/pol is always right

Remember a couple years ago, when we used to talk about tatotos and interviews?

This fucking timeline.

Why is his shirt all nasty? I feel like even without the tattoo he’d be having issues.

>unfairly

Sup Forums didn't make up tattoo jokes

While that eyesore should keep him out of the workforce, the fact that he appears so filthy probably plays a part as well.

I’m gonna say, that rotten filthy tshirt is more of a problem.

Yeah

sage
>t.Corey Graves

probably the ink smudging off his face tattoo

>I'm here for the interview

Neck, face, and hand tattoos have always been a no no when it comes to being hired. Only degenerates get tattos in those places and degenerates dont deserve to be hired for jobs. Personally I think all tats are filth but those places especially

>I mutilated my body
>why doesn't anyone like me anymore?

looks like that pic was taken at the tattoo parlor right when he was done getting it colored in

True. Now these fags try to push for laws preventing tattoo discrimination

>Sup Forums knew YEARS AGO that you won't get hired with idiot tattoos

Wow, so visionary. It's not like this is common knowledge.

>t.Corey Graves
I didn't notice the shirt. I'm sure he didn't wear that for the interview though. (right?).

What's next? Where is /pol going to be right next?

I remember a bunch of threads.

>i wanna get one on my lower back
Fag

He should go to med school and strike out on his own as a solo practitioner

People are aloud to "discriminate" against you for the shit choices you make, but not for things you didn't choose or can't control. Tattoo faggots are the people who expect to make bad choices all the time and the world just lets them do it. It's pervasive in their whole life.

White trash people typically don't have washers and dryers in their shit run down trailers or apartments so they never think about doing laundry. They always have this "I don't shower or use basic hygiene" look about them. Oddly enough girls fall for this shit which is why I laugh when people tell people on here to "shower if you want a gf".... Come to south and see these dirty motherfuckers running the place.

That kind of clothing is also indicative of alcohol/meth use. Both substances seem to give them an inability to care about their outward appearance beyond LOOKING BAD ASS YO.

>flag

If I were a hiring manager, I wouldn't have an issue with the tattoo itself. However, I'd have an issue with him being dumb enough to get a neck tattoo. That suggests he's impulsive and doesn't think very far into the future or have a good understanding of societal norms. He's self-selected out of the workforce by making it obvious that he's a risky hire. It's slow suicide.

You know how I make sure people don't discriminate against me for my tattoos? I DONT GET ANY FUCKING TATTOOS! Wow. So difficult.

Why is this so difficult for people?

For centuries around the world tattoos have been a sign of deviancy or criminality. While the state doesn't brand criminals anymore, it's become a part of their culture. Especially in Russia and Japan.

Of course it affects employment potential.

Realistically, how many decades did this dipshit shorten his lifespan volintariky forgoing his ability to close his fucking mouth?

I'm sure his mouth is always dry, his teeth are probably in bad shape, and pathogens and dust and shit can enter his body much easier than a normal person

He could have just gotten it legit anywhere else and been able to hide it for the interview/work. Just keep it out of sight when you're doing business, how fucking hard is that?
But nooo, gotta plaster that shit right the fuck on your neck.

Getting a tattoo like that is is equivalent to sewing platform shoes onto your feet.

you might think it looks good,everyone else thinks it looks stupid.

>What's next? Where is /pol going to be right next?

So you shills can prepare for counter attacks?
Sup Forums is right when Sup Forums is right

>permanent ink on my my body that will never come off

We might have made up a few tattoo jokes, but that facial tattoos ruin every form of career perspective has been known since the Romans first met the Gauls.

If you are getting tattoos in highly visible places on the body you are simply an attention whore.

Half sleeves consealed by t-shirts are fine.

how can he even eat

When did people stop teaching that you pay a social price for tattoos?

t. Heavily tattooed

He's fucked, saliva is critical for dental health. His teeth will rot within weeks

I wonder what happened to him, if he had to get them stitched closed with a skin transplant or something

He's going to kill himself anyway

Basically this.
Most of the time when people talk about
>muh personal expression
What they are really talking about is public screeching; which is degenerate and should be responded to with Zyklon B.

>muh personal expression

The only thing they're "expressing" is the need to get attention from the groups they're conforming too. Have you guys ever seen someone who has no tats start hanging with a crowd of people who has them and suddenly they start getting them too? I've seen that a lot. Of course each own insists it's their own personal expression, not that they're trying to fit in of course.

I can't even. Why get this on your cheeks?

I used to work as a crime scene guy. Dead bodies attrack flies and other stuff. The smell gets everywhere. (pro tip: burned coffee helps). I can't image this guy having any decent job in any industry except tattoo parlor or freak show.

This guy would have flies and other insects jumping at his mouth.

I wonder if there is an update on this guy.

pic is some eye wash.

Just wear a turtleneck, bro

Sup Forums's the only place I can admit how much I hate tattoos. They ruin people. They ruin girls especially. I'm tired of meeting cute girls with random shit tattooed all over their body. It's like a beauty statue with graffiti all over it.

