Poland has Day of Independace every year

>Poland has Day of Independace every year
>2015 - nothing on international new
>2016 - nothing on international new
>2017 - FUCK FASCIST HOW IS THIS ALLOWED LITERALLY HITLERS

Why is Poland suddenly Nazis when they were doing this every year.
Can some Westerner explain this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1YzMCrxh-M
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/7cbnnv/polands_day_of_independence_is_marred_as/
reddit.com/r/poland/comments/7ccgpa/polands_day_of_independence_is_marred_as/
youtube.com/watch?v=okHQBmUcqfg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=1EPlFdNa1bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=okHQBmUcqfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because, now is the CURRENT YEAR.jpg

Because they wont bow down to the (((EU))) and take thousands of refugees so now they are nazis

So because it's current year Westerners have to shit up our Independence Day we do every year and looks exactly the same every year.
Why Westerners think Nationalism = Nazis.

the current population of Poland looks more similar to the population of Germany in the 1930's - 1950's than the modern demographics of Germany will ever look like.

To acknowledge they are different countries would be to recognize boarders, there is no Germany or Poland only (((Europe)))

also France and Poland are part of Greater Ger... i mean uh Europe

It's mostly the Americans that are pissy about our Independece Day.
And Polish CNN.
There was even said that "Poland for Polish People" should be criminalized as a sentence.

Don't trust the west

kek'd at this pic

>Globalists

>Poland for Polish People
That implies Poland is a country and polish people are any different from Europeans who are no different from anybody else.

If you don't support full "European integration"
The United States of Greater Germany you must be some sort of Nazi.

Whats so bad about surrendering all of your representative power to a German controlled superstate that will ignore your interests

What is taqiya, can you literally trust anything a Muslim says?

Luckly EU is falling apart, just the people in Brussels ignore it.
UK left was the beginning, I do wonder who's next.

I'm not a muslim.

Hey Erdogan. Good job calling out Moderate Islam as a western tool to weaken true Islam.

Becouse jews didn't fund nazis so now we could have some identity movements

>TAQIYYA
>IS
>SHI'A

Voted leave myself surprised my area did vote leave considering its a labor occupied shithole and the northern mecca of degeneracy

we are number 1 for heroine death.
We must expose these as the True Enemies of Islam to the true followers of Kebab.

You still gonna make it chap, I belive in you.
Return of British Empire soon.

they're realising poland's becoming a threat. when the west starts to tank because of all the shitskin hordes, poland and EE will start to thrive and resist the international jewry. that's why the EU's so keen on trying to force them to accept refugees.

The Swedes care too, some fag minister was complaining about it.

Grandma with a cane, she fought against nazis in Warsaw Uprising

innocent kid who loves Poland

Family with a small kid

Scout girl with a war veteran

>go on reddit
>"There were like 6 billion nazis"
>300 upvotes
>"Yeah, because not wanting migrants to replace you and take over is being a nazi"
>100 downvotes
Never change reddit

are there any far right polish parties with a chance of gaining a large number of seats?

things are going to get worse before they get better.

people are getting red pilled and i don't know many people who think the welfare system is having a positive effect, and the ones who do tend to be on the older side.
youtube.com/watch?v=P1YzMCrxh-M
poor oppressed G*rman Refugees no people are illegal Europe has a tradition of open boarders.

Not all Americans, just the regressives.

Look at all those literally hitlers, fucking disgusting.
Oh yeah something about Crushing Poland, sounded like declaration of DELUGE.

polan no

You name it

>with a chance of gaining a large number of seats?
No, we aren't retarded.

There are but they are too radical for some people. like KORWIN.
But most people are conservative and nationalist, so there is that.

You are not falling for the multiculturalism jew like the other good goyim in Europe.

>KORWIN.
Fucking love that guy! XD

Because recently (not so recently by now), a transfer of power has occurred that placed power in Poland into (not entirely non- but) less globalist hands than before. Which is why suddenly, the Holocaust is no longer a holy cow, Poland is no longer so big on ethnomasochism Mudskin-wise and overall life in Poland goes through slight improvements.
This is why you hear endless screeching and sabre rattling in hopes of later being able to threaten Poland with open war, using that army the EU for some reason needed separate from all national armies.

