Brexit was decided with a 1.9% difference

>Brexit was decided with a 1.9% difference
>On a matter that will shape British politics for decades if not centuries
Who in their right minds would make a political decision of this importance a simple majority thing?
Imagine a referendum on implementing absolute monarchy going through with 1.9%
Making Islam a state religion going through with 1.9% more votes.
A two-thirds majority for important issues should be minimum

We've had an election since then. Both pro Europe party's the lib dems and SNP, not forgetting the greens who are just a meme party. Got fucking nowhere. Catch up, your slow.

>Both pro Europe party's the lib dems and SNP
Yeah right, because people who voted tory their entire life will suddenly vote for the lib dems in an election that was held before anyone knew how fucked this Brexit was going to be. The most influential parties just went with the result because of sacred democracy
>1.9%
while ignoring that roughly have the voters didn't want to exit from the start. No wonder the tories lost big-time being the party who started this referendum. Labour who won the most is currently arguing on whether to exit Brexit when theyre elected. So yeah, this country is breaking apart due to a decision made by 1.9% of the voters.

Oh just fuck off to Europe already

>Changes flag
>Doesn't realise the ID stays the same
Get the fuck out of here remainer fool.

elites need to burn at the stake
the people were never asked if they wanted to join the EU

how can you ignore 99% of the people in a decision this important??

nice meme flag m8. Did you know your ID stays the same though?

Nice flag change cuck. Britain is exiting the EU (which is a good thing) with a 1.9% voting difference, get the fuck over it.

>the people were never asked if they wanted to join the EU
Except for a referendum to join it in the late 70s, but how about you simply forget that.
And don't argue, that it was the EC. An EU merging was planned at the conception of the EU in the 50s

And apparently none of you know, that if you change your flag in one thread it stays that way in all other threads. But yeah, good job to completely ignore the argument and do an ad hominem

nice bait

>Everything that goes against my views is bait
How does it feel to live in an echo chamber?

There's no point in arguing with you because it's your own opinion that issues you deem important should need two-thirds majority. The most I could say to that to argue with it is "no they don't, and who are you to deem what is and isn't important?"

oh well, it stays the same question though.
Do you want to be guided by a bunch of elites without much say in it - because YOU the common person is "dangerous"
or are you willing to put some trust in your countrymen

>changing your flag
>at all

changed flag again

cuck

You lost faggot, get over it.
I openly laugh in your face.
Hahhahahahahahaha

also, consider this: the established politicians, the trusted news media were all heavily pro-EU.

This puts the "remain" at an advantage. One that isn't easy to cancel out.

If there was no "pro EU" propaganda, brexit could probably have won the 2/3.

>s
If 2/3rds was required the EU would have never been formed because 2/3rds didnt want it...

He doesn't have the greatest flag, though.

>waaahhhh my side of politics lost waaaaahhhhh
You wouldn’t be saying this if the result was the reverse so fuck off you moaning faggot.

The bongs voted wrong, but they will be given a chance to redeem themselves and do the right thing. That's how the EUSSR works.

>A two-thirds majority for important issues should be minimum
hey everybody, this lefty faggots opinion is worth much more than anyone else's

cry more loser

You lost. Get over it.

Didn't read your post. I can divine its rough content through the aether. Stay triggered my remoanfriend.

Have you ever heard a decent explanation from a remoaner as to why they think your pic is acceptable? I just get appeals to the authority of EU "experts" who know better than the uneducated retards

was it a two-thirds majority referendum to join?

This. I'd really love to hear a decent explanation, or any explanation really. How can anybody in the right mind defend this? And do we really think Brexit is even going to happen at this point? I've been out of the UK for a few months so I've fallen out of the loop, but last I heard they were still dragging their feet on the whole thing. At this point I pretty much want an all-out war against the EUssr

now now guys, it is sliding on multiple threads, give it a break.

I say let these fags slide all they want, they still stand out like a sore thumb to real Sup Forumslacks. Doesn't everybody just use the catalog now anyway?

We'll leave, but there are factions in the government who will try and make us leave with a deal that effectively means that we're still in. Hopefully they'll lose the internal power struggle within the Tory party and the better members of that party will take us out properly

Same old same old then? Fuck sake. I knew it wasn't going to be straightforward even when the votes were still being cast. To think they'd just let the 2nd biggest contributor leave like that without putting up some red tape is foolish. This is why I think the best recourse would be open hostility towards Merkel and her ilk. The less friendly we can be with them; the better. No deal, no niceties, we just mind our own business and give hell to anyone who gets in our way. We could take them.

Any chance of Jacob Reece Mogg ever rising to any power?

To be fair the SNP did get fucked pretty hard in the last election, they lost 21 MPs because people were really pissed off at them hijacking the Brexit vote to assume that a Remain vote would equal another independence referendum. Sheep fell for it, 62% in Scotland went Remain, but the turnout for the referendum in Scotland was lower than the UK average (like 57%) so you can't exactly say "Scotland overwhelmingly voted Remain", plus how are you gonna get people who want to stay in the UK, want to leave the UK simply because they wanted to stay in the EU?

The SNP will lose more seats in the next elections too because people have had it with them, they only want to stir the pot and cause trouble, not actually contribute something.

And independence isn't independence if they want to be ruled by Brussels.

There have been rumors reported in the press that the Mogg has the backing of 40 MPs and might attempt a take over, so we can hope

>democracy is bad because i didnt get the result i wanted.

are you an idiot? how is taking an important step based on 52% support somehow worse than taking it based on 48% support?

Would you argue that a 2% margin would not have been sufficient for the UK staying in the EU due to the potentially grave consequences of European unification?

What was the difference to get in the EU?