The absolute state of muh muh muh marijuana addicts

the absolute state of muh muh muh marijuana addicts

>3g internet

i've been smoking for a very long time and i've never eating dog shit before.

>I was so high I ate the poo poo

This isn't the weed. That person is innately a degenerate who would do the same disgusting actions with alcohol or another drug.

So the alt right doesnt exist?

>tfw you smoke too much weed and cant stop eating shit
:(

>catalonia
>country

marijuana addict defence force assemble don't let anyone badmouth your precious plant it's the only thing you can really care about

You're the one with friends texting you how they eat dog shit.

My team is working on it right now.

Just going to leave this here

I buy have you never scratched your ass high then licked your fingers, then you go in digging for more, tastes good stoned

Marijuana junkies think this is food

or shit in a towel and suck

ITT: a 13 year old autist is trying to intervene in his "friend's" life to save him from the ills of MJ by mocking smokers terribly.

We know you don't smoke op, might as well work at taco bell with that 3g connection, fucking peasant. THOUSANDS in marijuana, fucking COMPED. You wouldn't understand; time to sort your room out bucko, roughly speaking.

A catalonian ate shit. Color me surprised.

gay and fake

was it my brilliant enunciation that made you convinced I would poison my body with that aptly named weed

hindu kush dindu nuffin

can I get a sauce on this mein nigger

His asshole

fake and gay

Yep. Dalmatian!

Fake and retarded

>Marijuana
>Addicts
I know that feel man, i hear they find some Marijuana needles at the local park near me, god damn potheads should stay away from public places, i hear this one kid injected like 3 Marijuana and OD'd
I also heard some guy started sucking dick and mugging people to get his Marijuana fix, i mean he was gay already but mugging people? that's a no no man, we need to get these Marijuana addicts under control or else they will act violently and eat all of the chips man

marijuana attack force assemble don't let anyone badmouth your precious feminine penis, it's the only thing you can really care about

he edited automobile deaths to say weed instead

SEE DA POOPOO
EAT DA POOPOO

Pretty much this. Fucking stoner fags are so pathetic, all they care about is their high and how they are going to get it next. Yet they don't think it's an addiction because of whatever various reason that particular stoner gives you despite it being the same excuses an alcoholic, smoker, heroin addict, coke head or whatever says too.

It's a shill, posting stupid shit for making Catalonia look bad.
>It's not fake
you're a fucking retard
kill yourself

Even top pothead defender Rogan admitted he's addicted to weed my man, it's over for you druggie scumbags

why are you friends with this retard?

so you nerds dont even recreationally use marijuana?! blaze if fgts

He did not do it, he is just a naive kid trying to be edgy with very stretched sense of humor, due to smoking and culturless upbringing environment.
Anal, fart and shit jokes are the essence of anglosaxon culture.

Said the Greek as he took a bite out of his tin can

DEY(americans) EAT DA POOPOO

truly the land of the 56% has no shame

I think it was tobacco related deaths he shooped. This whole thread is fake and gay so might as well add too it I suppose.

You little neckbeards cunt, you got a problem with weed? Try overdosing on skag & do the world a favour... Fucking virgin pricks

KEK awesome bullshit you've produced there

Yep, Catalans write to each other in English.

>tfw overdosing on marijuana doesn't kill you, it only makes you eat shit

>things that never happened

kek..

pic related

Stupid fucking leaf.

Anyone that posts anime is usually a faggot.

me shooting up freebase hash earlier - got stoned asf
didn't eat dog shit, but I thought about it and it didn't seem so bad
fughot pick

>People that dont do drugs know nothing about drugs
>I will make a cool post about their lack of knowledge about my drug
>Then I will go do my drug because I am a junkie faggot
>squares not doing my drug
>hahahaha

>not injecting your diarrhea directly into your peehole
What's it like still being in high school?

fake and gay faggots

you're not even trying at this point you fucking idiot OP