Globalist Jews and Marxist good goyim are mad that you aren't taking-in more sandniggers; so they're trying to slander you as much as possible.

Do something about them Uncle Sam, they are being stupid.
Calling Polish a Nazi is like calling Texan a Californian.

Some Asian tourists

Dank smuggie. I saved it.

You guys seriously need to look at the salt on reddit right now, it's hilarious
>"Why would Poland support nazism!!!!!11"
>hundreds of upvotes
>"It's white nationalism, not nazism, there's a difference"
>hundreds of downvotes
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/7cbnnv/polands_day_of_independence_is_marred_as/

>descendands of emperor hirohito
fucking hitlers
they wont be able to do that
too many us soldiers on our soil

>"Being European is more than being white; this whiteness meme comes from the bowels of Sup Forums. A well-integrated son or daughter of a black person and an ethnic European will be more accepted than a hick from Missouri."
-comment from reddit
Imagine being this fucking deluded haha

This is why I've slowly started to hate democracy. Plebs are stupid af, and are one of the main reasons that so many destructive leftists are in power.

>Mussolini was right
Funny thing is we aren't a democracy

Post media butthurt about this, I love to read it

reddit.com/r/poland/comments/7ccgpa/polands_day_of_independence_is_marred_as/
>"Putting aside the fact that the very idea of a racial 'homeland' is ridiculous, it's pretty clear that the calls were a veiled threat implying that europe should only have white residents and perhaps even just white visitors. I'm white, but that still seems pretty assholish to me."
>16 fucking upvotes
Can this civil war just fucking start already

the bar is set too low,

every adult who hasn't broken a law that would disqualify him from voting can vote.

People who never contributed anything and leeched of handouts swing votes.

step 1 would be restricting voting rights for persons who are net tax recipients.

that should be the bare minimum

>Why Westerners think Nationalism = Nazis.
Westerners don't think that. (((Westerners))) think that. Or at least they try selling that message to people.

Because you stayed the same while the rest of the world took yet another step towards leftism and globalism.

I've read the thread and what I found interesting is why nobody questioned the article and called it to be a lie.
Is reddit really that bad?

If the Catalonia independence movement get's going, it'll be yet another blow for the EU. Even if Catalonia (as an independent nation) eventually decides to join the EU, there will be chaos for a bit while Spain is split up

>"Oy vey! Criticizing Judaism is annudah shoah! We don't think we're superior, we think God specifically chose our people! We weren't even allowed to assimilate anywhere because they hated us for no reason!"

I like how that other guy mentioned "when 359 people thell you, you are an asshole, they might be right" and that was ignored.

>Polish CNN
>Nationalism is evil

Nice to see CNN kikes are consistent, at least. Whatever you do, don't let them start airing that in public places. Next thing you know, your women will be brainwashed and attempt to ruin your country.

>"Is reddit really that bad?"
Yes, once an anti Trump article on r/politics that didn't even exist got 300 upvotes ane 100 comments discussing the title (because they didn't even read the article)
They didn't even realize until people from Sup Forums came in the thread

they were healed back by communism.

for many decades countries behind the iron curtain had laws that

Exiled you to gulag because potato
Banned you from having a businesses
You were breaking the law by merely saving soviet monopoly money and food.

Parasites flock to places where the successful live because the soviet union was poor nobody wanted to move there in the 60s during the open boarders movement(spearheaded by Marxists trying to get a foothold)

Our country is too conservative for that, been always like this.
Our gov cannot control TVN aka Polish CNN because it belongs to German Investors.

Once Trump is gone you'll be abandoned. Sorry, but we are not particularly loyal in these matters.

Reddit is both a boted propaganda tool and a leftist think tank. Yes, it's really that bad.

Liking your country and thinking that MAYBE there's something wrong with the muslim immigrants is inacceptable in ! Those evil fashists, they must all be impeached!

So nothing will change for Poland.
It's ok American, it's always like that with you, we got used to it.

Tbh poland is the future

Look at this. We are stuck in 2017 and they live in 2030

Please no, we are poor shithole country, don't come, unless as a tourist with a nice hefty pile of dollars.

