The UK is even more cucked than Swedistan

The UK is even more cucked than Swedistan

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bbcthree/status/881791733570424832
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-513388/Minister-Muslim-inbreeding-Britain-causing-massive-surge-birth-defects.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better bait pls

Id marry her tho.

is europa in a race to see who can become the biggest cucks on this earth

>marriage
>12 years old 13?
>to her fucking cousin

>its okay shes a pakistani thats how they live

ffs go back there then that shit happen in the states in like the 1800s till we stop acting like nergos idk really makes me think

this better?

The absolute state of the UK

Cuckistan is even worse than Sweden at this point, the country will be 95% chavs and pakis in just a generation.
And it's beautiful.

Clownworld.

real talk pol is there a county in the west that i could move into and be okay in the next few years too live

>dont worry im not a neet and will not taken your woman as im bring my gf with me

gf got redpilled when some nig nogs try to rob us and god knows what but muh gun

look up two nogs dead in tampa might see a pic of me

=)

Poland, obviously

I actually support this thing. THINK.
They will produce retarded, often incapable of further breeding offspring.
Its a way to go.

ffs Poland is a Sup Forums meme. It sucks, I was a bunch of time there because my first gf was polish.

Poland is poor and unsafe for the most parts.

mmmm ill have to look into it the only shit thing is getting use too a new time zone how i make my living

>t.forex trader

Can't be fucking real. Please.

twitter.com/bbcthree/status/881791733570424832

how would you compare germany to poland like i like the county and history but dont really wanna get ran over by a truck

also anyone county kinda have good gun laws that will allow me to own a firearm?

she just wants to be as british as possible

Its true, we are more cucked, and it sucks ass

Germany is completely save when you avoid bigger cities, especially the east and the north-west are almost untouched by non-whites. Gun laws in Europe are pretty tough besides Switerland and Czech Republic. Don't fall for the eastern Europe meme Sup Forums is trying to sell you and if you consider Poland you need to speak the language perfectly otherwise people will make fun of you, try to scam you etc.

It's better than interbreeding with Pakis and burying your grandkids IQ in the sand.

As long as they keep to themselves, it makes it easier to prove they can't assimilate and easier to remove them. As long as there are Pakis like these, there's definitive proof the cultures are incompatible.

Then we can stop with the "May I please stay in your White Ethnostate?" bullshit.

>British Pakistani
Isn't that a bit redundant?

QUICK, POST AMERIGOBLIN MEMES TO DISTRACT FROM THE ISSUES AT HAND AND CAUSE INFIGHTING!

Hello MI-16
Come get me fuckers

No she should marry me instead

>British Pakistani
The second word was unneeded.

ok im gonna be real here
Poland is fucking heaven comparing to Germany or other west eu countries.
we're not as rich as them of course but it will only get better here while west eu collapse
language is hard asf tho

There's really nothing wrong with cousin marriage, first cousins tho should be actively avoided.

any semi small citys (under 100k) thats not been

hit hard by the sand nergos yet?

>BBC Three

There's your problem

ok, britshits redpill me on pakistani/indian bitches! are they worth a dicking or more once you get used to the smell of rotten curry fish?
>pic related

Sorry, not sorry about fucking incest?
This has to be a satire, right?

No we aren't not even close

My Portuguese grandparents were first cousins.
That might be an Islander thing

>implying ANYTHING is more cucked than sweden
They literally have a third wave feminist government.

Swedish women probably earn more money than swedish '''men''' on the whole ''pay gap'' thing.

I thought you grammar school dick suckers are more elaborate...

I fucked one last year. This one was a ''slaaaaag'' though. Just a western Paki with Muslim parents.

>Sorrynotsorry
>Brits have no choice but to pay for this propaganda
I SURE DO LOVE THE TORIES!

sure let them inbreed and die out.

>not understanding the absolute state british education

Reminder that 50% of muslims are literally inbred. Some scientists even belive the muslim world is regressing due to the effects of inbreeding.

>implying the USA doesn't allow ten year olds to marry their cousins in Tennessee

Try harder

So she was good?

actually she was basic as fuck, but she was only 17 though. Otherwise it was like fucking a corpse that easily cummed

she's 'kim k' tier nasty m8

No, incest is very, very, very common in Pakistani muslim tradition. Britain is having a huge problem with it because the kids are coming out fucked up.

