Will he ever be defeated?

Will he ever be defeated?

he was defeated by God at birth

"Let's make it a meme that this one guy wins every debate. That will make it reality."

-Libs

One man against hundreds

stop posting this faggot soyboy
>in all fields

worshiping an autist is trendy now?

destiny is pretty based for a manchild faggot retard

Don't make me laugh, alt-right.....

I just notice, his nose is extremely wide

He reminds of of shia

its for sniffing out the alt-right shitlords

how is he so based?

>worshipping a manlet autist is trendy now

Fixed that for you. The fucking state of the alt-left these days, lmao. They always come up very short in whatever they do, so they try to make up for that by acting all condescending and high ground so that they can finally achieve the illusion of being tall for once.

He was defeated a long time ago by Naked Ape, my Nordic neighbor

depends, he never answered the kind of stilts he uses so it's hard to tell.

Naked Ape was merely a setback

>le 52% maymay

He is coming for you nazis, this is a man on a mission. He wont sleep and he wont eat, untill each and every one of you are gone.

what the fuck, he can't be taller than 5'2

>1m50

How EMBARRASSING. This man isn't going to infiltrate shit other than a manlet convention.

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

It's fucking over lads. He's too strong.

I thought the left hated guns? So wtf is he doing with a gun he should turn that into his local police dept and disarm like a good citizen.

whats this "undefeated" bullshit? he just spergs like an autist and then claims victoy. pretty much dumb commie tactic

Someone post the video where he's swaying left and right like a crazy person.

Naked Ape, a 17-year old kid, demolished him in less than 15 minutes by turning that tactic back on him. Resulting in a solid hour of Destiny chimping out how unfair it is when someone turns his own tactic back on him.

check
>149107852

Destiny has NEVER LOST ONCE

so destiny fags finished sucking him off today

I will never understand how someone can even stomach watching 'debates' involving him.

>running away and crying alone for a solid hour while your fans have to console you is considered a victory

Maybe if you are a liberal.

sargon, metokur, and naked ape all beat him

Manlets pretending that they are intellectuals. In other words, the majority of Plebbit.

Because he's not really a lefty. He simply argues against a lot of right-wing points and agrees with some left-wing points.

He seems to be a more pragmatic version of a libertarian, where he has realized that people's environment largely shapes how well off somebody will be in life. How happy they will be, how much money they make, whether they will commit crime etc. So he argues for policies that will help shape the environment around people to be more suitable for them.

I could beat him so easily, his argumentative style is weak, but can easily beat untrained pseudo-intellectuals you get on youtube.

He can't be that amazing, never even heard of him.

Something about his beard disgusts me. He is just so repulsive to watch.

>literally who with 2000 followers on twitch is yelling at a computer screen
>this needs a thread somehow
go back to r eddit

>a 5'2 1/4 cuban with a french last name

Challenge him on twitter and answer him many times offering to debate him and repeating the topics you want to discuss.

Reminder to sage all e-celeb advertising threads

Can we report this spam shit yet?

Anyone with a basic education in oratory or knows even the fundamentals of rhetoric can beat this pissbaby

Shut up shut up shut up
Also Satan trips

I don't have twitter. I don't have two hours to discuss stuff and I honestly don't care enough about debates to debate him.
But honestly, anybody with the sole purpose of defeating him, not debating their own viewpoints could wreck him easily.

Wrong! He is a neolib and nothing more.
>Libertarian where the government controls the economy for you
>Iq equals height in inches

>every one of you are gone
with that finger on the trigger nigger-tier weapons handling, hes more danger to himself than anyone else. ill take my chances, thanks

>I don't have two hours to discuss stuff
yet you have time to spend it on meaningless shit on /pol. Quit lying, you don't have life, you would be toast in the debate and you are scared.

I'm spending 40 minutes here before I go to work. I work 6 days a week and spend the last day with my family. I could probably plug-in a 2 hours debate, but I wouldn't go looking for it, as two hours straight of free-time is like gold to me.

The guy is a fucking autistic ugly manlet, life defeated him and now he yells at people on the internet to soothe his wounds.

Is it just me, or are these threads getting shorter?
To keep it brief, Destiny is a stand-up guy. A giant among men. Walking tall, he takes on all comers. It's very big of him to talk to the people he does. And he doesn't talk down to them. He may get on his soapbox to look his opponent in the eye from time to time, but he usually stands head-and-shoulders above the competition. Not to belittle the point, but Destiny is an example of how the little guy can triumph.

autifm fpeakf

looks like some people have priorities, unlike communist who steal shit from productive people and contribute nothing to wider society