Shocking far-right imperialism rising in japan

showa ultranationalism is coming back and its scary!

youtube.com/watch?v=eSXNv1ksmQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=IHJsoCAREsg

youtube.com/watch?v=R6ZixuyE1t8

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6w3AtgzAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I
youtu.be/7FYuYkPgDkk
youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s
youtube.com/watch?v=U5ebACcNeeE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KHcod_wNxDw
youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(AND ITS BEAUTIFUL!)

youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I

nip lauren southern calls for massacre of chinks

whitey not welcome
youtu.be/7FYuYkPgDkk

youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s

no whites allowed sorry

Japanese girls are sexy. We need to preserve the Japanese heritage

>exposing your womens to entice the gaijin

waht did he mean by this

also, japanes facsist want to genocide korean, we can tallow

nice try

Good. Nothing I care about is that far east.

Japanese people too smart. They realize what's up and they rebel against it.
They need to lower their IQ with more LGBQT and niggers. Open borders now so we can send help and destroy the japanese middle class.

abeidf has arrived huh
why good then?

Because japan is an old ally, so good for them.

Japan can't make good anime with extroverted gaijin baka.

if u want them to win dont be their ally anymore

Nippon Yes!

That's a meme. We were not even half as bad as butthurt German veterans want you to think.
That being said, the effort we could add to a war in the far east would be close to 0 in both directions.

If Europe still had spirit we would emulate them
youtube.com/watch?v=U5ebACcNeeE

BANZAI

You can't turn that meme on someone else, stop trying.

>Julia Boin

Patrician tier desu

>that pic

I got banned for 2 days.
I guess they were at the end of their rope that day

lol

Except the slogan for the Olympics is "diversity is our strength" or some shit. They're aging like crazy, and if they don't get those robots functioning (which they actually might, given that they're Japanese) they'll need people to maintain the cogs in their highly functioning society. They wouldn't want to waste what Japanese are left on oiling the screws, but someone will have to do it.

source?

>"diversity is our strength"
You're fucking kidding me. I'm going to lose respect for Japan if that's true.

JAPAN NO!

OY VEY ITS ANOTHER SHOAH

>basing your opinion on a country based on the actions of one (((Olympics committee))) marketing slogan
fucking baka

Maybe they should fix their soyboy epidemic first?

This is based but also sad

I love Japan and if I could move, learn, and respect the culture I would.
Their people fascinated me but I’m also aware I’m much more hyperactive and kind of a nigger for them, I even respect some (the fallen state guy) of them. (Wouldn’t call him a nigger tbhq)

What do? Do I kys?

Pls respond :(

THIS
Abe is not far-right by any stretch of the imagination, and yet he's reported as such in all western (((media))).
Just shows how the (((media))) capitalise off people's lack of knowledge about foreign politics.

Stay in Poland and prepare for the kebab purge m8

I like Poland a lot too. Its just that Japan genuinely fascinated me and the dumb kid inside of me that wants to be friends and “””connect””” (for the lack of better term) people together is sperging out whenever the topic of Japan is brought up.

I must have pushed for closer relations with Japan on big media outlets forums for years now

stay the fuck in your own country.

Did you know that one of my favorite movies, the last zero, has a full polish version (with original VO ofc) and Americans don’t have anything?

Kek

Oh fuck it’s called the eternal zero worldwide

Fuck yeah.

nice

My source is Reactionary Expat...
But as a Candada fag has already pointed out, this shouldn't be taken as the general consensus. The teacher's union here are mad commie voters, but despite that I've still come across quite a few teachers who are right wing. They've actually seemed as surprised that I'm right wing as I've been about them being so.

Temporarily in Japan btw, as I'm a recovering retard who needed to get life in order and decided this was the best/easiest way to do it.

It's gorgeous. Here's his comprade

>"PRES.DUTERTE TO CARDINAL TAGLE: Your Job is to Educate the Faithful, My Job is to Eradicate Those who are Killing the Faithful"

>PRESIDENT : Cardinal Tagle, let me be frank with you. I have no quarrel with religion because religion will not save you. It is God who will decide your fate.

>Since your job is to educate the faithful, my job is to eradicate those who are killing the faithful. How can one think about God, honor his father, mother, brothers, sisters and neighbors if he has been affected by drugs ? An addict only thinks of when to get the next fix and if he cannot afford it, he will steal, he will rob your home and even kill just to satisfy his addiction. That is my job – Cardinal, it is not for me, but for the next generation whom I want to see a truly “drug free society” in our country. Can you solve that problem Cardinal ?

