Pol is finished

Hahahhahaha it's over Sup Forums. They're taking your guns and there is nothing you can do about it.

>inb4 muh cold dead hands
Have fun going to prison for the rest of your life.

Just admit it, you lost. We won. Turn your guns in now before we knock on your door with an army unit demanding you give them to us. It won't end well for you there, traitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2017/11/11/abc-news-firearm-confiscation-orders-part-of-solution-to-mass-public-attacks/
abcnews.go.com/US/temporary-restraining-order-guns-stop-mass-shootings/story?id=51042163
youtube.com/watch?v=UPUjOJ6YPYY
youtu.be/PIfSwt489e
youtu.be/RJC5Ichmkfw
youtu.be/MNgyKdHzAdM
youtu.be/A6axGl-wQ04
youtube.com/watch?v=oqXkvBtbNsk
youtu.be/hyaFsPKjZdo
youtu.be/dtRj6x1jHuU
youtu.be/dCvyg679bsg
youtu.be/VS40ox_2dqc
youtu.be/YjFmOKqyWpE
youtu.be/Q8TE_QMa3fw
youtu.be/ajppWvtW2I4
youtu.be/rEwCvHVS394
youtu.be/9vkIYyDohN4
youtu.be/RrBPN3Lybeg
youtu.be/72G5b85pPwY
youtu.be/4OsWWEgWwoc
youtu.be/XCEmk-U57zo
youtu.be/v9EmOy2-zbU
youtu.be/zMdfgZYVHMc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjQkGql9r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they try this, lots of blood is going to flow on the street.

>It won't end well for you there, traitor.

>violate constitutional rights
>call those you are violating "traitors"
doesn't work that way

>second us civil war imminent

oh no that sucks i just lost my entire arsenal in a boating accident :^)

Guns? Oh no sir, no guns here.

Guns are evil i threw all of mine away after sandy hook i just couldn't look at them anymore.

Hahahahaha. As if the reply from gun owners will be to wait for the army to arrive on their porch before they start shooting.

The key will be to kill those who support these unconstitutional regulations - the journalists, politicians, bureaucrats, academics, etc. Track them down, shoot them in the head and then set fire to their homes. Keep on doing it until they apologize for even thinking about trying to confiscate. Then keep on doing it until they beg for mercy. Then keep on doing it until they truly realize the error of their ways.

The 2nd Amendment keeps the peace. Fuck with the equilibrium it creates and you will set loose true violence and rage.

come and get them

It seems like both sides are purposely avoiding the fact that a gun confiscation would cause this.

None of my guns are registered. Still completely legal. Confiscation when?

>oh no that sucks i just lost my entire arsenal in a boating accident :^)
oh fuck. Me too. I was just fishing....of course with my gun safe on the boat and the door open. I hit a rock, and off they went.

Big if true

Took me 15 minutes to buy a new pistol yesterday, God bless America

So are you saying I'm going to be a mass murderer just because I own a civilian rifle?

Holy shit me too!

my ak ain't registered anyway.

ABC news said a thing so therefore it will happen?

lol no. Shit and nothing is going to happen, conservative dominated legislature, executive and supreme court guarantees nothing will happen.

This.

>registering your guns
>not buying exclusively private party with cash
>not responding to confiscation with hot lead

Absolutely. All over the country. In-between 200 yard head shots from behind cover, of course. People who think confiscation will lead to a more peaceful world have no understanding of history and should be shamed when they attempt to vote.

this

Lol. this is only happening in Kalifornia, They ain't part of the Union

Why does everyone forget about OKC?

That pic is amazing. It subverts the intended message.
>useless and meaning less lock around the target
>PRO ECT labeled on lock indicates it won't even do the thing it is suppose to
really gets the noggin jogging

No sweetie

I gave my gun away to my wife's boyfriend, Tyrone. He said he would drop it off at a police station for me. Can't wait to see the look on the cop's faces when I tell them that my BASED wife's boyfriend took care of it.

It's over, I'm more tolerant than you. I had a nigger of color turn in my gun. What have you ever done to be so tolerant?

Oh and when no one gives 'em up; when no one complies, what do you do then?

>Why does everyone forget about OKC?
Because you're rights aren't worth dead babies!

How the fuck did one guy do this?

You're right. They're worth more than all dead babies.

