Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((Laurie Penny)))

How is she a writer? That sentence is atrocious. It made my brain twist in knots before I knew what she was trying to say.

And the point is stupid.

Nah senpai.

No one here will understand and they will all get huffy and angry at you. Sup Forums doesn't understand the concept of sympathy.

This. She is doing her best to denigrate white women in the eyes of white men.

But people do make assumptions about the behavior that derives from my gender (I guess that's the point the illiterate cunt was trying to make), user

I just don't give a shit, because I'm not an attention whore

>If you are a muslim and you are upset right now
>that people who don't know you might be
>making assumptions about you being a terrorist on the basis of
>your religion
>Then maybe
>maybe you should consider
>MAYBE you should consider what it's like to be
>a human

I don't give a shit about people making assumptions about me because I'm a fucking adult man and got more important things to care about.

Kekus supremus

That word salad doesn't even make fucking sense.

Thanks for posting.

>Laurie Penny thread
Someone post the David Starkey video.

Iimplying Sup Forums isn't triggered out the tits day in and day out because white people get called out for being assholes and murderers.

Right on! Fuck rape culture!

>if you don't like people making assumptions about you because of your gender then you should start making assumptions about people from the opposite gender

>people make assumptions about someone due to their gender
>due to their heritage
>due to their skin color
>due to their financial status
>due to the education level
>due to their clothing
>due to their associates
>and so on
get real, bitch. no one likes being stereotyped but that's life. everyone does it and has it done to them.

>this is exclusive to ME and not to YOU!

lurk more, faggot
if people get triggered by something is not because whites are called that
it's because they make it seem like every other group, social, ethnic, biologic, it's a fucking victim, every time, everywhere, always,
and there's a finite amount of bullsit anyone can take
and, as the tale with the wolf, we've run out of fucks

Not "ohh she's right, we should all try to be more understanding of each other for the betterment if all" it's "that happens to me too so fuck you"

You people are literally subhuman.

>word salad
Honestly. I am not even sure what she is trying to say. As if anyone cares about her opinion anyway.

Good! Now try re-reading the OP post and see if you can get it to sink into malformed brain.

> If you are a woman and you are upset right now that people who don't know you might be making assumptions about you on the basis of your gender
> Then maybe
> Maybe you should consider
> MAYBE you should consider what it's like to be someone who uses logic and past experience instead of feelings and gender to come to conclusions about people

Men and women are not the same.
Men and women have different roles in society.
Men and women should not be treated as though they are interchangeable.
You cannot directly compare the experiences of men and women.
"B-but hypocrisy!!" is never a valid argument when discussing the social position of women.

her entire statement is based on an assumption about the male gender. she's whining about female stereotypes while making a male stereotype.

nope
I told you
I don't care
and more will join
the more they repeat the message
the less people will care
it's working

Lol most guys (excluding bugmen and soyboys) don't give a shit what you assume about them. This an almost exclusively roastie trait

Lol

So why are you here faggot?

Fuck off back to plebbit. And take your salt with you, you retard.

280 characters was a mistake

If you are a Jew and you are upset right now that people who don't know you might be making assumptions about you on the basis of your religion
Then maybe
Maybe you should consider
MAYBE you should consider what it's like to be a pizza.

What if I don't care about the assumptions people make of me and I still hate you anyway?

fpbp

Penny is a huge cunt who deserves special treatment on the DoTR.

>implying niggers don't kill each other en mass in numbers much greater than the occasional faggot that goes on a shooting spree
Lurk more, cunt.

Can you post that in a readable format. Its just that I don't have the hubble telescope for eyes.

I take that back. Apparently I do.

Nice counter arguement. Really appreciate the points.
Face it, you have nothing but buzzwords to offer to the conversation here.

You can increase the size.

white people don't get "triggered" when they are called out for being assholes and murderers.. they just retract their gibs and the place goes to shit.

DotR when?

WHEN?!?!

Does Trudeau do that?

Notice that's it's mainly women, particularly white women, that are familiar with these terms. They have too much time on their hands that they focus on the humanities. When man focused on humanities, we got the teachings of Greek philosphers that changed the way we looked at the world. When woman focused on them, we got gender studies.

Obligatory Laurie Penny video:
youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

>You mean a normal person?
Kek

Within the next decade, maximum.

You beat me to it. So delicious to watch again and again. Stupid little whore.