Why are these cunts so desperate to be Nordic, when pretty much 99% of the planet considers them Slavs...

Why are these cunts so desperate to be Nordic, when pretty much 99% of the planet considers them Slavs? Maybe not linguistically, but certainly genetically and culturally. Estonia is the only one of the three that has a legitimate claim to being Nordic. Latvians and Lithuanians are pretty much identical to Poles and Russians. Why are they so ashamed of being associated with the rest of Eastern Europe? Is it insecurity, or are they genuinely delusional enough to believe that they are part of the "popular girls" group?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't honestly give a single shit

Because they actually are, there's something called genetics, which you conveniently ignore when it contradicts your narrative.

eesti is senpai :3

They are their own thing: Baltic tribes. Lithuania and Latvia are, Estonia is a leftover of Finno-Ughric tribes, that didn't integrate because all of them were under monastic order control.

Goths were baltic and nordcucks desperately want them to be seen as """germanic""" people, forging fake books like wulfila's bible etc.

>sample size five or more individuals

Why do you care, at least they aren't Roman rapebabies like brits.

>Amerrimutt education
>what are genes
Learn basic biology. More or less everyone in any country will have the nearly same genetic make up, unless they're recent or historical foreigners.

>Why are these cunts so desperate to be Nordic
Assumption
>99% of the planet considers them Slavs
Another one

Bring this to and be butthurt there.

>More or less everyone in any country
Except America, of course, where you are all mutts.

We are a nordic people. We are not in the nordic council. Most people for some reason consider nordic people to be only the people of countries in the nordic council, which is wrong. People of northern germany for example are nordic people as well.

Thank for attention

/thread

Only Eesti wants to be Nordic but that I assume are primary their libs.
Baltics want to be associated with Northern Europe as the old East/West is falling a part and we don't want to be left alone with Russians as Visegard becomes Central.
Historically and culturally, as said, we are our own thing.
Latvia and Lithuania is ethnically and linguistically more closer, yet Latvia and Estonia are historically and culturally closer, so they get to hand out with the Baltbros.
If anything, the Baltic gradient starts in Finland and ends in Poland, as our 5 countries are tied together by all getting our sovereignty (back) at the end of WW1 and having to hold of the commies.
If we are talking influences,
then Estonia has had Danish, Swedish and Germans, while we had Germans, Swedes and Poles before Russians got our region under their wing in the early 18th century.
Only in late 19th century did Russia actually try to "Rusify" the locals hear as up to that point, most of local governance was under Baltic Germans and the local peasants married people from nearby towns.
During Interwar we had as much Jews and Germans(Basically the same thing) put together as we did Russians.
Only during the Soviet Occupation did any real Russian influence begin, and even then they could not go all out and had to pace themselves.
In the end, at least our capitals over the last 25 years had had their "no go zones" dwindle while the West every day another street is lost to Islamists.

I couldn't care less what I am, as long as I'm not taking it up the ass twice a day from Jamal and his friends, while they are shitting out in the streets and bombing buildings. Who would want to be a part of cucked Nords these days? All they do is spray tans and tolerance.

Eestonia smells like shit, anyway.

Purvciems vs Molenbeek: who would win - the tracksuit people or the goat fuckers?

I saw those countries as:
>pre-WW2 Poland
>Ukraine
>Africa

I sometimes see users post with that yellow, green and red flag.
I always thought it was an African country. I wonder what it's called.

>Being this tsundere

Lithuania looks like a compressed Africa

The tracksuits will always prevail.
dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/

Based gobnigs

Isn't Estonia the only one who even claims Nordic anyway?

Lithuania

Estonians aren't even really Balts, they're just a Finnic tribe.

holy shit there's even a tiny madagascar

bunch of fags

Where's the flag for white pri... oh, wait, nevermind.

Why would I want to be in the same boat with Sweden?

what ever diarrheaSTAN

fuck offf paki , off you go

based

>politicians are ordinary citizens

You mean the same refugee raft as new Swedes?

>Why are these cunts so desperate to be Nordic
It's just one Latvian autist on Sup Forums. I don't know why would anyone these days want to associate themselves with cucked nordics.

WE WUZ NORDS N SHIT

Latvian shits were Bolshevik shock troops, never forget that.

as if there is such a massive difference between ethnic Slavs and Scandinavians anyway
Balto-Finns are the whitest and Lithuanians the most Aryan

Yes because Swedes (Goths & Vandals) used to live in what is today Ukraine and Romania.

Reminds me of the Braunschweig Lion, another beautiful city, the largest collection of medieval timber framed buildings, completely destroyed by the white trash island niggers (British)

And they executed whole Tsar family(kids and all) under the jewish command.

and saved lenin

>Boris Karlovich Pugo, OAN (Latvian: Boriss Pugo, Russian: Бopиc Кapлoвич Пyгo) (February 19, 1937 – August 22, 1991) was a Soviet Communist political figure, Latvian by ethnicity.
>Between 1990 and 1991, he was the Minister of Interior Affairs of the USSR. He participated in the August Coup in 1991 and as the Minister of the Interior firmly supported measures to suppress opposition to the coup.

>If anything, the Baltic gradient starts in Finland and ends in Poland
This is partly true, but it still made me laugh. Poland doesn't really qualify as it wasn't us that assimilated Prussians (original ones), but Germans and after WWII they were gtfo'd from Prussia. We might be close to baltics, but Germans partially are baltics.

Holy shit Danmark btfo

even in dodecad k12 Lithuanians score the highest north Euro component

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0