Why was Western Society was so much better before 9/11?

Why was Western Society was so much better before 9/11?

No facebook

fpbp

Because you were a kid, and when you're young live seems better and less complicated.

>Oy vey goyim nothing was different it's just nostalgia. Stay the course!

No smart phones or social media.
People were actually people, and not soulless automatons.

I think partially due to their not being so much diversity. It really was largely white America. Once immigrants from other countries brought their culture with them, it was never the same. It was never as good

People volunteered to become soulless automatons. Like you can talk about how tinder culture ruined dating. The reality is though that's how women really like it. Dating was just a vapid lie, an inconvenience they were willing to endure to get to the chad dick.

It's the same with social media. It turns out most people are happy to be mindless drones. The conversations people used to share... Just a lie... An inconvenience standing between them and whatever drug they needed to numb their brain until the next work day.

No Sup Forums before 911.

Because most of them could write in complete sentences.

FPBP
P
B
P

Fpbp

the jews and inmigration reach a critical mass

because 9/11 radicalized leftists who made it all about shaming and bullying Americans who showed their flags and pride for country, and how leftists responded to it by opening the flood gates to flood america with the very 9/11 fuckers who have been doing nothing but hitting us again and again ever since.

And then they downplay it with "WELL WE JUST NEED MORE AND MORE SECURITY TO FORGE A POLICE STATE WITH MORE SURVEILLANCE AND FEWER RIGHTS SO WHY NOT WELCOME IN DIVERSITY -- UNLESS YOU'RE JUST A BIGOT!"

Cos' we didn't have to hear about fukn muzos all the fukn time

There were plenty of other shitholes before this place.

>mfw i used to work at blockbuster

>it will never be the 90's again

mfw when I did too. mfw it was a pretty great job. mfw my boss even said "I hate niggers" after they stole some stuff from our store.

Greater sense of community and belonging. Diversity kills this.

>Why was Western Society so much better before 9/11?
It was more white. There's nothing more to it than that.

No obama

Whites were in charge and ethnics, where they did exist, knew their place.

In a sense this i'm inclined to agree, it's like we're turning into a fucked up version of austria hungary.

The terrorists won, everything from overparenting, to white guilt, to mass immigration are civilization-wide symptoms of what is essentially mass Stockholm Syndrome or a conditioned fear response.

born in 85'
There is no better time to be alive than now.
Fight Club encapsulated the 90s "we have no great war, no great purpose."
Well, in 2017 we have the greatest of wars and the greatest of purposes, and the memes are fun too.

it wasn't. Clinton had several attacks, but they were all overseas. The no fly list happened in the 90's. Being a racist was a death wish. Today, the tide has turned. People woke up.

That and we had to sit next to each other for multiplayer console games.

People still had a perspective and something to strive for.

My father worked for the same company for over 20 years and could afford for my mother to be a housewife. Good luck with that today. There are no pay raises and no company loyalty anymore, you have to move on if you want to see more money. It's a pain in the ass to acquire a permanent contract in a stable company with all the competition these days.
The concept of part-time jobs and unpaid internship was a rare occurence for university educated people in Germany 20+ years ago. Outsourcing and globalism have destroyed the value of money and work and education. You don't only have to compete with you own countrymen but with the whole world to get a job/housing. Also social media destroyed human interaction

>32 years old
>No better time than now
t. pea bran

At least in AH Germans ruled the Slavs.

In the US the browns rule. And keep in mind how mind numbingly retarded they are

America wasn't as authoritarian before 9/11

This. I just do the minimum to get by because of the dogshit wages and insecure job environment.

I want my countrymen to suffer. They deserve it because they allowed the country to become like this.

Does anything say "Millennial 1990s nostalgiafag" quite like having fond memories of renting VHS tapes at a Blockbuster retail store?

Based Nepal never letting me down

the jews hadnt snuck in as (((friends))) and (((fellow whites))) like they are today. after 9/11 they got so ballsy they started chasing pro sports team owners out of positions let alone become the outward mouthpiece to the media and snake their way into top government and private sector positions and jerk each other off.

nobody ever talked about or cared about terrorism prior to that in any real way and all of a sudden it was national security conflated with israel conflated with the 6 gorillion conflated with a million reiterations of "new america" which itself opened the door to the newest wave of zionism and global assmadness at the USA which didnt exist previously. being a european anti USA faggot didnt begin until 2004.

Being happy.

This shit is infuriating. 9/11 is only a cultural cutoff in your head because you're a fucking child. You could use the 1973 oil crisis, the Vietnam war, the pill, the internet, mobile phones, but every time we get these fucking threads about the halcyon days of the 90s. The 90s were just as bluepilled as today, fucktards. The 80s less so, the 70s were bluepilled with regards to feminism, you can pick and choose where " it all went downhill".
And to top it off, a fucking pic of blockbuster a-fucking-gain. This is why you burger children are watching your country burn. Fuck you.

Living in blissful ignorance, believing that the government would take of folks and would do nothing wrong.

Also, SJWs weren't a thing.

We are in the middle of making it Great Again!!!

Can you gives us second...Geeez we only have two hands!!!!!

Because nobody knew what Islam was

That's a no for me, dawg.

Immigration was always relatively high in America (it exploded recently), but America was pretty baller in the late 80s - 90s. Racism was still prevalent, but it wasn't fucking ridiculous like it is now and republicans/democrats alike could actually speak, agree on issues, debate cordially, etc.

America is a clusterfuck nowadays. It's just fucking disgusting. There exists a clear "with us or against us" mentality on both sides of the spectrum. America is already having a civil war, but people don't know it yet.

Our civil war is political and philosophical, not violent. Blood will soon flow, however. It's just a matter of time. We're a powder keg ready to go off.

being the last time things were "good" is an important milestone, just because you want to be a bucktoothed contrarian faggot about it does not change truth nor perception.

>Because you were a kid, and when you're young live seems better and less complicated.

Listen son, I wasn't a kid in 2001, and this AncientFag is here to tell you that things became drastically different between 9/10 and 9/12 that year.

At the top of the list: The Patriot Act

That's false, just wanted to say this.

Pure disinfo; do not believe. Thanks.

It wasn't, 9/11 means little except to americans.
the world has progressively gone to pieces since the 60's

>No social media.

That would be incorrect. We just didn't have it wide spread like it is today.

Facebook and smart phones. Literally destroyed this planet.

Name a better time.

Internet-Chat room-MySpace-Facebook-can it get worse?

Patriot act

No social media, smartphones, and also no fear of terrorists. People used to smile at airports, now everyone looks depressed

When one detoxifies their body, they will feel ill for a while. Relatable to 9/11.

BOOM
HEADSHOT

Demographics. Less shitskins and ape people.

No Facebook. And their plan hadn't begun yet. welcome to the endgame nigger.

Social media and unchecked immigration