Nigger

>nigger
>kike
>leaf
Does it get any more subhuman than this?

he is also a rapper

and he looks like Sid from iceage

Id trade my white ass life for his any day.

>white ass life
Hate to break it to you

Why is the go to roast? It was funny the first fucking 500 times I heard it.

He lookz like a Saudi

because you look like sid from iceage, Drake

Hi, Drake. Thank you for taking part in my thread.

Shut up drake.

>chest brah.jpg

Who is that toad? All niggers look alike and shit.

Chest brah also happens to look like Sid from iceage

Toronto sucks ass and your ciphers are garbage. Imagine having a ghostwriter to mask your putrid shit but even the ghostwriter is garbage so you have to hype someone else's garbage to the bitter end. Fuck the 6 and fuck Ontario.

Why speak on someone you dislike? Critiquing his music is one thing...this is bitchy gossip.

what is he using a cipher for?

Hey everyone, did you hear about what a faggot p+uR6kv2 is? I hear he makes kevin spacey look straight

Lmao

*Pinches cheeks*

Adorable, but the grown ups are talking, sweety. Why don't you go play with your fidget spinner or whatever you infants enjoy these days.

You're not white.

The first time I heard of Drake was from a friend who thought it was Drake Bell. I was like "Oh, he's doing rap instead of rock now?" and he's like "Yeah" and he shows me the song playing on his phone and it's a straight up nigger on the album like holy shit he's fucking retarded. I just nodded, I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Worst part is, he repeated it later in that year, we were talking about Justin Bieber and the shit he was getting into and he was like "Yeah, seems like a lot of those Nickelodeon kids go crazy, glad Drake didn't"

kek

are you implying that rap is grown up? Jesus canada, you just keep out cucking yourself

drake is redpilled about the genderjew, but ((())) pressured him to apologize

also gay

slide thread

Just add socalists and he would

>nigger
>kike
>leaf
>manlet
>rapper
>fag