Color Wars

Friendly reminder. Purple > Blue. The rest don't matter.

>mfw red is actually the best

I'm partial to black and purple the most

What does this mean?

Purple a best. A BEST.

RETARD

No yellow or even peterhausen.

Exactly

Another one of those vague incoherent topics I see

You only had to be here when it aired

The name of the thing Sup Forums is trying to dance around discussing directly this time is called Ichiban ushiro no daimaou etou fujiko

Probably just another Sup Forums has borderline meltdowns about shit that doesn't matter to 99.99% of the planet things

It's some junk harem anime from 2010 so probably before most modern posters started posting here or even watching anime. Probably something dumb people think they can act important and special over but that nobody really cares about

It came out during an era before literally every harem lead had to be voiced by Matsuoka Hanae or Kaji which honestly feels like a lifetime ago but in actuality can't be more than a few years ago at most.

Peterhausen is the best followed by Kaicho's hat. Yellow = Blue > Green = Red > Purple > Crab

Purple>brown=green>red>shit>blue

Green>Yellow>Purple>Red>Blue

this show was so bland and generic that no one could bother to remember any of the character's names.

>Brown
That's not fair though.

Threadly reminder that Green = Blue > Purple

Which green?

Crab is Dark Green

Why are people including yellow? You might as well include guga or wolf if you want to count irrelevant side characters.

?

Mygod people, what are you doing?

Peterhousen > purple = green > yellow > red

>yellow on the list
What are YOU doing?

I agree at 100% with this.
Just add blue before Red.

user, blue uses fundoshi, sorry to tell you but you might be into sluts.

Yup

Whoah! I'm not her fan but that's disrespectful and ignorant!

Hence: COLOR wars.

I only remember the MC name, and Peterhausen.

ITT: we read some shit about 2010 Sup Forums and pretend we're oldfags

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that the string should be BETWEEN her butt chicks and not on top of them?

Who else actually read the LNs? I wish brown had been in the anime.

What slut wears some of the least sexy underwear ever to exist?

Yellow was best girl

I dunno. You black?

I do not remember ANYONES name from this , I barely remember what it was about.

Her hat is awesome.

Sadly just by looking at the threads it looks like it also had better quality control and artwork than the average show nowadays. It's kind of amazing how quickly the industries base standard has declined over the course of the 2010's.

* > red

Red was worst girl, and she lost.

Yellow > Green = Purple > shit > Red = Blue > why would you even consider it > Dark Green.

Back when anime made sense.

So how about the LN ending?

It was going pretty well up until the hem hem volume but then really went crazy. At least blue, brown, and purple got fucked, although they died in incredibly stupid ways before it.

Demon king Demon king*

Also the LN's plot goes full everything wrong with Magikano cubed

Akuto sai transfers into new school, promises to become a grand priest or arch priest one of the two cant remember exactly on the top of my head. Turns out he's destined to become the demon king and all hell breaks loose on the school campus.

OP is a gentleman and a scholar.

Do a summary

PETERHAUSEN a best.
A BEST.

Purple gets killed by a fucking golden retriever, an meteor hits blue, I can't recall what happened to brown but there's some weird virtual world shit where he fucks the three and they live happily for a while and yellow is forever alone then there's some fucking Benny Russell shit and he goes and wakes red up who was sleeping on a space station with green or some shit. It's been a few years since I read it.

shit sounds dumb
thanks doc

Blue the best.

The volumes before the last two were pretty enjoyable at least, it was worth reading all in all despite what my amateur summary might imply.

I heard people say that Blue dies and Red wins in the end. Does Blue ever come back or does she stay dead?

>Anime is just a roller coaster
>Manga got axed
>Light Novel sounds like the biggest trainwreck
I wish the series got more love.

Literally everyone in the world except Red and Green die, then they come back to life, then they all go to a new reality.
Or something like that. It's been a while since I read it.

Oh so its a good ending then.