OTP thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I see this pic so often that I think I should really begin the series.

I never do, what's it about?

It's about a girl who becomes a mage's apprentice. But I don't know the context of the OP's pic, besides that these are secondary characters.
I've heard it's a good series.

It's a side story that has to do with the tragic relationship between an artist and a leanan sidhe.

OTP not OPT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

too late

What's the name of the series on your pic?

Nevermind I figured it out.

not that he has a choice in the matter

Source? Almost looks like Suzu from SYD

Instant bullet

Thanks

Why is the guy the best girl?

Where did you see it? As far as im concern, im the only poster that posted it.

What has happened with this? Has his slave girl gotten tired of waiting for him and just raped him yet?

From what I have heard from people that read the LN's. It never goes anywhere and Raftalia relegated to a spin-off where she endlessly suffers and gets cucked.

Best yurus. Prove me wrong.

Please Q, let them fuck.

man that really got me

what does it mean?

Why is Y-san so based?

I read Instant Buyllet but I can't remember if he had any particular reason to not want to fuck her

>Sup Forums in a nutshell.png

Glad I never bothered keeping up.

Incest pls.

Eh

Feel the chemistry.

Because the other girls are shit-tier bitches.

I like how they met when they were both young. She remained young looking of course.

>I can't love him, or he'll die
>So I don't love him
>He dies

dumb broad

>Where did you see it? As far as im concern, im the only poster that posted it.
I used to post the one at every now and then.

It's not like JRRT ever wrote anything about the end of L.Tinuviel either. But at least we have Arwen's end.

>OTP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad

Eva, superior taste.

She will always be my no. 1.

10/10 series. That author is criminally underrated.

ANIME NEVER EVER

It's too late user
Aikawa already killed himself

I'm still praying for any form of Nikaido/Aikaiwaiman. Let them fuck or let me die.

If I were her I'd demand he impregnate me on the spot.

>not posting their wedding kiss

OTP only in that one hentai doujin.

Main series was trash.

Mark my words, they will be married by the end of the story and love eachother forever. If he survives.

CENSOR THIS

Why is it so hard to find good vanilla asuka/shinji doujins

slut

What manga is this?

Helck strikes me as a Manga that's going to have a fully happy end. Maybe the brother doesn't make it, but there seems to be little what was done to the humans that doesn't seem reversible, even as the villains wax on about it being irreversible. The one demon leader not dying even when he was killed sort of clinched it.

This series has a lot of OTPs. Feels like FMA, in that regard. Large cast with a lot of romantic tinges, but there's little overlap in the relationships, if any.

I agree it will almost no doubt have a happy ending, but I totally believe the demon lord guy will bite it. I feel like his entire backstory and such has set him up to be the big sacrifice at the end.

I think the brother most likely will make it as they gave some considerable screentime to his waifu in recent chapters, but it's 50/50.

Why is this manga all of a sudden popular

What manga is this? Google gives nothing.

are you kidding? there's a thread for it every week
it's been popular for a long time

If Cless doesn't make it his woman will be heartbroken. I can't call that a happy ending.
>Azudora
>dying
As much as it may be foreshadowed, I just can't see it. I think if anything it's going to be Helck himself that makes the big sacrifice, and that possibility haunts me.