Pls explain to me

How a town in connecticut is all in on a secret conspiracy?

Does that seem reasonable?

NO WAY. SANDY HOOK HAPPENED DAMNET. STOP SAYING IT DIDNT. MY COUSIN ATTENDED SANDY HOOK AND LOST HIS HAMSTER. STOP TALKING ABOUT PROJECT LONGEVITY, HOLDER, EVERYTOWN, BLOOMBERG JUST STOP IT

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

>how is a town in connecticut is all in on a normie happening?

You've obviously never been to connecticut. These people are the most blue pilled trash youll ever see. Worthless suburbanites who would sell ttheir children just to save money on their mortgage and sell their soul to move up the corporate ladder.

Doesnt liz warrens family own the occult museum in newtown Connecticut?

This. Many wealthy government hubs in CT too. No rich family would let their kids go to a school that run down either.

Well it was also closed so

Why would the "whole town" have to be in on it?

How else would a false flag work? The whole town of actors lol no way

It kind of was a whole town of government employees and the people that didn't know think it was real. You underestimate how dumb the public is.

The bush family also thinks they own Connecticut. Which is why they were so.bold.

They dont know i have Prescotts skull

My cousin died in sandy hook too. We never got the body back, but I haven't seen him since so I assume he is dead. My aunt and uncle too. Just fell right off the map. House was demolished as well.
My parents claim my father never had a sister now.

Shit im sorry for your loss

so you keep tabs on your local elementary school at all times to know whats going on inside?

>believes connecticut exists

When uoure dating a teacher you.get to know everyone

Good point. Now that ge left i guess this is just lower Massachusets

you personally were dating a teacher there? proof?

My gf was homeland security and smart enough NOT TO DO THIS

so without evidence i dont believe you, sorry. you are just a random guy living in idaho or colorado for all we know.

Except.i.moved to puerto rico w.my gf after so.i guess we are both right

right, without evidence your claim is anecdotal and my father taught me not to believe anecdotal evidence. can you prove you have ever been in the state of Connecticut to help your case? Im guessing the answer to that is also no

>I saw it happen in a movie so it's real

Fuck off and die in hell you lying sack of bot shit!
Never happened, it was a false flag, drill.

Youll burn in eternal hellfire soon enough

hell as an insult? what are you, 5? guess you really are a shill

Fake shit! Go away.

Why does this bother u so much? Kind of like gene rosen

bother me? You claimed something which isn't true and I pointed out that you are lying. If anyone is bothered by anything, it's you who's bothered we don't buy your fake story.

The only fake news here is sandy hook. Why was nancy lanza at the vigil?

>deflection
are you googling how to subvert me before you post each comment lol? i think im done here you have no evidence it happens and your crying wont change that. i see why you are religious if you can believe things with no evidence though