Reminder that the American revolution was built off of lies and that the British did nothing wrong

Reminder that the American revolution was built off of lies and that the British did nothing wrong.

>did nothing wrong
except lose

>Britain wins the revolutionary war
>The empire becomes the most powerful by far, dwarfing the great powers by the 20th century
>wins ww1 easily, no need to give in to the jews demands
>fascism implemented.exe
>sides with germany in ww2 to keep guard of europe while we fuck the world
>we will never wake up in this timeline

The Portuguese brought 10,000,000 niggers to Brazil.

LOL.

>be British
>have German Jews usurp your throne away from the House of Stewart
>Windors allow Rothschilds to control their money
>Jacobites are considered tin-foil hatters for some reason
>HRM keeps a Rothschild on payroll as "Grand financier" for 150+ years
>Windsors don't care about their people, just money
>Import 3rd world labor to work for reduced wages
>Economy crashes multiple times to the extent that global finance has to move to NY permanently
>Housing crisis, keeps taking in more people
>Labor crisis, keeps handing out welfare
>Encourages NEETdom
>Windsors get 1,000× more wealthy in just 100 years
>You're happy about it, in fact you love your foreign royals
>Drink goonsack and frosty jacks all day to forget about losing your country and royalty to German Jews

Hitler tried to fix you faggots

>Implying the colonies would fall in line, and never be a source of unrest.

Correct. The British also never burned the White House, propaganda created by pic related.

KeK @ OP pic

Yes they did, Canada didn't exist at that time. It was just a British colony. It still is, factually speaking.

The colonists rebelled against the tyranny of the Crown and were right to do so. Sage.

>Damn that would comfy, wouldn't have to be an amerimutt by default and could be a spaniard or a spicmutt, depending on what Mama España wanted to do with us.

You're the one who tricked us into joining the wrong side, but that's our fault somehow.

kys aryan shill, that's a fake story about the white paint the Nazis tried to use to turn Americans against their parent nation.

HRM has the power to disband Parliament in all "her" colonies, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Jamaica etc etc etc. I don't know what else to call puppet states other than colonies. Anyway, they burnt down the ramshackle nigger built one, nothing of value was lost.

AUSCANNZUKUS

Ever heard of it?

checked and kek'd

Expecting the colonies to pay for a war with France would be like expecting Puerto Rico to pay for the Iraq war because it protected them.

>tyranny of the Crown

>hey colonists, see this land here? yeah we're allowing the French to settle there. Keep away.

Colonists proceed to attack the French and start the 7 Year War, costing the British millions.

>O.K colonists. That fucking war you started was expensive as fuck. We're introducing some taxes to pay it off.

REEEEEE

>Chill out, we barely ever collect on those taxes anyway. Oh and we're giving some land to the French as a gesture of goodwill so we don't have to spend millions more stopping the french wiping you out.

Sounds reasonab- wait, the founding fathers invested a lot of money in those lands? REVOLUTION!!

Brits have let their country be destroyed. America has a chance still to take back christiondom

I...I didn't know...
I'm so sorry, Europe.

Yes, we help weak faggots investigate stuff.

This is correct.

And America still teaches that the Brits did lots wrong.

For instance, the colonies did have representation in the House of Commons. But the US knows this as "TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!"

US thinks its all King George's fault, when George the third barely had any real powers, and it was all the UK parliament. But saying "That evil Parliament" just doesn't work with the US because we are too dumb to know what that is. Today, we think its a brand of cigarettes. Back then, the treasonous rebels wanted their own legislature, so they didn't want to poison that well. So---"Evil King George!"

American history is fun, and we only have a few centuries of it. European history is mind boggling in all the lies, backstabbing, double dealing, and all in all good ole fashioned Sup Forumsitical fun.

Ugh FUCK Christiandom. Christfags need to continue declining.

The Spaniards also were assfucking the French. What a shame their former colony turned to such epic shit. Louisiana is by a far margin the least intelligent, and most nigger infested part of America.

>british
>1776
>controlled by rothschilds
>dndu nutin

GTFO faggot

Brazil-fag-lurker here.
Don't mind OP, he is a sub-educated negger who learns his mottos from dumb (((youtubers))) who don't understand what MAGA is about and are just being tools of the cronie old brazilian right.
Just look at brazilian righties calling for shutitdown.jpg at some inter-sectional feminism retarded writer amerinogg who was to speak here.

They totally didn't get it...

Didn't Britain place armed embargos on Portuguese colonies and BTFO out of their fleet with Hessian soldiers/sailors and the Royal fleet just to maintain control over the sugar cane industry?

name any instance where the Rothschild's actually influenced government policy in the 19th century.

Like i said, don't mind OP neggers brain, i won't go into depth but somehow the (((old))) brazillian right is trying to ride the wave of kek but injecting this bullshit ideas of imperialism and god knows why...
I'm all up for MAGA and MEGA but folks here are too gullible where otherwise they could be much more useful, it's better than the left for sure.. but they are too stupid, if i had the time i could deconstruct the main online rightie e-celebs easily, they are half assed copies of Milos and Gavins and Shapiros dummer and stupider.
We need some serious redpilling here to steer the memetic energy to a freer direction, to fight this blackpill ppl here are given by these dum dums

Hyman Montagu Rothschild was the son of Charles Montagu and Baroness M de Rothschild who in 1724 gained control of the Bank of England.

Portugal should have used prisoners and Moriscos to establish Brazil instead of using nigger slaves. Backfired a great deal I'd say considering the state of your country. Such a beautiful landscape full of natural resources.

>Hyman
Fuck sakes Jews really? Get better names you disgusting insects.

We are mostly europeans, slaves live in numbers in certain places of the country, it's just like you guys but more sucked by parenthesiss and by you guys a bit, but in general conciensiousness and media manipulation we're on the same foot, there is a bunch of smart AF redpilled niggas like us but here is a LOT of stupid ass slave populace too, lots of poor polaks you name it
the perception of (((third world))) is another red pill for another day, lets fight dem battles one by one

>We are mostly europeans

I think Brazil is a nice place outside of major cities, a lot like here. Just the ethanol production there should make you faggots wealthy as hell. No idea where all that money goes. I've read that hobos have taken over the Olympic arenas. What a shame.

and the Bank of England has zero governmental control, it's completely subservient to the treasury.

Oh, and just to re-iterate, there is a BIG ass kek wave going on in Brazill right now HUGE and you can see by the Bolsonaro 2018 memes popping up here and there, but if you look him up he doesnt have POTUS power level and the influencers riding the wave are doing a complete shabby job at it
but well, again, better than the left...

p.s. another instance of massive redpilling was when Santander Bank held a pedo art expo on a big gallery here and the outrage was BIGLY, bigly like every normie mom and dad raging about it out loud regardless of political afiliation, look it up if you haven't, think Denver Airport Podesta Edition

What lies specifically favella nigger

>lives in nigger sand
>roaches over-reproduce in nigger sand desert
>believes it's contributing part of the country
>bigly cities are white
>cities with best human development are white