>CARDINAL : No, I cannot solve the drug problem.
>PRESIDENT : Look at the squatters behind your comfort zone, go and try to examine the gravity of the drug problem in this nation caused by the previous government – a total neglect of the human being’s potential to grow and prosper. They destroyed our people – Cardinal, and you remained quiet on that. You should examine your conscience and try to fight this evil within.

>CARDINAL : Perhaps I will.

>PRESIDENT : You might look at me as a street educated person, a probinsyano, a lowly person who is not educated in Ateneo, but please be reminded that I am elected by more than 16 million Filipinos, while you are just appointed by the Vatican. Let it sink for a moment. Peace be with you Cardinal.

Sasuga Japan-kun

Remember when there will be no more anime and Japan will plan it's annihilation of China, then it will be Sup Forums's fault of the rise of the right-wing politics.

lol...I cant help but be amused by this

Will it be the second coming of christ?

BASED
A
S
E
D

>>PRESIDENT : Cardinal Tagle, let me be frank with you. I have no quarrel with religion because religion will not save you. It is God who will decide your fate.
>>Since your job is to educate the faithful, my job is to eradicate those who are killing the faithful. How can one think about God, honor his father, mother, brothers, sisters and neighbors if he has been affected by drugs ? An addict only thinks of when to get the next fix and if he cannot afford it, he will steal, he will rob your home and even kill just to satisfy his addiction. That is my job – Cardinal, it is not for me, but for the next generation whom I want to see a truly “drug free society” in our country. Can you solve that problem Cardinal ?
>>CARDINAL : No, I cannot solve the drug problem.
>>PRESIDENT : Look at the squatters behind your comfort zone, go and try to examine the gravity of the drug problem in this nation caused by the previous government – a total neglect of the human being’s potential to grow and prosper. They destroyed our people – Cardinal, and you remained quiet on that. You should examine your conscience and try to fight this evil within.
Too based Duterte

this isnt really a good gauge

we need to see what places like 2chan and 2ch are like and if there is an overall big right wing mindset or not becuase what we see in these videos could just be a facade, we have to get at ground level with what the average japanese world view is like

just like how you see shit on mainstream news media does not reflect what it is like here on Sup Forums, someone from japan could misinterpret what little info he gets from western news and assume all of us are like it

>thinking we dont already know this

hopefully Duterte wipes these fuckers out completely

We dont know gook tho. Wed need an ambassador

While Abe is trying to consolidate power from winning the snap election in order to change the constitution that the West wrote after Imperial Japan got ass kiced, he economically is ruining Japan. The economy is in a recession, and the Yen is being printed off like mad, causing more liquidity in the market, plus the fact that the government is literally buying into the stock market and debt as a percentage of GDP is 250% spells bad news for the Japanese.

Typical burger posting

its fake news

>Motto: Discover Tomorrow
(明日あしたをつかもう

abe i ourguy and a literal nippon kaigi imperialist tho, nice try

>live in a peaceful, homogeneous first world country
>see other first world countries embrace "diversity"
>see them all clearly going down the tubes with uncertain futures
Who the fuck wouldn't be a nationalist in that situation? Asians don't have self-hatred like liberal whites do.

>Asians don't have self-hatred like liberal whites do.
not completelu accuratu

I don't believe Asians have enough empathy to feel guilty about historical "sins."

Who says you can't? Just don't move to their country and act like a piece of shit (unlike Mexicans to America or Muslims to anywhere).

You think they are just going to take back China or are they going to seek revenge for the nukes too?

When the west goes to shit, I expect that Finns and Magyars have a right to return to our glorious motherland of imperial Japanese Asia

g-got any more?

God bless the land of the rising sun.

What? Tell me something that is not a valid statement in that sentence? What the hell do you think Japan is doing, having a stable, thriving economy.

It is greatly appreciated that people from all over the world come to sightseeing in Japan.

Please spread the view of Japan and refer to it and use it for your own country after returning to your home country.

Do not have a parasitic spirit that simply abandons your country, immigrate to Japan, trying to live a good life.

The Japanese never trust and do not accept people who simply abandon their country's culture or their country.

Please have a spirit of doing something more for your own country and trying to improve your home country.

I have high expectations for the next pokemon game then.

Praise the Japs!

Best Allies, 41-45 Never forget !

It's not what you think it is. Lived in Korea 1+ year. Everything I saw in Korea I expected in Japan, and vice versa.

