Others

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFfXjuVA1Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=uyNJZ-2Dod4
myanimelist.net/character/19688/Patrasche
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking knew it

I'll allow it I guess, but Ram's ass is better.

I must say, I'm impressed

When i've known you for months and seen your constant shitposts that I've also filtered you for months
I can't say i'm one of the OG felixshitters if I don't know how you post

Sasuga

You don't annoy me much right now so i'll let you slide for now
Besides, I need to sleep

Its really not as hard to figure out as you might think, even when you don't post Felix. Your unbridled faggotry oozes through the screen.

That's it Barusu. You're grounded. That means no mayonnaise, no Emilia, no Rem, and no memes. Now do all my work for me.

But I don't want to fuck Ferri, I just want to gently cuddle and comfort him.

>Your unbridled faggotry oozes through the screen.

Why you bully?

>no Rem

>Implying she wouldn't make Barusu to spend more time with her.
This is the girl who advised her sister to roofie the man. She's probably the biggest SubaRem shipper in the series.

Anyone else hoping the PV music is coming out in the next OST?
>youtube.com/watch?v=vFfXjuVA1Jk
I really hope so, it sounds so good

I get the feeling Satella was sending a message to Subaru that loop as if to say: Don't run your mouth, not even to that Echidna bitch. And also partially trying to absorb him for good because the Envy side of her is impulsive.

Because it amuses me

The Envy side is her shadow. The true self.

Well, she shouldn't know what was specifically discussed. And she didn't possess Emilia before when he went into Echidna's castle, so I assume Emilia needs to be pretty mindbroken for it to be possible.

Purisillafag...

I wonder just how Satella even assumed direct control in the first place because she didn't do that prior to the other instances

This guy walks up to your waifu and then eats her name and memories. What do you do?

my what?

I'm telling you, she's bound to Subaru's soul in a way that she's unable to manifest in the real world beyond certain rules so long as Subaru lives. When his mind / soul got sucked into the tea party, it allowed Satella to manifest outside of Subaru as well.

Turn him into fleshpaste

It seems to be a combo of things. Puck is the most absent he's ever been, Emilia wasn't interrupted this time and broke, Subaru was in her realm and it may have severed her link to him, and Satella was already mad at Echidna for the first trial.

Does Subaru do that? How?

No he doesn't

Release the assrabbits on him

Does someone turn the goblin into fleshpaste? Didn't Subaru at one point want to brutally murder people who kidnapped Rem?

Set him on fire

Send a Loose Roose to take care of him.

Turd Goblin is currently perfectly happy barring the bit of his shoulder Rem took off.

Subbaru would kill anyone who kidnaps or does something to Rem

Subaru wants to hurt people who does almost anything to Rem regardless. Otto received what basically was a death thread just from attempting to touch her.

>“Stop looking at Ram with those perverted eyes. We’re the same in terms of looks, so just do what you want with Rem instead.”
>Translation: (Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.)
So, you think Ram is going to help her sister finally get laid when she's awake again?
Subaru wants to brutally murder anyone who does anything to Rem, but he's never met Gluttony yet. However, he'll have both the powers of Sloth and Greed when he finally does. Invisible hands and godmode should be enough to turn him to fleshpaste, though using them at full power could be costly.

He's an unresolved antagonist right now. Although Subaru might be able to paste him they've never met face to face. As for how he absorbed Betelgeuse's power but it's much weaker and is implied to cost your sanity the more you use it and power you put into it. So it's more like a trump card and utility tool and he rarely summons more than one hand. More hands seem to imply more crazy.

At that point all she needs is to have those two locked in a room together and see what happens.

Subbaru is so passive aggressive

Is this what they call a heartboner?

>is implied to cost your sanity the more you use it and power you put into it
Nice. I hope he's forced to use it a lot.

Subaru was so pissed at Ley, in arc 5 he sic'd fucking Otto on him. (and Betty)

It just doesn't seem like he cares that much sometimes.

>he sic'd fucking Otto on him.
So how did Otto fare?

