Hong Kong Football Fans Continue To Boo Chinese National Anthem

well, pol? what do u think?
youtube.com/watch?v=IsI80_mjcws
youtube.com/watch?v=bm0MZwJDKec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-W7DPZQu2vU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk, all the anti-beijing parties in HK are center left and social leftists

>my face when i will live to see 2047 and the butthurt of Hong Kongese who will slowly be replaced and mixed with mainland Chinese and then become fully submisive to China
>my fave when Communist Taiwan is not so far also

>commie shilling for population replacement

shocking

there will be at least 2 chinese civil wars between now and 2047. Look at their history. China is hardly ever unified. It's a fucking shit country that only gains prominence in the couple decades after slaughtering its own population

they are all Chinese. They shouldn't be afraid for their language and shit, cultural revolution wouldn't happen anymore.

There are no social laws that rule civilisations like the physical laws and can't be avoided. If you think so, then you are retarded. Some civilisation just have so long life you can find some similarities, but you can't predict anything after the industrial revolution

A little bit you can. North has too much poor population because the Yellow river area is very fertile, but not navigable.
The southern cities are sort of isolated by terrain, and not as cohesive. They are port cities, so they are rich. They are also more receptive to foreigners. And resentful of northern efforts to keep them unified against their best interests.
A lot of that is just built into how China is

Not true though most Han nationalist came from the south, Sun yat sen, Hong xiu Quan. The epi center for Han nationalism was always from the south the resistence to manchu rule was also from Fujian under Koxinga. In all the south was able to preserve culture while the north re surrender monkeys.

Han nationalism came from the southern port cities?

man some of the things that happened in past happened in the different conditions, when there was no billion of people, communism, mass propaganda and surveilance. Everything is different now, the control is stronger. You can't use some precedent from the year 124 and say that this will repeat in China in the year 2020.

The history of China is very long. When people think of it, they think of some long running unified civilization. But it's a fucking bloodbath with the periods of unification lasting sometimes just a couple years.

Yes you can think this time is different, but how can you be so certain? There is something to be said to noticing a thing occurring over and over and then expecting it to happen again

Yep , the founder sun yat sen was from canton. Don't forget nationalism in its modern sense is a western idea and hence those in the port cities would be exposed to it.

Prior to this a sense a han identity did exist but it manifested itself in cults like the taiping kingdom which was anti manchu.

fuck, i thought you are real person but you don't even read my posts reposting this myth trying to brainwash 14 old kids from Sup Forums.

Would you consider the Han uprising a bloody revolution against Northern rule?

Sure, but for every event in history things are slightly different. You can easily tell yourself that the new factors are the ones that are really significant. Are you saying that it is a myth that the Chinese have had a tendency to have bloody genocidal civil wars?

Nay, if they wanted to break apart they would not have been han nationalists. The 1911 xinhai revolution was at the start anti manchu later on they changed the concept to Zhong hua min Zu some thing like Chinese race instead of han race in order to prevent ethnic separatism.

A kingdom long united will divide and a kingdom long divided will unite, thus it has been. The Chinese view of history is cyclical almost Spenglerian but why it is able to unite is because the sense of culture and common patri linear descent.

Where do you think the current unification is in that cycle

I'm guessing now it is still in the stage of summer, in 20 - 30 years time when China gets powerful then maybe they would follow the west in degeneracy, that would be autumn.

very interesting I love China, good luck!

If you have a radio, you can hear people when people go to a spacewalk on ISS when the station in above your head and you can hear them talking to the mission control.
youtube.com/watch?v=-W7DPZQu2vU
You can see them, you can hear them, you can talk to them in real time on video. Its all real.

where is japan?