Really Makes you think

Really Makes you think........

It would sure be nice to have at least one nation on this earth just for Whites.

I'm gonna have to do some digging, but I remember reading about an anti-fa spinup called "anti-imperalist action" trying to say North Korea is better than the US since North Korea didn't have race riots.

NORTH KOREA IS THE MOST RACIALLY HOMOGENOUS COUNTRY IN THE WORLD OFC THEY DON'T HAVE FUCKING RACE RIOTS

whites are subhumans without any history and culture and they deserve to be genocided

The diversity guy should be a jew

Now SEA country.

There are Black and White people in Asian countries too you retard, and there are White and Asian people in Black countries you retard

except more refugees, goy!

ok so japan is 0.5% or less white?
meanwhile the average western european country is only 75% white.
i know youre behind a proxy but i hope they nuke your country a 100 times until every dust particle is either charred or burning

back to Sup Forums

No one cares about race, dude.

It's opportunities for people who want to upgrade themselves in the market. This is capitalism!

you may not like it but lithuania is for whites

It's high time you whites pay for all your ancestor's crimes. You plundered our countries' riches. We will do the same to you.

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

you mean israel?

Maybe if we sent enough air jordans this never would of happened.

why the fuck do these monkeys lie? They know that half of the middle east's population is foreign, especially in the gulf.

India, China, Thailand, are full of colors and people you fucking dumb snow niggers, Argentine, Chile, Brazil, are swarmed with whites and them rising to be a majority.

America, Australia, South Africa, new Zealand, and Canada aren't white countries to begin with, you immigrated and turned to majority, Karma you apes lol.

China is incredibly diverse. There are such glaring differences between the ethnic groups and cultures of China but the CCP likes to pretend their all the same (muh proletariat).

Keep dreaming you historyless west kraut kek

I hope your country gets raped by Turks an Berbers which is happening lmfao

thats not how karma works, simian. why dont you leave the thinking up to his +90IQ folks and go and dig yourself some grubs out of an anthill for breakfast?

who the fuck ever wanted to go to Lithuania? If the people of the nation kill them selves to run from that shithole why would anyone immigrate there? People rather go to Angola tbqh, go and jump on the new trend that Lithuanians love and also benefits everybody which is killing yourself.

Take your on words you inbred mutt, and yes that's how Karma works, you might want to search it up or let some one who can type do it for you.

own*

What happens when you date niggers

filename

More nigger loving

you will soon be dead commie

I'm thinking we just take all of them

Joke is on you, our country is about to collapse and burn.

Soon the mud sharks will learn. Good thing I only date white men.

Your land was once ours. Then a horde of six-legged asiatics poured in and destroyed yet another great civilization.

Will the mudsharks and cuck whites never learn. Thank God my Gay ass packs a hard 7 lol if you know what i mean ;)

Good luck I'm behind seven carriers

He was doing the lords work and we stopped him.... What is wrong with us!!!

oh it's you again the subhuman insecure turkroach who is mad that is mudslims sister got fucked by white cock

There was a lot of them. We gave them all up. If you want one again you can't ask for it, you'll have to take it. This is how it has worked for all of human history.

kek'd and check'd

Russia?

quick fix

>except
well memed i would have a feel day if a refugee even turned up in my village