First, everything in Japan is very OLD. Taxis are like, 70's model Toyotas. Want to change money? Please fill out this large A4 form. Everything that was once 80's beige is now yellowed. CRTs.

Not to say they don't have modern things, but it's not what they sell us. That is for export. They find it interesting that foreigners have a certain idea and admiration of what we buy from them, but ... it's not exactly them. That's for Japanese.

Tiny, cramped. Nice, disciplined people -- maybe nice because they knew I was just on a 3 day visit. Exhausted, work too hard.

Japan is our greatest ally

most of the world is mongrelized, spaghettifriend. swarths were mutts before the dutch, that's for sure.

Surprising?
Only if you didn't pay attention.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KHcod_wNxDw

>We need to preserve the Japanese heritage
This don't move there and shit in their gene pool

I'm pretty sure everyone in the Pokémon games is exclusively white. You don't even have the option to be dark skinned of any kind. At least up until X and Y

Japan should be for the Japanese. Every country has a right to sovereignty.

It is really funny when people think nationalism means hating other countries.

Jesus Christ, that was alpha as fuck

I made sure to make it clear I was a tourist on a 3 day visit when I visited Tokyo. I think that helped me. They didn't even show displeasure when I said I was working in Korea (also temporary.)

>ever having high expectations for pokemon games

Only a few people at a given age are choosen by destiny. Duterte might be the guy to fulfill the Philippines providence.

I look forward to working with the Orientals in destroying the Globalist J-Left.

Everything you write is true.
Economic growth of GDP has not been done for almost 25 years.
Government debt is also true of 250% of GDP.

The Japanese have been living in deflation for 25 years.

My salary decreased quickly, but prices also got cheaper and cheaper.
Even now it is even cheaper.

Everything went up when the economy was at the height time, so ordinary salaried workers were hard to buy their own house.

Today both houses and land are cheaper. When young, any decent worker began to have his own house.

The employment rate of young people is almost 100%, and employment of middle-aged and older age is also improving day by day.

Even though deflationary recession is bubbling economy at the height of the height of the economy, nobody has used up a wasteful amount of money, rather it became happy.

Government debt is 250% GDP, but there are no debts in foreign countries.
Japan's external debt is the world's best.
With deflation for 25 years these government debts were withdrawn from deposits and withdrawals from Japanese citizens. So the BOJ bought most of those debts but inflation did not happen.

Japan is still deflation and its lifestyle has become established.

pearl harbour didn't happen, but it will

Why should you move freely in a whole country, especially alarge one like Japan?

Get on my level, I was born in my town, never left and I will die there as a decent human being should. Man should be bound to land.

Internal immigrants are the same kind of scum as external ones.

>Today both houses and land are cheaper. When young, any decent worker began to have his own house.

I love that. I'm glad to hear that a country besides Germany hasn't turned their housing market into a complete investment racket.

>houses $500k+
>oh shit maybe we should build more!
>no!!111 muh investment!
>but roads will be clogged when your children have to live 2 hours away for affordable housing
>lol fuck them! I got mine.

Spoken like someone whose town wasn't invaded by niggers and violent spics when he was 5.

I'm happy for you but life is more complex for a lot of people.

>when I was your age, I earned money fishing!
>there's no more fish
>fuck you I got mine. Go to manila in a call center.

BANZAI!

>Today both houses and land are cheaper. When young, any decent worker began to have his own house.

You need immigration then. If houses are cheap and employment is high you have no excuse to not take immigrants who are suffering in African and the middle east.

FPBP

>showa ultranationalism is coming back and its scary!
What scares you about Japanese wanting to live in a Japanese country?

why japan so weird?
youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ

Japan has the 3rd largest GDP in the world and they are very rich yet they take 0 refugees. Germany, Sweden, Canada, etc. have less money and higher housing prices yet we manage to take in more refugees than Japan, how is that okay?

it's sarcasm, eejit

>why does japan not have globalized, generic culture??? i want everyone to be the same :((

>how is that okay?
Because Japan does what benefits the Japanese.

>Because Japan does what benefits the Japanese.

Experiencing different cultures and traditions doesn't benefit the Japanese? Do you know how boring and vanilla our countries would be without immigrants bringing their culture and food here to improve our boring countries?

>showa ultranationalism
>Japanese wanting to live in a Japanese country

if by "japanese country" you mean half of asia, then its the same, otherwise no
>muh strawman tho

Looks like they're going ethnic-cleanse-chinese mode again, we need to remind them by hiroshimaing them back onto the right track of a nice productive capitalism society.