Is the holocaust really morally wrong?

Is the holocaust really morally wrong?

The term holocaust or the lies weve been told about wwii?

>implying the holocaust isn't a hoax.

Sauce? Is that Sasha Grey?

Am I a degenerate for recognising that ass?

What's wrong with protecting your people from foreign enemies?

yes

>expecting any answer besides NO

Your ass recognition game is on point, Stavros.

they executed millions, that's morally wrong

i mean, i want muslims out of our country as much as you but i wouldn't KILL them (unless individual proven dangerous)

Mudslimes are dangerous no matter what

why do you goyim always bring it up though? for claiming WE somehow use it as political leverage? kinda ironic seeing that Sup Forums seems to mention it way more often than any jew I know

It says fucking Sasha on the file name what more was there to guess Chad?

DIDNT SEE IT OKAY

In that it didn't happen, yes.

I could be your neighbor in a few years so we're cool.
Very funny (((user)))

TFW your "nation" only exists because you bribed the British by tricking the Americans into entering WWI, then guilting the west after WWII with doctored images of a fake ethnic cleansing, then performing a real ethnic cleansing of the native Palestinians.

TFW your "nation" only exists because you starved a British colonial garrison by tricking the french to blockade their atlantic access, then claiming copyright over liberty and freedom from the king's oppression, then performing a real oppression and ethnic cleansing of the native indians

Yes, 6 million Jews killed. THat's crime against Humanity

It didn't happen you idiot

"1 post by this ID."
We're on to your tricks, Shlomo.

>mocking about america existence
>is now currently in Israel
>ignoring all american soldiers who literally died for jewish influence on both ww1 and ww2
>still using the america golem for their own wars

Le based Israel

Holocostco: Lies in Bulk

15 million Polish, Ukrainian, Belarussian, Russian Christians murdered by the godless Nazis. It was a truly evil event.

TFW France and Britain were already enemies so French support for American independence was natural.
TFW Most natives died of diseases spread by European traders before Americans ever even saw them.

I can't bring it up IRL because I would go to jail for holocaust denial.

The what?
also moar

>Most natives died of diseases spread by European traders before Americans ever even saw them.
what is the difference between americans and european traders ? + you still killed and ethnically cleansed the renaming native americans

yeah yeah.
TFW palestinian ethnic cleansing resulted in palestinian population tripling
TFW tel aviv was officially a newly established proto-israeli city in 1909

if you cite bullshit then why do you dislike it when I do a similar thing?

Sauce please

dat ass looks like one of those chickens that's had too much steroids pumped into it.

>1 post by this id

Jewish dialectics, majority of pol falls for it everytime

I approve of your webm .

Is a fairytail story morally right?

Bbbbbrrrrraaaasspppppppptttttt