NOT because of one cousin marriage. That actually doesn't do much damage. It's because it's cousin marriage after cousin marriage for generations. That is what fucks it up.

>Bangladeshi
>not living in tower hamlets

what are you even doing?

I always thought that a slag is a worthwhile fuck, even though, the pussy, ass tits, come with this kind of woman

my dick likes that tho

>being against pakis who want to commit generational suicide

let them incestuously breed themselves into infertility

so many of my relatives lives around London that I can kinda live vicariously right here from BD. not to mention I'm comfy AF right here.

>unironically promoting near-incest as cultural diversity
Holy shit. How could you ever even set foot on another land, let alone colonize them?

say it with me
B E A D Y

you are richer than swedes brits germies and french because all these 4 borrowed millions from jewish banks to live far away from niggers, money they don't have and our housing market is crashing right now, trust me western fucks don't have a single fucking penny irl

Pakis are so inbred now that even if they breed outside their race, the child will still be partially inbred.

I cant remember where I read that but I did.

>breed themselves into infertility

Pakis have already reached 200 mil while in-breeding over the last 2000 yrs, are we there yet??? also read up on cousin-breeding and fertility ratio

>I'm comfy AF right here.
What are working hours like? Do you have a house or anything? Thinking of moving away from the west one day

can you provide sources, like maybe a link?

> Poland is poor and unsafe for the most parts.
Yeah Poland is poor but I felt safer in Krakow than in Berlin. Germany is safe for the most part but the major cities are already feeling the diversity.

Ladies and gentlemen... BBC
I'm not even surprised by now

Good job I don't own a TV so I'm not paying for that bullshit

small IT hardware business of my own, come and go as I please, parents left me an apartment, cant complain m8

>Poland is poor and unsafe
Where tf did you go ? Poland A is 1st world tier, and even the shittier parts are better than the muslim areas in Western Europe.
It's true, however that "BASED POLAND" is a meme

user look at thread time to time idk if its big news as tampa is filled with nig nogs but if you maybe google search tampa FL shooting or robbing or some shit look for 2 ((youths)) shot 2 in jail and 1 on the run it happen like a weekish ago but you might fine something

How is this a bad thing? Our enemy is making themselves more retarded. Why are you complaining?

>African-American

jeez and they called me a bigot when I said muslims are inbred

thats funny there was a study done by some big name guy into the muslim world and his study found that the reason why there are so many crazy shitheads is the fact that there is so much inbreeding going on i think it was a study done in the UK but i think the guy got reeee at and it was taken down if any bongs know what im talking about a linky would be cool

Paki marries a Paki. Produces more mentally retarded runts. (35% of all birth defects) and they get even weaker.
Meanwhile.
Germany non white in one generation.

>Otherwise it was like fucking a corpse that easily cummed
Yeah but which would have smelled worse?

any nudes of her?

Because it means our enemy is multiplying.

Pakistanis are the most inbred group of people on planet earth so it makes sense that they would be so strongly pro incest.

Losers. All of them.

>muslims
found it dailymail.co.uk/news/article-513388/Minister-Muslim-inbreeding-Britain-causing-massive-surge-birth-defects.html

Getting married young makes sense biologically.

Or you can have retarded autists and downies by in vitro at age 35...

"British Pakistani"

I'm not even British, but when I see that shit my blood boils. I suppose thousands of years of Anglo-Saxon and Celtic history fly out the door the moment a 3rd world mudshit if born in Britain. You're not British honey, fuck off.

more info

This. Western economies are basically hot air right now, except the US i suppose which still has some value left.

fuck she would be qt without that lebron hairline

>The UK is even more cucked than Swedistan
Its a close match, ill agree, but the British flag isn't being banned from public spaces....yet.

More hilarious than sad desu
Let them marry their cousins, all the easier to clean them up when it comes to blows given they must average 85 on IQ tests

>poo
>named poonam

The Nigger isn't one of us.

She's a history stealing nigger. Nothing new here

Incest creates brianlets.

Portugal isn't an island...

she better marry her cousin. Just don't spread the inbred in white

Give them a break, Leaf education is cucked as shit.

I'm surprised Justin hasn't locked the internet out and directs you to a webpage that says "White ain't right"

T H I C C
H
I
C
C