Today i met some girl/women on christian dating webstie. She is 36 old viring,probably even kissless viring

Today i met some girl/women on christian dating webstie. She is 36 old viring,probably even kissless viring
A 36 OLD FUCKING VIRGIN
Why are christiancucks so much fucking retarded?
What the reason

Sex is degenerate

christians with islam more xD

>today on reddit I learned
>look at me mom I posted it again!

fuck off

That sentence isn't correct and I'm not sure what you're trying to say

Nice meme!
Same trolling level as you mate.
We all know that christians are those who fucked evolution since 11 century. With their shit now we have plenty of immigrants in canada,usa and europe.

There's no such thing as a female virgin over 22.

>meet qt christcuck girl at work
>8/10 with a petite body
>she gets up to do some work things and talks to me at my desk
>get her number, that was fast
>takes me out a couple times, best dates of my life
>admits to wanting to fug/420, never did it with a non-christian and never smoked either
>expanddong.jpg
>tells me satan raped her in the middle of the night and that she is wicked for letting her lust control her
>tfw
>still talks to me to this day, obviously still wants the d but jesus says it's a no-no

The girl has seizures and probably other issues than just being christian, but how she ignorantly talks about topics she knows nothing of and her loyalty to her braindead religion just make me want to fuck her more now.

yes there are. Plenty of stupid christianscucks talking about god and shit
just do it,stupid christian bitch believing in some person in heaven

I was in a chatroom some time and became friends with this guy.

He told me he was a Christian, and a 46 year old virgin. He didn't want to have sex because he felt like it was wrong.
He told me one time he went on a date with this woman, who was hinting at taking him home, but he rejected her because "she only wanted him for his body"

Seriously, some people

>tells me satan raped her in the middle of the night and that she is wicked for letting her lust control her
there are still people that don't know what epilepsy is? I can't believe it!

rape her then remembers her that the bible tells that you must marry her now.
you'll see first if she is really virgin,second if she's really a believer.

Virgins over 30s shpuld be exterminated.
Their degeneracy is spreeding over the world.Most of them spend time on Sup Forums aswell.

Do you even know what a degenerate is you filthy kike?

You're being cucked by Jesus

he's sloven apparently he's lucky enough to know what a computer is. dont ask too much of him.

ofc i know,99% christians waving with flags wiht refugees welcome.
All virgins are weak pathetic subhumans,without any future,wasting our air and place
Y by pakistans

I let her know already I'm attracted to her, it's all on her end at this point. I'm sure those christfags that had a chance with her only did it in missionary and couldn't even find the clit.

She says it's exciting that I disagree with her since it challenges her views and makes her think, which just turns me on more. Even if she does unironically think I'm going to hell just for not believing.

I bet there's a real kinky bitch in there waiting to come out. That's usually the case. I've fucked a christian milf at another job I had, and one of my exes was too. They're kind of insane, but so sexually inexperienced they end up becoming addicted to actual sex. If their insanity is manageable they'd make top-tier wife material too.

It might be kind of a fetish at this point.

She can probably cast magic by now

This pic. Maximum kek

Thats the real dgeneracy,she was telling you some part of shit from biubble how you end up in the hell. But do they know they will end up in hell too because they dont have childrens?
Pathetic christians. Cancer of society.
Cast magic? She is some kind of alien wtf,btw hello to india. Good job supporting our company

>what is a wizard
>being this new

What did she look like?

New on the job?

i know what wizard mean here,i have seen that picture many times.
i could download here picture but will blure her face.

Degenerates. Keep scraping the bottom of the barrel.

How did you get a christian milf to do it?

Are you possibly upset by this because these women are virgins out of principle and the act of achieving sex means little to them while you are a virgin out of circumstance and the act of achieving sex consumes your every thought and action???

>thinking its a meme
>blur her face
Plebbit awaits you

because they are desperate
Mozes kludne po cesky. Rozumiem dobre cesky.
Od tohto tu toto 4chanovske cancer forum je,aby sa tu shitpostovalo
yes it is meme.like everything here

>what is wizard Chan

try know your meme website.They are good

She actually made the first move. I didn't have to do anything but talk to her a bit at work, and could tell she liked me. Most girls, especially older white girls like me so it wasn't hard. I waited a couple weeks though just to make sure she was sane enough for me to be alone with her, and she was. I even brought up sugar mommas as a joke and her eyes light up and she tried reviving the subject to talk about further. Works for me.

Pretty much we got back to her place after she bought me food and she told me she wanted to have sex with me since we met at work. Ended up smoking me out and giving me money and a meal for home. We did that a bunch of times, it was a good setup but she ended up leaving the job and I lost interest so had to let her down.

They'll treat you right if their mental faculties are in order, but it's rare they actually are. Like my ex and that epileptic girl. They both need professional help.

They're usually just really lonely, interested in something new, and haven't gotten dick in awhile. Just don't be too easy, in my experience they like feeling wanted but they don't want thirst.

A girl like that milf is fun for awhile but it personally made me want something more real/long-lasting. Was a good experience though. Good luck dude.