It hurts this is getting cancelled ;_;

It hurts this is getting cancelled ;_;

Lol nah it was shit.

It's sad to see how authors either believe that they have to or are forced by editors to speed things up as much as possible nowadays. Almost every new battle shounen has immediate action in chapter 1, there's no decent buildup, just flashy fights immediately. The chapters thus feel chaotic and rushed like hell, because chapter 1 always has to introduce the MC, the heroine, MC's backstory, the enemy, the conflict and at least one flashy fight, and THEN it needs to keep up the pace in a wild chase after readership.

When things are this hectic, the series just don't feel right. "Why are you clamming this much in so little pages?" That pace is good for western comics, not for long japanese serializations that are specifically known for dragging things out. The editors and the magazines are too frantic in their search for a new Naruto or One Piece.

You can't just magically change your reader base to suddenly enjoy the ADHD-fest.

Who is the most failed Jump author? It's a little bit sad to see someone to get new series introduced and then axed multiple times.
I remember this one guy who made that Yu-gi-oh! high school samurai rip off and then the worst Jump series ever made called SWOT.

everything is fast nowadays, bro. see hollywood movies. it's not jump's fault.
heroaca author was cancelled two times

What did you expect, they covered what could have been like 100+ chapters within a single chapter.

Not everyone gets miracles like the Samon-kun author.

I like Swot though

He should stop trying to get serialized in that shit magazine,

What are those colors supposed to mean?

baby

Red Sprite is shit dude

>What are those colors supposed to mean?

Here's what i think:
Red=Moved to other magazine.
Blue=Successful series that now has ended.
Colored=Still running.
Gray=Dead.

Not sure about Nisekoi, Jaco and Boruto.

The shogi one is over too? Shame, main chick had a really good design

Oh right, that was Kishimoto's Boruto. So that means:
Darker blue=Mini series.

I like this.
I hope it won't get cancelled. Maybe Love Rush imminent axe will save it for some time. Would be even better if either Amalgam or that other series gets axed too.

Is Red Sprite getting axed? shit, not start reading it was a wise decision after all.

So many axed manga. Most of them were shit but even the occasional gem was cancelled because of the muh big three.

Why is shit like Black Clover stil running? Is Jump that desperate?

I remember that in Bakuman some characters were questioning Jump's harsh system on newer series. The counter argument was that it's the same system that brought super hit series that other magazines can't really compete. Most of the best selling manga ever made were Jump series.

As for Black Clover, blame the readers. I heard that it's selling quite decent. Probably because of the lack of decent battle series.

The mangaka must have known this wouldn't last, he's doing the fast pacing on purpose so he can end it on high note at any moment.

That guy who did Mx0 and Kagami no Kuni

Wait, Mononofu got axed? (Third from the right in 2015.)

How do you know is getting cancelled?

>everything is fast nowadays, bro. see hollywood movies. it's not jump's fault.
That would be a better comparison if Hollywood movies tried to cram everything in the first 15 minutes, show it to people and then consider making the rest of the movie if the reception was good.

can anyone explain how the FUCK this gets canceled but toriko is still going strong?

Because Nigger Clover is the best thing to come out of Jump since 1997
Because author didn't suck Oda's dick as good

at least the blockbusters are extremely fast in terms of development. compare the new star wars with the first of the 70, for example. finn and poe become best friends in a blink. the current audience is too impatient. it's sad, but it's true.

kill all millenials.

Bottom 3 in it's first 2 rankings.

Because Toriko sells 200+k a volume

>toriko is still going strong

Aside from clearly being forced to skip several arcs and likely ending soon. Series that run that long aren't canceled, but they are told to get on with it already.

Samon was like that for its first four rankings, your point?

>He should stop trying to get serialized in that shit magazine,
Believe or not, WSJ and probably Shueisha are better than the other options

>Lol

Fuck off, faggot.

>t. Yagi Tomohiro

Good luck on the next series, sensei.

>t.

Kill yourself

>Japanese, a failed author at that, telling me to kill myself.

I actually really liked Red Sprite

>Almost every new battle shounen has immediate action in chapter 1, there's no decent buildup, just flashy fights immediately.

Because you're reading a weekly magazine. your first chapter gets like 30-40 pages and you need to convince the readers to read your series. No one is gonna bother with a bunch of text you need to impact them visually.

Is there a chance of Red Sprite? When first volume will be out? Maybe they leave one of them (RS & Love Rush) for little longer depending on volume sales

>Probably because of the lack of decent battle series.
nah, you don't spend money on something just because there's nothing better. you buy because you like. for boys of 12, 13, black clover is their naruto. It may not be the best written thing in the world, but knows how to create hype.

What was name of soccer manga that was cancelled with ONE volume?

The manga is pretty bad, it's like the author never head of pacing.

Tokyo Wonder Boys
Might be the biggest flop ever.