There is something beautiful and healthy about uninterrupted skin. The tattoos fuck up the pattern and look like skin diseases shaped like butterflies.

This lol

Wear a Polo neck cunt
>and clean fucking shirt

>Joel Miggler holds the record for the most flesh tunnels in the face - 11 as of 2014 - and boasts more stretched piercings than anyone else on the planet.

Guise, he's from Germany.

He must be dead by now

>Be employer.
>Want a professional-looking staff that gives off a clean-cut, wholesome, friendly appearance for customers.
>Get my company investigated because I won't hire people with covered in tattoos or who have enough piercings over their face to legally be considered walking minerals.
I can't wait until we're inevitably told we can't legally discriminate in employment practices based on skills and qualifications.

>Dubnitskiy posting
my man

i would kill for a basket of plums like that

I have tattoos. I can hide them all with a long sleeve shirt. One on my hand is small and just needs a little makeup. Just be responsible with your tattoo choices.

Tits or GTFO.....I know you old HR LADY hehehe

Remember when having face / neck tattoos meant "this person is not to be fucked with"?

>Make incredibly stupid decisions
>Act surprised when you have to be accountable for the consequences

I hope he starves to death in poverty tbqhfam

No.

Yeah and that's why so many normies keep doing it thinking they're going to be viewed as the tough badass guy as well if they have the tattoo in the same place!

>normies
>neck tattoos

pick one faggot

>Sup Forums is right when Sup Forums is right
Which is always.

Nevermind how fucking stupid it looks, his teeth are just going to rot out of his mouth. Teeth need to be coated with saliva.

>implying medical school interviewers would accept him

>get gaudy as fuck tattoo on your neck
>look for employment
>get turned down because he looks stupid as shit and not remotely professional
This fag is retarded

That's not fair. End discrimination agains tats and piercings in the work industry.

I know what you mean, even a small tattoo is such a turn off.
The modern leftist wants equality of outcome, basically the right to act like a retarded hedonist and then get the same rewards in life as someone who works 9 to 5. You joke but eventually they'll want something like that, after all why should you be privileged just because you got into a good school or had more time to learn a trade?

I do. It also meant that they didn't have to worry about finding jobs because they made their money in illegal ways.

He should make at least one more "flesh tunnel".

I'm sure he's got a job servicing 3 gay men at once.

I know this feel
Only men should have marks on their bodies and they should be scars

I've got marks on my arms, hands and shins from work
The scars add character to a man, shows he has been through shit

Normies have tattoos everywhere. At least here in the south that's what it's like. You can't expect them to be professional at all.

what are some good tattoos to have, bros?

I like how katrina jade has "slut" and "daddy's girl" tattoos

None, the answer is none

Pic related, if your bitch tits are big enough.

Are you fucking retarded? Tattoos in these places have always keep people from getting job....do you really think Sup Forums was calling something out that will happen in the future? It was happening 60 years before you were born retard

why do people do this shite

the only ones i find acceptable is the names of your kids in a place that isn't visible in your day-to-day life. like on your back or upper arm

I tattooed a happy merchant on my dick.

>Of course it affects employment potential.
It hasn't affected my employment prospects as a mafia goon. And it also enables me to branch out as the town racist, on a free lance basis, if things go downhill with my employer.

Its called natural selection.

I think him and people that get the same thing done to their faces are given little plastic circles to seal up the holes when they want
But Im not sure of its effectiveness, and its definitely not as good as having an intact face

That position is impossible. Who's the retarded brainlet who made that?

he has black eyeballs now

Kek

>i made a stupid decision
>it's everybody else's fault but my own

He could close them with a bathtub drain plug.

Nothin' like a little self-mutilation.

Is there more of trashy mcbigtits, or a name?

disgustingly, obvsly

>Get holes in face
>Require plugs to fill holes in face
I wonder which part of his face you would need to punch for all the plugs to come out? He should join a fairground. If you get all the plugs out in one hit...you win another hit.

though even yakuzas generally avoid visible tattoos
they often stop bellow the collar and wrists/elbows

how is it impossible?
>unlikely perhaps

Now he can suck three cocks at onnce

In the construction industry you can have tattoos anywhere on your body. I've had superintendents with face and neck tattoos.

tattoo looks fake

>Wear turtleneck to interview
>Get hired
>Profit??

Good

Choices have consequences.

My old roommate (breddycoolguy.png) described a recurrent fantasy where he always wanted to slap a padlock through some rando's ear gauge whenever he saw one. We're both physicians now and can't go around being antisocial anymore, but I submit this thought to Sup Forums on the off chance someone can make his dreams into memes.

No he can't. An airtight seal is required for suction.

I'd rather hire someone with a neck tattoo than someone who wears a tutleneck

Well? Get a tattoo artist job faggot.

im here for the job interview

With 3 cocks it should be pretty air tight

Would definitely hire this guy as a waiter if I owned some hip bar with a futuristic design.

this