Pretty sure he's aggressive aggressive, he has literally attacked people over this.

Somehow, Otto survived.

Then again, so did Ley.

Otto, Betty and Felt don't die, and that's about it.

Subaru doesn't even know if killing Ley is a solution. He needs more information.

Why the hell is he so autistic?

If he ever hurts Ferri I'm going to kill him

Subaru's busy fighting Regulus when Otto and co bump into Ley, they didn't even know he was in the city.

He strangles Roswaal and Ram because of this.

Wouldn't Subaru trust Reinhard's combat prowess a little more than... Otto's? You know, just sayin'.

Wait, so which is it?

He was probably getting there, but Wilhelm told Ferri to stop talking before it got to that point. By the time they run into each other again there are more pressing matters than Rem.

Well you have to consider he was fighting 2 different archbishops (Greed and Wrath) at the time, not to mention Emilia was kidnapped and Greed kinda killed Reinhardt. He didn't have much of an option. So he sent the people he trusted the most to help the city only to just so happen to bump into Ley, who even he managed to piss off the rest of Subaru's party.

Fucked up while typing. Going to sleep.

>Wait, so which is it?
To my knowledge, he didn't know. Betty even talks about making sure Subaru never meets Ley or he will break in a way that can't be fixed.

It's because everyone else technically looks autistic to him. Not even Ram remembers Rem so that probably isn't helping. Still needs a chill pill though.

>Wouldn't Subaru trust Reinhard's combat prowess a little more than... Otto's? You know, just sayin'.
Reinhard is the only one that can tangle with Regulus for any length of time really, a big part of this is organizing the right groups for the right archbishops.

Do you seriously think Subaru would willing leave Otto to fight an archbishop?

After Subaru +Emilia+Beatrice get in a 3v3 with Sirius and Regulus, Beatrice and Subaru are Ko'd, Emilia kidnapped.
Later Subaru and the other faction reps storm the city's broadcast tower where Capella is talking shit over the intercom, where they run into Roy on the lower floors. Capella and Roy retreat and team heroes claim the tower.
Subaru goes out into the city for info gathering, but quickly returns because Sirius' authority is fucking things up. He manages to countermeasure the authority and then gets to organising who fights what archbishop. At this point the only gluttony bishop he knows is Roy, so he assumes the only gluttony bishop is Roy. He assigns Julius and Ricardo to fight him.
Otto appears after being off screen basically all arc near the end of the conference, where he reveals to Subaru the plot point about restoring the gospel. Subaru agrees to have Otto go and retrieve the gospel from the book fixer guy before the cult can get it.
Subaru leaves to fight Regulus. Otto leaves afterwards where bumps into Felt's team and has the surprise run-in with Ley (Beatrice appearing for the fight after being out of commission since the 3v3 fight)
Off memory so timeline for a couple things might be wrong

I got a friend into Re:Zero and using it as an excuse to rewatch the show. We're currently at episode 9 and I can't wait to see their reaction to episode 15 and From Zero.

Film them

Tell them what happens after episode 25 when you reach it

Remember to wave bye to Rem when she gets on the bus in episode 21

I told them there's a WN that's getting fan translations. We'll see how it goes from there.

Finally reading through the translations, and I have to say that Otto's graduated to the position of best girl in Rem's absence.

Nah, that's gonna be Patrasche. She might as well be Rem in lizard form.

Patrasche > Frederica = Petra > Ryuzu > Ram > Echidna > Garfiel = Otto >>>>>> Clown

Is it gay if I'm attracted to Ferris feminine features, but would also gladly suck his dick and use his cum as my daily source of protein?

Yes, it's quite gay.

Did you read Arc 3 interludes before going to Arc 4?

NEVER FORGET
NEVER FORGIVE

Emilia is most likely undergoing extreme stress in the trials due to her past, since Subaru didn't show up at any moment she was not interrupted and broke completely, allowing easy acess for Satella.

Of course, that's speculation on my part.

Does the scene at 1:15 ever happen?

