Worst anime you've ever seen?

Worst anime you've ever seen?

Pic related.

>starting a thread with bait
This is why we can't have nice things.

It was boring and ugly.

you're favorite anime

I thought it was really boring. It may be that I don't like that type of anime, because I didn't like Fate Zero either. It's just boring to me. The same goes for Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex. Boring, boring boring.

If we are limiting ourselves to popular anime, also didn't like Kyousougiga. One of the most boring TV anime I've seen.
Shamanic Princess was also really boring, possibly the most boring anime I've seen, out of everything. After every one of the four first episodes, I was so asleep. It was the first time I seriously considered using an anime as sleep aid. I see people talking about it all the time, but I never considered that it was something you could actually do, before I saw Shamanic Princess.
It also has some memorable things, though. A mysterious feel. So now that it's been a while, I'm thinking that I maybe should rewatch it at some point. Maybe it doesn't deserve the status as the most boring anime of all time.

Gurren Lagann, not so good

Darker Than Black, my God what boring garbage.

We can go deeper.

Ok, serious answer here.

I can't understand how can everyone stomach the abysmal animation quality in Higurashi. That alone made it the worst anime for me.

are you running low on (You)'s, user?

Okay, maybe we went too deep.

I've watched shows like Lost Universe with such bad animation that the characters literally disappear in frames or character design completely changes for one episode. But while it would be better if this didn't happen, I can still enjoy it if the characters and story are good.

On the flip side, you can have a show like Hyouka or Stellvia of the Universe, where the animation is amazing. But you can't even get through three episodes because the story and characters are so boring.

Bad animation is not the worst thing that can happen to a show.

This is some good taste

>samefagging this hard

Not too bright, are we?

>Worst anime you've ever seen?
Your favourite.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8

Nigga that ending was fucking amazing.

i decided to watch this after completing nhk . how bad is it ?

legit one of the worst things ever made

I love KnK but I also found F/Z boring. It's so damn dry and matter of fact. Not a hint of mystery or intrigue.

Gr8 b8 m8

Mayoiga

Clannad, literally fell asleep while watching it.

>be best general
>regarded as one of the smartest ones in humanity
>can't figure out a simple plan but his steward can

LOGH is overrated.

This is what it looks like for me

>boring
>boring
>it was boring
Expand your vocabulary.

ITT: neo-Sup Forums who don't know how to sage so it doesn't get bumped up and thus doesn't get attention. And worst, respond to OP's bait.

Fuck gamergate and pol for all this redditor immigrants.

Probably Onegai Twins or some other low budget harem.

If we're talking stuff that's acclaimed I thought Erased was pretty awful. Black Lagoon sucks too.

No point saging when other people can't see it. Visible sage needs to be brought back.

Haha reading what I wrote I really did use that word a lot

Kotoura san

why would it matter if someone can see or not? Visible saging just made people counter with a (you) even if they wouldn't have responded normally.

>neo-neo-Sup Forums calling neo-neo-neo-Sup Forums out

Madoka. Not even baiting, I fucking hated it and couldn't watch or play anything Japanese for like a month after watching it. God.

Great thread, guys.
This is why I come to Sup Forums.

thanks for the rec

I watched it at the same time I read the VN. After a while even the original hamhands art grew on me, so I guess that feeling somehow extended to the anime.

What did you hate about Black Lagoon?

I admit that the action was cheesy and over the top as fuck, and some of the characters are 12edgy24u but it's a fun show for sure.

>I can't understand how can everyone stomach the abysmal animation quality in Higurashi.
Like another user said if the characters and story are good I can overlook bad animation or art.
Plus Higurashi honestly isn't that bad animation-wise.

Why the fuck did you sit through 8 movies if you didn't even like it you fucking idiot? Oh wait, my bad, I guess I'm the idiot here because you're obviously trolling you shitter sniffer.

I liked Stellvia for what it was. A teenage space academy fantasy, very nicely done.

On the other hand, can you defend anime like Jubei-Chan?

Naruto.

Come on. Everyone can agree.

Part 1 of Naruto (as long as you skip fillers) is actually a really solid TV series.

I don't even know why I watched it for as long as I did desu

It had terrible exposition. The third film was literally forty minutes of panning shots with really forced dialogue. When people talk to each other they don't constantly deliver metaphors. Only the 5th and 7th was worth two shit. The epilogue was a travesty.

not even memeing

>g-reco
so bad that i couldn't believe this was an actual professional production. i've had decent directors who made shows with shitty production values, but not utterly, UTTERLY incompetent directors making shows with good production values. i felt bad for the animators.

