Encounters with the law

Ever been convicted of something? Ever been in a courtroom?
Tell us the story, whatever country you are in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1NqNZsv8hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be me
>be too drunk at the beach
>sleep in car
>whatstheworstthatcouldhappen.jpg
>wake up with flashlight in face
>hello officer
>I smell some marijuana in there mind stepping out
>shit
>14 hrs in freezing holding cell no shirt or shoes
>treating me like fucking hannibal lectar with all kinds of shackles
>get a good lawyer
>community service lol
>expunged
never sleep in your car

How much did it cost you?

here is the new edition

Yes. Tried to get out of a tight parking space, lightly touched the car next to me, drove away without notifying the driver. Someone saw it and reported me to the police. Lost my license for a month.

I got a speeding ticket once. Was going 14 over. Bad to the bone

>DUDE WEED LMAO
God I hate americans

kek

DWI

I had too see the judge for scalping Lakers Tickets and had to go to the Compton Court House.I was the only white guy in the place. Other than the judge and a few cops. Before me were some serious crimes and the Judge was sending everyone to jail. When The Judge read my crime aloud. The whole courtroom busted out laughing. I was sent home with a $100 fine.

Damn it fills good to have the Supremacy. Today was a good day.

Momma cooked the breakfast with the extra Bacon.

I got pulled over once at 4am for a taillight being out. Officer was probably looking for drunk drivers. Told me to get it fixed and told me to have a nice night.

I was going back home drunk and needed to take a piss so I relieved myself against a buidling, little did I know it was a police station.

Spend the night in a cell, I don't remember much from the incident but the police were pretty chill in general and even brought some friendly banter in the morning when I got released.

Second time i got caught doing 100 over the speed limit the judge said i had a "cavalier attitude". Told him public officials who take bribes have no right to judge anyone. Wanted to hold me in contempt , his problem was i could prove it. I knew the folks who had paid him and funded , basically, his entire life. Got off with a warning. Most judges are corrupt.

Im not a nigger

Oh bravo, a paragon of our society everyone. Let's give CTR a round of applause for not being of african

>stopped a couple of times by police
>jailed for 4 hours once when I was a
>never charged with a crime
>sat on a jury a couple of times
>sent a nigger to prison once
>I'm white
no trouble with the law here

>mfw white privilege is nothing more than not committing heinous crimes

Worst thing I've ever done is be caught doing 120 down the highway here in CO, felony speed ticket my dad got me 15 hours community service and I don't think I have the felony on my record, happened when I was 16-18 somewhere in there

police once caught me with cocaine and i was let off with a warning

I was once drunk and stoned and let go after being pulled over

>Go with friends to have a small conversation with one Russian rapist
>Saw another friend on street hanging with some random mean looking motherfucker
>Whothefuckisthisguy.jpg
>Friend wants to tack along
>Start walking
>This clearly a junkie with amphetamine tendencies starts flashing AK-47 bayonet
>Seriouslywhothefuckisthisdude.jpg
>Arrive at the Russian's house
>Russian opens door
>Door fucking flies open
>This random junkie jumps on Russian
>Kicks him on the floor with iron boots
>This is going too far
>Then the AK-47 bayonet is summoned
>Everyone jumps on junkie to prevent him stabbing
>Russian flees thru backdoor
>Time to get the fuck out of here
>We walk away
>Junkie goes on his own way
>Friend realize he didn't get to do shit even though it was his business
>We go back
>Cops show up
>Whole russian family show up
>Get detained
>Friend explains the situation
>Cops let us go but takes my friend
>We are left there with the Russians
>Shiiieet I gotta go bye
>We get the fuck out of there
>2 minutes later friend calls us
>He's waiting at the bus stop
>Cops just left him at a bus stop
>Nobody got anything
>Cops knew what was going but Russian kept his mouth shut and did not have any legal demands
>Haven't seen the random junkie since then

Only in the homeland of the Spurdo creators

>any mention of weed merits that meme response, even if the post was not centered around marijuana.
God I hate Muslims

Shut up Shareeb

Got pulled over once for driving slow in the middle of the night on an empty road. No kidding, it was dark, and there’s deer in the woods. Checked license and left. I guess it must have been some kind of DUI check.

Good god none of this made any sense. Why are you hanging out with a Russian rapist?

