One Piece

When wills he come back?

ITT: Shit tier Waifus

Unlike nami who's the best

>ODA COPIES NURUTU, SASUKE AND SAKURAS RELATIONSHIP IN THIS CHAPTER
how does he get away with this?
This chapter was literally naruto trying to get sasuke back and sakura being useless just crying for sasuke to listen and to stop.
HOW ARE PEOPLE DEFENDING THIS?
Sent from my Android phone

I still believe in SaNa

>Oda confirms Nami only using kun with Sanji means something
>mfw she will start using it again after she finds out what is going on
>mfw she will want to hug/kiss him for slapping him
>mfw "those don't mean anything"fags got BTFO this week

How would you guys feel if

The strawhats were all killed off
and Urouge Piece started?

You people need to kill yourselves asap

Sounds good.

>D: Doesn't anyone on Luffy's crew fall in love? Will there never be a romance among crew members? (Sanji is an exception in this case) I'm just wondering. from Naoko
>O: Of course they're in love... WITH ADVENTURE!
Shipperfags EPIC BTFO.

What are the odds Blackbeard has killed a devil fruit user we've already seen in the past?

Why wouldnt you? We all do.
What happened this chapter will just make their reconciliation more special.

Don't you ever feel ashamed when you look at such images?

Old and busted but also too vague and noncommittal.

They know it triggers you so they'll keep doing it for that reason alone.

Answer was in two separate sentencences.

>Old and busted
?

So Luffy will just wait for Sanji to come back?
I hope Oda isn't serious.

No, I mean it literally. How can you look at that image and feel good? This is everything people hate about tumblr/fanfics etc.

What does this even mean

I usually skip filler, so could someone tell me who Zeff is please

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pirate scum? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Marines Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Revolutionaries, and I have over 300.000 confirmed kills. I am trained in magu magu warfare and I’m the top killer in the entire World Government armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with thoroughness the likes of which has never been seen before on this watery planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Den Den Mushi? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Cipher Pols across the Grand Line and your Log Pose is being traced right now so you better prepare for the lava storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, rookie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare Akuma no Mi. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Marine Headquarters and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the sea, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” call was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn baka. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Best Character reporting in.

Get out.

Back when Zoro got the pain from Kuma, do you think Sanji could have survived that?

>Can't even Urouge in top 40
WAHAHA

Why the fuck does Luffy look so fucking bad in that one cover? Oda really dropped the ball there, he looks like he has Downs.

Sanji's father

delet

nigga you didnt just skip filler, you skipped the whole arc where sanji got invited to the crew

I need to pick this up again

Tell me one thing that happened in the last two arc. You literally cant.

Luffy lost a tooth.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Inuarashi being nailed to a cross in Claw City look like a fucking back massage on Amazon Lily. I don’t give a fuck how many followers you have or how tough you are face to face, how well you can fight, or how many fucking flintlocks you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your ship when you aren’t aboard. I’ll turn all the candles on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, even if you aren’t using Gear 2nd, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking magma punches out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to the 7th level of Impel Down, population: you

Saddest moment in OP

post more cute robin

One Piece is actually Urouge and he's on a journey to find himself
10/10 would read

Would be the best solution to give everyone else screentime

god damn it

Do you think Sugar knows that her sister is dead?

As a kid Sanji went like, well over double, the amount of time Zoro went without food and survived.
Hunger pain hurts a lot, and he did it as a kid.

I wish I was in charge of bringing grapes to Sugar so I could lick and slurp them all beforehand thoroughly and then watch as she gleefully eats every single one of them.

Was Luffy actually toothless even before Sanji fucked him up?
I remember the den den mushi on punk hazard was toothless too when Luffy was talking.
Either way will Oda keep him toothless from now on? This time he didnt lose it as a gag.
He lost it because Sanji kicked his shit in

user...

It was a milk tooth.

But she's not

Wish he killed Foxy.

Haven't followed one piece in like 3 years, what happened?

>monet confirmed alive
>Caesar 99% chance of joining crew
>Urouge declared worst character in Anime history
>Oda now smokes 500 a day

>Caesar 99% chance of joining crew
More like 0.99%

I meant like, what happened between Luffy and Sanji?

>Sanji forced into marriage
>goes because Zeff is being held hostage
>Luffy objects
>Sanji attacks him
>he leaves
>Luffy says he'll starve himself until he comes back

>Sanji forced by his father (yes he has a father) to married a yonko's daughter
>father strap bombs on his hands and threatened to kill zeff if he refuse
>father also force sanji to stop being a filthy pirate since he is royalty (yes sanji is royalty)
The rest explained by post above mine

Sanji realized Nami loves Luffy and not him, so he left the crew.

No, because Sana is practically cannon

>lying
Kill yourself

>Any romance whatsoever in One Piece

Yeah, not gonna happen.

Zoro left the group

*Zolo

>shipper
kys

her heart got destroyed

Just like Nami's in last chapter.

b-but not literally

FUCKING NON LUFFY FIGHTS YYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>chopper or brook fight

fucking Usopp that low, the japs don't know what they're talking about

>chopper or brook fight

But Chopper has shit fight potential, because his abilities are trash and his huge form isn't terrifing anymore.

the fucking art this chapter was on point

Nami or Robin?

And what's your problem with Brook?

Why was bon clay considered so strong during the Alabasta arc? He has no real combat devil fruit power.

His ice/music/ghost powers are boring too. Can't imagine a good long fight against a proper enemy. He is a meme-tier fighter.

>thinking meme tier fights arent the best fights in the series
let me introduce you to every usopp fight ever

Yeah, because punching real hard is not meme-tier.

he was just strong

Usopp fights are fun though and how he took out Sugar twice was awesome. Brook is a shitter.

It's not as retarded as brooks attacks.

It's literal autism. They can't tell the difference between positive and negative attention. You can literally tell them to kill themselves and they'll just be happy they got yous.

I long for a robin fight, it's all i've ever wanted

Probably not, Zoro's stamina was always the most ridiculous in the crew

Heres hoping Urouge is killed soon

>make thread before bump limit
>cancer as op
>floored with autism
You fucks have pushed me back to normalcy. I'm going back to redit. I can't wrap my head around this pride of being this. fucking stupid.

Pretty sure Urouge > Luffy

Good Riddance

I agree with Sanji, Luffy will never be the pirate king

Die

NO! user PLEASE COME BACK! WITHOUT YOU...WE...well we're pretty much the same, so have fun

@149109063
(You)

THIS. smart frogposter.

It won't be Urouge either.

How can you say this when he is doing better than any other supernova except BB (who is a yonkou already)?

You realise that there are countless people without DFs that are strong, right? Bon-chan is just like Zoro and Sanji. A strong dude. His kicks were insane even after being in Impel Down for a while. Wrecked that giant Sphinx' face.

>well we're pretty much the same,
Exactly. I can fuck off for a month and you'll still be ignoring board culture, posting pathetic memes and thinking you're in any way whatsoever clever because of it.

BB is not a supernova

Ah yeah, I confused it with the worst generation term.

Why do they keep adding this shit fan art.

sweet ad money

Then fuck off.

So who will fight these guys?

How would Bartolomeo react if he saw the Fake Strawhats?