>kill la kill
just a personal pet peeve of mine. i just despised the way this show cut corners.

Take that back

Probably the only anime I actually dropped and my ocd and autism prevents me from not finishing stuff I started.

What about this show made you like it? Kinda curious as to what it is that you like about it

I just found it kinda comfy

It gets good at episode 8 when kamina dies. I dropped it the first time too.

Azumangah Daioh. It was so fucking boring, I have no idea how people actually enjoyed that shit. I've seen some shit before, but nothing was so unbearably uninteresting as azumangah daioh. The only thing that even comes close is mayoiga.

You have good taste friend, welcome to the club. Refreshments are over there

>ERASED
Okay ya after like episode 6 or something it turned to complete dog shit
>Black Lagoon
Alright fuck you

Ragnarok The Animation

Mirai Nikki (i cant stand crybaby teenage protagonist)

The first of its kind that I've watched --

the last of its kind that I've watched.

Since its meant to be a tragedy, not a mystery. Heaven's Feel already spelt out for you exactly how the 4th war went and ended, Fate/Zero is there for you to laugh at the retarded manchildren getting scammed by the Einzbern/Matou/Tohsaka scheme

Lots of typemoonfags to bait and even more haters pretending to be typemoonfags responding to baits

>G-reco

I gave up after five episodes. I just couldn't take any more than that. I have a feeling I didn't miss out on anything. .

Pretentious overrated garbage

Re:Zero
This is second. Extremely pretentious.

That one about the dragon girl who kept saying Ryuji over and over

I didn't finish Jubei Chan because I recognized it as ecchi pandering without a story. Despite being a huge shortstack fan.

Also, honorable mention for Amagami. One of the worst shows I ever tried to watch. And I only watched it for pic related. Couldn't even get to her arc because the first two were so bad.

>my shitty opinion nobody cares
watch more than 300 anime and come back please

Only saw like half of an episode, but a while ago there was Kate ni Kaizou. I couldn't stand to watch more than half that first episode because every five seconds there was a hamfisted and unfunny piss or dick joke.

which is weird because the synopsis I read actually sounded cool, and IIRC it's from the same people responsible for Zetsubou Sensei, which I quite enjoyed.

...Why are you replying to that here?

To this day, I still don't know what this show was about. All I remember is that it infuriated me to no end. Yet my friend made me watch it all.

Better than unassuming. That attitude is for life, not for art.

Oh shit nigga. My bad. Ignore link.

>75 posts
>no fushiji yuugi

white album 2
school days was better
this post is not ironic

Fucking Queen's Blade. I'm all for ecchi, but QB was kinda just gross. Like, if I want titty tournament two thousand, I'll go for sekirei, ikki tousen, or one of the billion others that exist, but QB just turned me off so hard within the first two episodes.

Actually, I've seen 301:^)

eh, for me QB is so retarded that it becomes funny

It doesn't matter how you try to justify it. If you think KnK is the worst anime you've ever seen, then you haven't seen enough anime to form a credible opinion.

I couldn't tell if the shoddy animation was purely for laughs or actual budget issues. Then there's the whole issue with how it was written on the fly or changed at the mid point because the first 12 episodes became a repetitive slog.

If this is the worst, you haven't watched enough to be posting here

The 5th movie is great though

Re:Zero

Not him, and I do like BL, but I can see why digestive wouldn't like it. It can make some people uncomfortable with some of the subject matter that it tackles (Nazism, child abuse, etc.)

>Digestive
What the fuck, that's not what I typed. I meant "someone" but >phoneposting

I agree

nice OCs user.

Thanks, pal

I didn't like the English dub of Ghost Stories. It was funny for the first three episodes but the joke got old fast. Felt like I was watching an Abridged Series where the writer gave up half way through.

The original was probably worse.

Anime so terrible that the poor quality (of whatever aspect, voice acting, animation, story, etc.) becomes entertaining are still much more enjoyable than mediocre anime that have nothing of note.

There needs to be more shows like MoMH with equally ludicrous climaxes in a short format so people won't drop them before then. The outrageous scenes each episode before the finale didn't hurt either.

I mean it wasn't great but if it's the worst thing you've ever seen you either have terrible taste or you've been smart/lucky enough to avoid the real shit.

You mean fanart?

what the hell, it wasn't that bad....

Jormungand may have been slightly shityer.

Re:Cyborg 009 is probably the worst thing I've ever seen period.