A cops daughter lied and said I raped her. After she changed her story multiple times. They broke into my phone and altered the text of the conversation to match her changed story and altered texts from her phone. They illegally broke into my house and I was still behind one door. I filmed they and asked them if they needed my consnet or a warrant to be where they were. They affirmed this. I was 25 at the time, a law student, an MBA student, and worked for a major financial company. The hid the video from discovery. The lied about it when asked where it went- claimed itnever existed. A technical expert was brought in and before they handed my phone over they magically found the video, but there was one problem. They edited the video. They dropped the charge but tried to pin two counts of resisting on me because at the time the were unaware I had filmed them. I have an ex assistant general ready to sue the entire department with me after they drop the resisting charges. This is all very real and I am beating the game.

you shouldn't drive under the influence

I'm pretty sure you don't have to do anything if they say they smell weed, because anyone can say they smell weed and it can't be confirmed.

I'm not. Did you misunderstood the meaning of 'small conversation'.

One time I got pulled over for speeding 20 miles over the limit. I got let off with a warning because I was polite to the officer and he said he it made his bad day a little better. Felt good.
In hindsight that didn't really make much sense as a reason to get off with a warning though, but fuck if I'm gonna complain about it.
As you can tell I'm clearly quite the rebel with the law.

story one:

>be me, first marriage
>argument w/soon-to-be ex-wife
>she's banging a cop
>calls cop
>get arrested for home invasion in my own home
>weren't separated
>weren't living apart
>everything in my name
>face 10 years minimum jail
>forced to give her everything
>forced to assume all debt
>divorced
>released from jail
>she has my dog put down the next day
>spend the next 10 years a raging alcoholic loser

story two:

>be me, new girlfriend, many years later
>girlfriend is another cheating whore
>whatthefuck.mp4
>she gets pregnant by another man
>tries to come at me for child support
>have to lawyer up
>doesn't know that I have copies of not one but two DNA tests she had from other men proving that one was the father
>in family court
>baliff going nuts on me to fill-out paperwork ceding my live away
>say no, am waiting for lawyer
>baliff screaming at me
>tells me he'll have me in jail by lunchtime
>stand my ground
>lawyer walks in
>laywer lays the smack-down
>her face when caught lying to a judge
>of course nothing happens to her
>i walk-out a free man
>baliff enraged
>high-five lawyer on the way out the door
>room full of beta males realise that they can be alpha too if they only learn from their mistakes and try
>i am crowned king of all men for 15 minutes
>feels good man

I don't know what that means and your story made no sense. Sounds bretty crazy though, glad to hear you made it out ok.

>cavalier attitude

That is judge speak if I've ever heard it

He must have had really bad day if one polite guy made him comfy enough to forget a 20 mile speeding.

pretty sure the lesson there is don't do weed in public you absolute fucking retard

>I'm not sure the official holocaust death figures are correct

Go to prison 92 year old woman, you are a danger to society and need to be locked up.

Seriously Germany? You cucked Islam loving faggots don't get to criticize anyone else's laws ever again.

Unlawful possession of a firearm downgraded to loitering after 1.5 years of pre arraignment conferences. Gun was in my car, but belonged to a passenger. They gave me shitty unwanted Afghanistan MREs in the local jail. Room temp vegetable omelette in a bag. Did not bother opening or attempting to eat.

I sorted myself out after that ordeal. Only had cop interactions for traffic shit since then.

The police were generally cool and I think their mishandling of evidence was the reason we all got off. Thx incompetent Officer Manlet!

To be fair, the section of town I was driving in has a LOT of niggers, and a decent amount of shootings. I can imagine why he might not be happy to be on patrol there. I'm just glad I only have to drive through it briefly on my way to work.

The whole story started when my friend's sister almost got raped by this Russian. Not the first time him doing something like this to someone so my friend decided to teach him a lesson.

I was in court for theft and criminal damage. 650€ fine.

make some update threads when you have something new
also why in the fuck would you not make several copies of the video and upload them to different websites beforehand?

2 DUIS....was an alcohol, blew a .49 on my second one. Havent had a drink in 7 months.

That reminds me of a joke.
>How did break dance got invented?
>Someone made a mistake and drove under 40kph thru Hervanta so niggers jumped on his rims

And they say this shit only happens in eastern eruope

I know that feel user.

>be me 4 days ago
>driving new 2016 camaro on freeway
>traveling unmolested
>enjoying my freedoms
>get pulled over by hysterical cop
>"your tires could have exploded going 113 user"
>arrests me and tows car
>spend night in jail
>never make it down to phoenix
>don't get to eat at whataburger

Tfw

I wont my custody case but my ex-wife said i molested my child. The CPS came and did a whole investigation which came out in my favor. I won and got a new woman that is not a degenerate whore and my child has a good role model besides me.
When you have to deal with niggers all day and a nice white guy doesnt yell at you or talk in a foreign language, must be a nice change of pace.
I always tell my child to say hi to police officers so they know know who they are defending. So they know there are nice white people that appreciate them.

