Can someone confirm this, thanks.

Yes I can confirm this

That's George Webb. Not an indictment. Just a lawsuit. Big difference

>what is an indictment?

Thank you for clarification.

I can confirm OP is a factor.

Can confirm.

Trig if bue

Judge Chutkan, stupid name, is friends with the podestas. PUSH THIS FACT on your social medias!!!

Indictment for Podesta is supposed to be unsealed next week and this class action lawsuit has a lot to do with it. George Webb has been an invaluable resource for Mueller's team. As a matter of fact this lawsuit *was* sealed for several days. Hopefully we'll see something on Monday.

Sauce?

Confirmed

"Class Action" tells you that it isn't a criminal indictment.

John and Jane Doe's from 1 to 435??
That's a lot of people Podesta left alive, maybe it will be the family's tragic mistake

that is a Civil Lawsuit, not a Criminal Lawsuit

Civil. CIVIL.

Podesta Wins Hopefully.

George webb is a lying alarmist bullshit artist.

Webb is brave going after a man who rapes, tortures, kills children and disposes of their bodies as a hobby.

Hello NABMLA
Get hung by the neck
Your kind is totally not needed and we can enjoy life without having to protect kids from the likes of you or the Podesta's

Look at how fucking shitty the formal format of that court complaint is

They literally split the document in half with parentheses.

I seriously hate government.

John Podesta is on video tortureing a small child inside of a dog cage. If you haven’t seen the video watch it. It’s pretty disgusting, and it’s definately skippy you can tell from his mannerisms and his voice.

John and his brother Tony own a vast collection of artwork that 100% of Americans would find creepy. 90% of people would find disturbing. 50% would call this art pedophilia related and an indication of illegal criminal sexual deviancy.

it is real, but OPs pic is not it

Right, because you know him intimately and are able to identify such characteristics. Imbecile.

why is Sup Forums FILLED with such gullible retards?

Low education poor mental status. Human garbage to be sure.

The hot shit video is in a bathroom. He has the child trapped in a bath tub with sliding glass shower door, not a dog cage.

maybe there is just THAT many kids that he raped?

Show one sample of proof that this Aguilar character worked for Hillary?????!!?

Because that's what George wants you to think here -- youtube.com/watch?v=FA3H48QiF44

I have no doubt at this point Webb is lying and paid to do so because we know or can confirm so little about him, like when he claims to worked for Kissinger etal. He's a spoop, an agent or whatever. prove me wrong by all means lads

also he doxxed luke rosiac

>indictment

Its a class action lawsuit.

>this guy is so incompetent and gets things wrong
>he's a mossad agent!

Make up your mind redditor. From here it looks like he's just an amateur, which is what he has claimed he's always been.

have fun huffing your own shit. Try reading the post I made again before you go off sucking webbs cock faggot.

one sample of proof
>one sample of proof
I rest my case for now