imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 11
>Iraqi PMU forces have taken control over the Albukamal-Qa’im Crossing, Hezbollah’s official media wing reported tonight
>Putin/Trump release joint statement, call on all countries to build up humanitarian assistance to Sy, agree to continue military comm for security of RU/US troops
>A Saudi national was kidnapped from his house in the Keserwan District of the Mount Lebanon Governorate, Thursday
>Backed by Tiger Forces/Republican Guard, SAA Marines will begin offensive from NE Hama axis and towards the Abu Dhuhour Military Airport
>Iraqi Armed Forces liberated the IS stronghold of Al-Rumanah after short battle in the W. countryside of the Al-Anbar Governorate
>Iran constructing possible permanent military base just south of Damascus, according to Western intelligence officer who spoke to the BBC
>SAA resumed offensive outside DeZ targeting the last IS positions at the large island of Hawijat Qati
>SDF seize nearly a dozen villages today, advance within 25 kilometers of Abu Kamal
>HTS attempted to infiltrate town of Mahardeh, attack checkpoints manned by SAA/NDF, pushed back after firefight, HTS rocket attacks ongoing
>ISIS sets up at Rawa town while Iraqi Army prepares for assault
>Israel disavows claims of Russian origin of downed ‘Syrian spy drone’
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/US-Russia-commit-to-expel-Iranian-backed-forces-from-Golan-Heights-border-514027
youtube.com/watch?v=dA8I7Yz5ueE
youtube.com/watch?v=ExaonayiLQs
sana.sy/en/?p=117871
youtube.com/watch?v=4NAdySAPEPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>US, RUSSIA COMMIT TO EXPELLING IRANIAN FORCES FROM ISRAELI-SYRIAN BORDER
>Russia has committed to expelling Iranian-backed forces from the border with Israel on the Golan Heights as part of a ceasefire agreement in southern Syria signed with the United States and Jordan.
>Moscow has agreed to work with the Syrian regime to remove all Iranian-backed forces from opposition-held territory as well as the borders of the Golan in Jordan.
jpost.com/Middle-East/US-Russia-commit-to-expel-Iranian-backed-forces-from-Golan-Heights-border-514027

Based Putin.
Shia dogs and /sg/ on suicide watch.

G*d bless.
Explain yourselves, putinshills.

death to israel

G*d bless Russia and Israel

nth for bombs

No bully plz

AS(Sad) found dead

youtube.com/watch?v=dA8I7Yz5ueE

>inb4

Drumpf is finished
It's over for him

nah, i dont do this stuff anymore

Considering that I was left to bake emergency bread and to think of, and make a meme in a few minutes (which is relevant to current events): I hope that the quality of the bread will be forgiven.

Yeah, real top quality-poster you have become...

>Syria Ok to give away Goland height to Israel, for free
>jpost

Come on, user ....

not all people have time to find creative ways to shitpost,i have things to do and i only post here in my spare time

Shut up you big baby

what is mummys involvment in syria

Subjection lad
This thread is always full of shitposting/pepeposting/animeposting/putinshilling

Now that is a handsome man

>/animeposting/putinshilling
Literally nothing wrong with that
nothing
just most of us still wish /ug/ was a thing

I'm not upset.
I'm just...
Argh, I'm just letting you know about the bread quality.

wrong, shows how much you all are knowlagable

you could tell us what Jordanians think about the whole Lebanon KSA story.
Do they believe Hairiri is afraid of Hezbollah or do they think Saudis forced him?

I like how Sup Forums still have the old Iraqi flag

Tell me how the governer of of Crimea is invold politically in syria

!

I don't like munny

She killed Kazantip in popovka

She's not governor of Crimea though. And she never was.

i dont know anything about the story, i found out about it 2 days ago

and i dont give a shit too

Pootin is mummys puppet

>That guy in the background, petting the machine like it's a dog
>Who's a good machine? You are!

Sigh
persecute general then

It's not like you'd see a major difference in using the new one at that size.

How's life in Iraq today?

mmm
I want some milk from mummy.

look outside

pls stop
you will summon
cummy in mummy bong poster
not really important in syria tho
we just love mummy

This is now a mummy thread.

I love mam

>coloured hair
WHY DID SHE FALL FOR THE BLOND MEME

Based response from mummy, protecting her honor from online pervs.

Must be cold and comfy then.

وحدة. حرية. اشتراكية
Corruption everywhere as always

>Corruption everywhere as always
so basically every 2nd and 3rd world nation?

no it's poor and shitty

Blonde peoples hair will change over time and be more blonde during summer and darker in the winters

mummy feet

At least we have no k*rds nor niggers.