>MFW Germany has the exact same marijuana laws as the US.
sorry Mohammed we don't want Sharia law here

Charged twice but never convicted. But this was decades ago, before judges turned into SJW cunt's

First charge, age 18 (just a dumb teenager) got into a bit a brawl and got arrested simply because I was last man standing (I said brawl, it wasn't me against everyone. It was everyone against everyone, no weapons). Judge let me off with warning since there was no evidence that I started it (which I didn't, I was just dumb enough to get involved in a fight over basically nothing).

Second time, a few years later, I beat the crap out of a "debt-collector". Who was trying to collect on my late dads debts. At first I just told him to sod off. Then he mentioned my sister, by name and address. And said she would pay dearly if I didn't pay up. He should not have done that.
This one was really touch and go, I thought I was going to jail over that one. I didn't have a scratch on me while he was seriously messed up. Lost my temper and took him by surprise. My lawyer swung it my way by reading out loud the other guys convictions and how long he spend in prison over each one. Mine was blank, made all the difference back then.

But like I said, the judges of "modern times". Damn I glad I've learned to control my temper.

Holy shit, i didn't know debt collectors went after dead peoples kids

What a fucking asshole

I once had 3 pints in two hours in my college town. was moving and was a farewell with some old chums.
was driving a beat up old ranger with more holes in the exhaust than your average rape accusers story.
Cop pulls me over in front of the bar while leaving for, and I shit you not, speed racing.
talk for a bit, than without warning he pins me to the hood and grabs my hand.
Meanwhile well meaning stranger starts fiming on phone.
go full "am I being arrested" because he had not said a word.
get tackled.
Now it gets fucked up..
kid posts video on the YouTube.
County goes in full spergcirclethewagons mode.
news stories, articles, 12 civic violations, dui and felony assault on officer because he hurt his wrist while taking me down.

Lawyer up. spend 12500 ameridollars. spend a week in the clink with everything else but the dui and a misde assault dropped.
longer story short, don't ever ever ever drink in a college town. Bloodwork came back .083 (spooked me because I've never driven "drunk" and that was my safe zone)
I'm a fool at times. but this shit made me realize one bad step this day and age will straight ruin you.

Corvallis arrest on YouTube will still find it btw. I'm the asshat with a beard.

How the fuck did you not get those charges dropped?

well. in Oregon any alcohol and suspicion is enough to make a dui stick.
and a doc (cop union I'm sure) said his wrist was injured. no pictures or evidence aside . but again, statute. he was injured making an arrest. so assault. I plead to get it down from a felony. had already blown my savings on lawyer sheckleburg and had lost my job and apartment (deposit money needed) so that wasn't the hill I wanted to die on. this was 4 years ago and life's gotten much better. Wasn't a complete ass but wasn't far off. Lessons learned and it's just good to know I avoided the worst case scenario.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1NqNZsv8hU

this your arrest, user?

yarp

and I mean, my name's in the newscast if I remember. so thanks for the user.

While i've meet many bro cops and i appreciate some of them most cops are fucking vultures preying on people who are minding their own business

Victimless crimes like speeding and having one beer before driving

I feel for you user, shit fucking sucks.

Don't smoke weed or be publicly drunk. I sleep in my car to go camping all the time.

I'm sorry that happened to you mate. It must have been a shitty nightmare to lose all that money and time and deal with all that hassle.

Lee?

well as a nice aside, moved back to my hometown after. Met a parol cop and his journalist wife and while that seems like the worst combination they turned out to be the best friends I've met.
seriously if they could clone this man is have him issued as standard equipment for every precinct.
I'm already a bitter cynic. and this thing nearly broke me.
but if I can speak to the point of this thread; hate and despair aren't worth it. Law and order is what separates the west from the rest. and I wouldn't have it another way. The control pendulum is still too far swung to the power and not the citizen, but it can come back.
sort yourselves oat. live a virtuous life. control what you can. and then you'll be the kind of person who can fight the good fights when you need to.

c'mon man

I mean, in all honesty you could be that kinda autistic sounding Esteban. Would make sense desu

Be me.
Have a couple pints during the 1st half of a game.
Switch to non-alcoholic.
Drive home->Speeding like a mofo.
Get pulled over
Have you been drankin' tonight?
- I prefer not to answer. I want a lawyer.
How many beers did you have
I prefer not to answer, I want a lawyer.
Will you do a voluntary field sobriety test?
No, I will not. *** NEVER DO THIS ***
Car towed, get booked.
Repeated attempts to get me to say I've been drinking and how much. Stuck to my story. I prefer not to answer, I want a lawyer.
Holding cell with breathalyzer has phone and public defender phone # on the wall. Can't find a regular lawyer, get on phone with public defender.
Lawyer takes my info, asks lots of questions, recommends I go ahead and blow based on how many drinks and how long it's been.
< .02
feelsgoodman.jpg
Now I get to go get a traffic ticket lawyer and beat up on that, but no DUI to worry about.
*** NEVER CONSENT TO SEARCH, NEVER AGREE TO FIELD SOBRIETY TEST, NEVER MAKE A STATEMENT WITHOUT A LAWYER PRESENT, NEVER AGREE TO A SEARCH OF YOUR PERSON OR PROPERTY ***
Oh yeah, don't drive like an asshole, particularly if you've had a beer or two. Beer ALWAYS smells for a long time. Even one will make you seem guilty AF.