That never happened user, that was some bullshit spoiler someone spread.

But why would that make her easy access for Satella? Satella is supposed to be sealed, yet she can clearly manifest in the world through Subaru.

Subaru's really good at becoming buddies with people who fuck up his life and or kill him.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyNJZ-2Dod4

He's quite clearly still bitter though. Otto doesn't get a single break.

Yep.
Otto is a bro, whereas Garf is a shit. So far I'm liking Otto more than anyone else.
If I could forgive Rem, I can forgive Otto. Otto is current best girl until Rem awakes.

>Otto is a bro, whereas Garf is a shit. So far I'm liking Otto more than anyone else.
But Otto is a clumsy, cowardly, inept merchant whose best use is live bait for whatever's today's threat.

Which reminds me of something else... how did Emilia freeze an entire elf city at once, when she couldn't even stop Elsa with Puck?

Or maybe it was Pandora that froze it, I don't recall, but even then shouldn't have Emilia been all, "Goddamn, I used to be a top-tier ice mage that froze an entire city, what the fuck happened? I just lost more skill than Casca did during the eclipse."

She unlocked part of her true powers that she had sealed/forgotten after the 3rd trial.

Echidna > Frederica = Petra > Ram > Ryuzu > Otto > Garfiel >^1000 clown.

Fixed for you.

It's better than recruiting people who treated him nicely and are useless. They may have killed him, but there's really no point in carrying a grudge over because of those deaths.

Take this latest example with Garf, his focus on that took away some of his ability to look at things objectively. I think if he didn't have the grudge, he would have noticed that Garf didn't react negatively this time. Though he is catching on a bit, but slower than I think he would normally figure it out.

I don't think so user, she merely remembered she had that potential. tapping into it is another story.

>Fixed for you.
>no Patrasche
>Echidna is first
Well, that's just like your opinion, man.

>that teasing and smug smile
Goddamn Echidna makes my dick so hard. Seriously, I know she does some shitty things, but I legit think she is best girl in this series.

>hopeless pervert that has people drink her body fluids

Wait, so Emilia still can't beat Elsa?

If we went by that logic, Reinhardt would be best girl.

No, it's just that Otto is useless and has no value.

Look user, I love Patrasche as much as anyone else, but you know I wouldn't put what is basically a horse on the list of things I'd like to fuck.

And Echidna is first because she is the best obviously. The word best tends to imply placement in the primary place after-all.

And there is nothing wrong with that. Subaru drank what was offered from lewd witch multiple times after-all.

I just hope the doujin we get won't all be watersports because of that though

>And there is nothing wrong with that. Subaru drank what was offered from lewd witch multiple times after-all.

>what is basically a horse
You're going to take that back, faggot. Patrasche is a noble and brave companion. Far more intelligent than any horse.
>list of things I'd like to fuck.
But that's not what being best girl is about. You're a hopeless pervert, just like your waifu.

>Garfiel = Otto
What is this fucking shit

Patrasche is literally a rideable dog. myanimelist.net/character/19688/Patrasche

Sometimes a girl just wants to watch others happily drink her pee.

Nope

I mean not on the same level as when she did it as a child freezing her entire village.

As for Elsa, i'm not sure, she never fought her 1v1.

The turbomanlet is nice when he's not trying to kill people.

>a giant rideable dogbird that will lay down its life for you
Fucking awesome. Where do I get one?

Since Elsa is dead its irrelevant, but no, probably not. Elsa is on par with Wilhelm, she's incredibly dangerous.

That's not at all what girls should do. Echidna is very twisted.

>You're a hopeless pervert, just like your waifu.

But user, what's the point of a Best Girl if she isn't fuckable and willing to be fucked? Echidna has shown she is really, really prepared to be pounded by Mazda, so I see plenty of reason to declare her best. Especially when it means clown will get a 400 year net loss. Which will be a happy ending for everyone.

In other words, Subaru needs to fuck Echidna to make this the heartwarming story Tappei says it is.