MUMMY MUMMY CUMMY IN MY TUMMY

YUMMY CUMMY TUMMY FOR MUMMY

russians are basically niggers

What?

>every 2nd and 3rd world nation?
you forgot the 1st world countrys

Whatever makes u comfy, 56% man.

>pCKaksXa
>pkk
wew

Targeting airlines for fun when drunk = priceless.

nothing wrong with your bread that i can see.
thanks for baking

>Russians are niggers as always

oy vey

Who will play mummy in the upcoming /sg/ film?
A young Jodie Foster would have been perfect, I guess we could go with someone like Alexis Bledel or Emma Stone?

mummy will play mummy

no other woman can compete

That Harry Potter girl, Emma Watson iirc.

>mommy and asma never will meet

You don't know Kazantip. Do you ?

it was some kind of semi-legal gigantic beach party, lasting 1 month with dance music 24/24

It was held in Popovka, Crimea.

However, when Crimea went back to Russia, organizers failed to implement the proper security measures that were required by the authorities, thus mummy banned the festival, and has the decision enforced.

Now it moved to Anaklia (Georgia) but the spirit died with the move.

>mummy and asma will never have hot sweaty sex

mummy is not for lewd . delet your post now

So is a Jinn like the stupid goat herding villager version of bigfoot/ghosts/demons?

weinstein'd

Sad!

oh god, the
>let's develop a mystic cult so we can keep worship Trump and don't have to use critical thought
/cbts/
stuff is spreading outside now to other conspiracy sites and youtube vids

shes ugly.

You want to start somthing lad

Always remember, 95% of people are actually retarded. So it will not surprise you next time.

She’s a milf m8

Whats /cbts/ about?

ugly dune monkey, other women simply can't compete with mummy the ukrainaian godess

>Ukrainian

yes

Any news from Abu Kamal at all, since last night?

This thread is dead.

It's been 35 years.

>After invading Lebanon in June, the Israeli military set up command posts to run the cities they occupied. On November 11, 1982, a Peugeot car packed with explosives struck the seven-story building being used by the Israeli military to govern Tyre. The explosion leveled the building and killed 75 Israeli soldiers, border policemen, and Shin Bet agents, wounding 27 others.
>The Israeli government said soon after the blast, and insists to this day, that the explosion was an accident resulting from gas cylinders exploding. This is contrary to the three witnesses who saw the Peugeot speed to the building, the identification of the car's parts in the rubble of the building, and the existence of a Shin Bet report detailing the Hezbollah preparations for the bombing.
>There is also a monument near Baalbek, Lebanon dedicated to 17-year-old Ahmad Qassir, the suicide bomber responsible for the attack.

not entirely. maybe if someone fetched some news?

RU AF continues to terrorize Sunni population in resisting #AbuKamal after pro-regime militants failed to capture it from #IS
23 civilians killed today (3 families completely exterminated) + unknown number of drowned while crossing #Euphrates under Russian bombs #DeirEzzor #Syria

>stop trying to kill us, goyim
>w-we're goy-proof
>o-only innocent accidental gas explosions and bird strikes can kill us

She’s 100% Russian

majestic af

RuAF stroke #Idlib with white phosphorus again

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

NE #Hama operation: #SAA liberates Hasnawi village from #HTS/ #FSA and now control hills overlooking Um Sahreej

lol no no such thing as "Russian". russians are Asian mingolids, mummy is 100% urkianian

youtube.com/watch?v=ExaonayiLQs

Fuck Syria, I hope Trump launch another 100 tomahawk missiles up Assad's ass!

sana.sy/en/?p=117871
>US-led alliance kills more than 10 civilians in Deir Ezzor countryside
Deir Ezzor, SANA – The US-led alliance committed a new massacre on Saturday in which more than 10 civilians and paramedics were killed in Deir Ezzor countryside.

Local sources told SANA that warplanes of the US-led alliance attacked residential areas in al-Duwaiji village in Tal al-Shaer area near the Syrian-Iraqi borders, killing more than 10 civilians and a number of paramedics who tried to help injured people, in addition to causing massive material damage to locals’ properties and homes.

The sources explained that the alliance’s drones targeted a car transporting a number of paramedics and people injured during the alliance’s attack, which resulted in destroying the vehicle and killing everyone on board.

Its that time of year after all
youtube.com/watch?v=4NAdySAPEPU
guess its gonna be a white Christmas after all

Fight me