>be in a band
>van and trailer get pulled over for speeding
>van is loaded with cannabis products from a legal state
>officer asked if we knew why we were pulled over
>driver packs another lip of chew and says cause we were speeding
>officer asked why
>driver responds that there was a Prius that kept cutting us off and we were trying to get away from them
>state trooper says "yeah I fuckin hate those Prius drivers"
>let's us go with a warning

lol would he larp as the fool who got taken down?
Tried to get him to take the video down and he refused. news networks kept it up anyway so meh. again, 4 years ago. life moves on

>Victimless crimes like speeding and having one beer before driving

Classic.

mostly solid advice. but be careful where you live.
My state if you refuse field sobriety and breathalyzer they just get a judge to stamp a warrant and off you go to a hospital to get your blood drawn.
That's where I cracked. that they can strap you down and take blood from your body as evidence.
But yeah some or many, don't drink and drive kids.

>be too drunk at the beach
>implying you weren't high

pot heads should be executed on the spot, it's too bad he didn't cap your ass and dump you in the ocean, the world would be a better place

Fucking Americans. If you're going for a little chat with a rapist you're not going for tea and crumpets.

>Corvallis arrest
HI LEEE user

The second night in jail I was going over all the details in the cell because holy shit was I losing my mind. (they don't put you in general population in short stays like mine so I was in there by myself with no access to books or humans for 7 days.)
and by the window near the floor someone had broken open the flimsy non-stabby pens they gave You and written "this too shall pass" in the seam between cinderblocks. Cheesy as all hell but it reminded me of the bigger picture.
Guy could have been a child raping Satanist but I'm glad he put it there

>Steaming and dressed like a pirate at a Halloween party
>polish lads from work make me try vodka from their hometown
>blackout.jpg
>wander home to new place I'm living at
>key won't work
>try the back and accidentally punch through the living room window trying to wake up flatmate
>might as well climb in now
>house looks weird and different...
>everything is white like in space odyssey
>decide, fuck it deal with it in the morning
>lie in bed bleeding like a pig from punching through window still dressed as pirate
>wake up to 5 police shouting at me
>become belligerent and ask to see a warrant and tell them to get out my house
>finally figure out I've broken I to my neighbors house by accident who were new owners and renovating the place before moving in
>arrested but no station
>warning and had to pay for window.

I was very lucky. I still have the scars on my wrist from punching the window.

fugg now I'm worried more people i know browse here than I thought

>Ever been convicted of something?

Nope, I'm 3-0. Give me a jury and I can't be convicted.

>Be 18
>Stopped by cop
>finds an ounce of weed
>be treated like a dealer even if never dealt in my life
>10 years probation
>can't get a decent job
>Start dealing with weed, mdma, cocaine, heroine
>Accumulate enough to go to university and get a degree in organic chemistry
>Now I sell and manufacture RCs
The system works

always love the drunk minds occams razor.
"keys not working? hmm must be a bad key."
I'm sincerely hoping that while chatting with the bobbies you stayed in character as a pirate and claimed this empty domicile as salvage

>10 years probation

Going to do six months jail for a couple DUI's I got ten years ago. I feel sorry for the poor fuckers who are going to be locked in with me.

Shitty country, with medieval drug laws, can be happy I didn't went to jail for 5 years

Shitty.

Good luck selling your banzai tree fertilizer m8 :^)

Stories like this are why I still read threads. Godspeed, user

>he doesn't shoot the shit with the town rapist

>Get into fight with asshole in nightclub
>He hit me first and was the one provoking me when I made it clear I didn't want to fight
>Knock him unconscious with 2 punches, and follow up with 2 more punches when he's ko'd on the ground
>Police arrive
>Eventually have to go to court for assault
>Have to pay compensation and do community service
>Don't get convicted
Could have been worse lads. Learn from my mistake and never get into fights, even if the other guy deserves it.

>implying you're not the town rapist.

It's because you hit him some more when he was already on the ground, you animal.

Watch it Germany potheads hate when you point out their degenerate behaviour. For a group of “calm” people who are even more “mellow” because of weed they sure get pretty pissy eh?

I didn't know he was out. Whole fight was less than 5 seconds