>Anti communism
Truly nazis, it's annudah shoah

>Reddit is so fucking retarded they make "/s" so people know they're being sarcastic
Also you guys were right about how it's shitty pun after lame joke

you might be not rich as Germany, France or UK but at least you are not a foreign in your own neighbourhood/homeland

They have to clarify that they're being sarcastic, or else dozens of retarded leftists will report their post, and they'll get banned.

Funny how Redditard claim to be masters of "le Science!!1! XDD" and be super-intelligent; yet they don't allow any criticism that would be considered "hate speech". How can you reach objective truth if certain hypothesis aren't allowed to be explored?

Our jewish governments are making sure we will be in 10 years. Ukrainians are being imported here by millions

hahaha that reporter asks the kid:
>Who are you? Are you Fascist? Thats what western media said.
the kid response:
>im Pole and a footbal player

One stale pasta about how raising a daughter is being a cuck got someone permabanned from the subreddit he posted in, and it said "You have been permanently banned for your vile comment"
How do these people live in the real world

lol

oh god that fucking image, every time I have to read it and look at that awful face.

God I love being a Pole
youtube.com/watch?v=okHQBmUcqfg&feature=youtu.be

>How do these people live in the real world

I think many of them are upper-middle class hipsters living in 95% white neighborhoods (places in Washington, Oregon, Vermont, etc.), and have no idea about the negative impact of living around niggers. They live in a self-affirming society where everybody tries to be the biggest progressive virtue-signaler.

You were always white to me, Poland :)
youtube.com/watch?v=1EPlFdNa1bQ

You are believing in mainstream media bullshit. If European goverments were interested in helping refugees then why are they not letting in Ukrainian refugees to Western Europe? They only let in so-called refugees from Africa and Middle East. And the reason why they don't let in refugees from Ukraine to Western Europe is of course the fact that Ukranians are white and they are not muslims. Their agenda is to mix the cultures of Europe with alien cultures from Africa-Middle East. It's a project that make Europe multicultural, not to bring more white peole in it.

They are making space in the middle-east/africa for "The Great Israel". Niggers are getting caught nowadays not by nets, but by welfare and political correctness.

>"Poland for Polish People" should be criminalized as a sentence.
Our constitution literally says that Poland belongs to every Pole, nowhere does it says it belong to some refugges, or (((german))) nigger.

Yes, that is true.

Because Poland is not allowing massive amounts of rapefugees in to screw up their country.

Polish Americans support you guys. You have a lot of support over here too.

We accepted once german rapefugees in our history. Till this day we know it as "Blitzkrieg".

The only "Americans" getting pissy at this are niggers and leftist faggots that live in big leftist cities. They are the ones who get jobs on the national news.

some Jews wanted assimilate and some didn't, because that would eliminate them as a separate people. Hassidi still keep separate and dress differently, to isolate themselves from the outside world.

shit was comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=okHQBmUcqfg

hmm

hmmmmmmmmmm

Holy shit God bless you all.

But is roach yes comrade?

Poland took a million Ukrainian refugees. I'm pretty sure it's just because Poland refuses mass islamization, rapefugees are just an excuse.

I would start by tracking down Germans and Swedes in your country and making their life hell. Get a bat, see him wondering around in the night alone, smash his skull.

Not news over here.
I think american shitlibs saw it the first time and bitch about it now.

US loyalty is not really a strong suit .... Once republicans are out of office or establishment is in full swing again... You will need friends in Russia , Iran and Syria for survival from European union.... Not exactly the best crowd ... Either way is hoping ... Look up what happened to south Vietnam in the Vietnam war ... USA abandons allies if election calls for it

Because Communism must destroy your country. They are coming.

>FUCK FASCIST HOW IS THIS ALLOWED LITERALLY HITLERS
Stop bitching, we get this every March 16th too by literally all Russian and some western media as well.

While diseased ... A good amount of Ukrainian women I have met tend to lean towards long term relationships though and are very pretty... Just keep them away from clubs or bars... They are sluts with alcohol

2 milion already and our gov already agreed to take 1 more mil in 2018, this will make 3 mil of them total.