Let's have a Hnk thread

Cause why not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rg2sFUTxxCE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not /m/
>inb4 an user posts a bunch of metal that was on one episode for 3 seconds and says "fuck off this is /m/

So, time to turn this into a Cyber Blue thread? Not sure if that's any good.

Alternatively, post /m/ shows that happen to have post-apocalyptic settings and/or share HnK aesthetics.

What would Shu pilot?

The crossbone ghost since it can be used by blind people

A power lifter

>I AM SHOCK!!!

Damn, since when Jonathan Joestar became /m/ !?

He was a TOUGH BOY TOUGH BOY TOUGH BOY TOUGH BOY

youtu.be/Rg2sFUTxxCE

Cyber blue is fun

NO BOI NO CRY !!!!

If Prince is in Cyber Blue, is Prince /m/?

From what I've read online in the giant piles of projects that he never released that got found after he died one of them was a Transformers concept album

>inb4 an user posts a bunch of metal that was on one episode for 3 seconds and says "fuck off this is /m/
kek'd hard

Is it /m/ enough if his body turns into steel?

Probably because it's not /m/. Seriously, Sup Forums is right there. Why here?

The way things are these days, it feels better here.

Why not?

Because it's not mecha, imbecile

>first shonen series
>still the best
how did they do it?

>first shonen series
That's a lie. Even stuff like Ring ni Kakero predates Hokuto no Ken.

My bad, I thought it was.

Cause Sup Forums is shit

It's not the first, it just basically revolutionized the shounen genre by creating modern battle shounen and becoming the poster series for jump that made it a household name. Iirc it's the series that also made Jump go from struggling to a big success.

It's funny how Kenshiro has a 5/5 at looks
while every other character (even those look almost the same as him) 4/5

>it just basically revolutionized the shounen genre by creating modern battle shounen and becoming the poster series for jump that made it a household name. Iirc it's the series that also made Jump go from struggling to a big success.

No, that was Ring ni Kakero.
>1977
>It is one of the magazine's best-selling manga series of all time, with over 13 million copies sold its first publication
>Ring ni Kakero is generally considered the manga that originally "made" style Shōnen Jump.

Shit or not you can't start a non-/m/ thread on /m/ just because the board it's supposed to be on is bad. Go find a forum or something.

That didn't prevent them from having a HnK thread that reached the bump limit with basically no shitposting.

last week*

>this meme is still a thing

That series established shounen jump yes, I was wrong that HnK established the series from its identity. But HnK was the first true break out series for Jump that became a cultural phenomenon in Japan and overseas. To dateHnK has over 100 million tank sales, only 5 Jump series have out sold it (One Piece, DBZ, Naruto, that cop series I always forget the name of, and Slam Dunk).

And as I said, modern battle shounen and the martial arts genre as a whole was defined by HnK.