed like rabbits to preserve our nation.

Source that please

>Trump denounces
HOW DARE TRUMP INVOLVE HIMSELF IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF OTHER COUNTRIES THE IMPERIALISTIC PIG! OBAMA WOULDN'T HAVE!

>Will Trump denounce?
Are these people for real?

>building out instead of up
Lemme tell you about that as an American, you're going to end up with no public transit and everything is at least thirty minutes away.

L E B E N S A R U M KURWA!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearcy_murders

Thanks. Feeds my inner rage

Who is this white man? Does he want to invade Poland?

he's literally a white person who larps as a black man

I know the cop who shot and killed one of the niggers, so that's a little consolation.

Still doesnt erase the fact that two niggers literally wiped out a family name over truck rims. I think that was my very very very very very first red pill.

He is literally a white man pretending to be black.

Can America please be a cordon sanitaire? Your degeneracy and retarded mutt genes are disgusting and enraging.

Also friendly reminder that race baiters like Shaun King are Russian psy-ops.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Yes.

He doesn't look white my leaf friendo. Certainly, even if the United States of 52% consider him white then it doesn't change the fact he has considerable nigger features.

Digits confirm you are correct sir. It will be a good day when they drop the hammer on Shaun King.

>new worlders consider that white

being white/European is not only about skincolor but also about mindset

this guy is a fucking nigger

Exactly. I was a centrist before they started getting this crazy. Fuck it, I'm just going to admit to myself that the white way is the right was and black/brown Pieces Of Crap need to shut up and fuck off. I don't fucking care anymore. They've gone full retard and I want no part of it.

>1)Traps are gay

Fuck off retard.

I had never voted Republican in my life until they started accusing every of being privileged nazis and racists. Then I saw that I had been wasting my votes when I had thought I was trying to bring equality and it would make society a happier place.

Boy was a I wrong.

Damn right.

Underrated as fuck

Isn't Shaun King the only man Sup Forums agrees is white?

>Pink nipples
>Dry shrivelled cockhead hidden by stomach fat apron
>Mongrel background

Ok buddy, we know you're " white"

I mean, he does that for a reason.

>Americans trying to tell people in other nations how to live their lives and how to run their nation
>again
fuck off, imperialists.

It's funny how they act oh so progressive but won't even recognize the virtues of democracy when it goes against them, or the sovereignty of foreign nations. But of course, only if they're white.

He visibly flares his nostrils dude.

Same here. I voted for Onigger for his first term because I thought he could solve race relations and bring up blacks, making the country better. He failed fucking bad and made shit worse. Then the left got to where it is now. The left pushed me to the right.

Both his parents are white, he purposely tries to make his skin look darker bevause he's such an ethnomasochist. He even lies that his mother had an affair with a nigger so he can pass as non-white. Imagine that, hating your race so much that you even lie that your mother is a cheating coalburner just so you LARP as a nigger.

Ironically yes

From all the evidence that they themselves present when white people do anything (It's Okay to be White reactions, anyone?) I don't have any other choice but to conclude they do infact want a white Genocide.

It's why they want a push for gun control because in the United States whites are the most armed populace. It's why they're pushing the gay agenda and the whole "abandon anyone, even family, if they disagree with you politically" because they want white people isolated.

Disarmed, Isolated, ripe for a genocide.

So he's being a Swede?

His excuse is that his mom is a slut and his dad is a cuck. His real dad is black.
This is reality.
The age old question is do memes reflect reality or does reality reflect memes?

What the fuck does Chalky White know about Poland anyway
>white supremacists
lmao

>this faggot thinks dividing europeans has any meaning in 2017.

The left has no chance in 2018 & 2020. They only think they do. Trump is playing them like a fiddle because he knows exactly how to exploit their weaknesses. Pic related.

>throws his own mother under the bus
Yeah he's fucked in the head. He probably hasnt spoken with his family in ten years or more.

His dad got cucked by a negro if his mother is to be believed
>‘Never have I once identified myself as white’: Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King 'outed as white' insists his father was 'light-skinned black man' in his first full comeback to allegations
He is the literal offspring of a Sup Forums cuckold meme

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205874/Never-identified-white-Black-Lives-Matter-activist-Shaun-King-outed-white-insists-father-light-skinned-black-man-comeback-allegations.html

Selling out your own family is nigger tier.

Shawn King is a black man just like Sammy Sosa is a white aryan man.

The only reason everyone "believed him" is because Dylan Roof decided to be a collosal faggot and shoot up black folks praying in a church.

Oh no his mom told him when he was young. He grew up with that mindset.

Ethnomasochism is the state religion here. He'd fit tight in.

Why the fuck would Trump denounce that?
It's their choice if they want a polish Poland, I fucking HATE how leftists now thinks that you're basically a criminal by law if you don't want to fill your country with niggers and jews..

This shit is getting more and more insane by the year, they are radicalizing their already fucked up views. Trump should honestly put a ban on communism in america and jail everyone that speaks out against it (clearly a closet commie wanting to ruin america, hence a traitor).
But that won't happen either because Trump likes to hire chickens like Sessions that won't do shit about anything until Trump forces him to do it.

I just can't believe this.
What really happened is he got his first Master P album and since he was living in Lexington Kentucky, he needed some way to stand out so he was gonna be that white kid who looooved Rap.

He would've been out the door with Rachel Dolezal if it hadnt been for Dylan Roof being a faggot.

ITS A MEME, newfags

he is just a racist and a loser

he attacks the most peaceful "race" on earth, because he knows that he doesn't get beheaded. If he would say Arab instead of whites, he would be already a dead man

>Shaun WE WUZ KANGZ still thinks he's black

>"As a WOKE american, let me tell you have to live-"

It's statements like that that scare me.
It also lays bare their real agenda which is to disarm white people and then genocide them.

Well, Shaun King will keep trying to promote/encourage the genocide. Now he should become a new target.
For now on, he needs to get questioned with many to answer. Some to show hard evidence and victims of his harassment.
And if you can find anything he threatens the POTUS with, get the feds on his tail

It's basically cultural imperialism. They seek to impose their cryptomarxist worldview in every white country until it is ready to shred itself in the diversity blender.

Shawn King Snowbaiting: Guilt Trip
Shawn King Snowbaiting 2: World Stage

what the fuck?

Jesus fucking christ.
No I'm not going to archive it, deal with it.
nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html

Author argues that they can't be friends with white people, but they can "like" white people. This road ENDS IN RWANDA 1994 AND THEY CANT EVEN FUCKING SEE IT.

I love you Poland, defender of Europe. I wish my people were like you.

fuck I love Poland, please save Europe.

how many generations can a light skin black man make light skinned black men with white women?

nigger there is no way in hell anybody is reading all that

TLDR
>No it's not okay to be friends with white people you need to raise your children to judge people based on skin color
and I'm not joking.

It's good that is out there so when white parents do they same they can cite blacks are doing it

push to archive, then remake as new thread

Shaun Kang is white.