I like this angle. We should all use it.

>Oh no a crazy guy shot people

>Time to unleash brutal totalitarianism to stop it from happening again

>Islam is so great peaceful and wonderful

Leftists everybody

This.
When they start targeting our guns we will target liberals with our guns

I can just, like, not say I have a gun?

Got a link OP? Anything that indicates this is from an actual article?

>implying they can prove I own any guns at all
>implying there's a single 4473 with my name on it in existence

Some basic knowledge of explosives/chemicals that are widely and readily available.

well if satan says so....

Shot you too user? Isn't that just the worst luck :^)

bet

(Hides guns)
Problem solved

R
H
O
D
E
S
I
A

I guess im doing to die soon then, because i will open fire on anyone who opens my door that isnt my wife, especially for gun grabbers in any uniform. life isnt worth living otherwise

That lock is not going behind the trigger

cold dead hands implies no one is making it to prison, or home.

underrated post.

>your rights aren't more important than dead babies
>probably supports abortion
really good logic there goldenstein

EX POST FACTO

at anytime you can google how to make bombs but then the gov watches you even closer, whatever that means. i looked it up extensively through my high school years nearly exactly 10 years ago and im fine.

Oh no that sucks.... I fucking shot the person trying to take them
ftfy

Why wait? At what point is the tipping point?

I love how everyone talks about gun control but never ask if the military or the police force agrees with this. If they don't get majority in those groups they'll just regret ever opening their Jew rodent mouths

CIA

What is purpose of the gun you can't use? Withing generation gun ownership and culture will flop.

this

The left forgets that they don't have the guns or the skill to fight the right. We have been shooting guns, hunting and practicing our survival skills since birth. Witnessed.

>gun ban happens
>civil war erupts
>pro gun side has find
>anti gun side has police
>vast majority of police are pro gun and would defect
>anti gun side has literally nothing
The irony is, very few guns would need to be shot. All that is needed is
>more rope

OP is a fucking faggot. OP or another tard added the headline

>do you have anything illegal i need to know about?

The helicopter rides have a higher probability of occurring. You had best start learning to fly.

Isn't it going around the frame of the gun in a way that the cylinder can't close?

The tipping point is when you can get the majority of the population to stand behind your violent actions, or at the very least simply not care

From my cold webbed hands!

I honestly feared that the tipping point was about to be reached if that cunt had pulled off stealing last year's election. For now, it's only the Supreme Court that is holding that point at bay.
When Obama nominated Merrick Garland, it was Mitch McConnel (who I otherwise despise) who blocked the Senate vote and probably saved our country a whole lot of bloodshed. If Garland's name had reached a vote, there would have been experienced men with long rifles on the streets.
As the Supreme Court goes, so goes the prospects of hyper-violence.

Whose blood? Surely there will be a few events like Waco, but who will care? Most people will just comply, the "problem" with the right is that most conservatives are law-abiding citizens. Will you start gunning down policemen in the streets? Declare civil war? March on Washington? What?

The only way to combat this shit is before it actually happens. Become a member of the NRA and/or donate to them. Keep lobbying your congressmen, make yourself heard. Organize protests to actually show you're serious.

It might also help to argue that niggers will be the ones most likely to resist and getting gunned down in the streets, make the argument "disarming the negroes would deliver them to the mercy of whites and their racist police", it will shake the left and enrage the darkies.

>No, officer.

>The key will be to kill those who support these unconstitutional regulations - the journalists, politicians, bureaucrats, academics, etc. Track them down, shoot them in the head and then set fire to their homes. Keep on doing it until they apologize for even thinking about trying to confiscate. Then keep on doing it until they beg for mercy. Then keep on doing it until they truly realize the error of their ways.
are you a shill? this is a great way to lose public support for your movement very quickly, hopefully you're being satirical.

Same here. I'm starting to think we need to worry about the real gun grabbers: undines, naiads, and loralais.

They are prepared to hold entire cities hostage to weed out a handful of gun owners. At this point it really is over.

Aw darn, sorry officer, lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident last weekend.

>slowly reach for the door and step out of the car (we have probable cause of crime in action :^) )

>As the Supreme Court goes, so goes the prospects of hyper-violence.
I voted knowing that this was our last chance. We ALL know Kennedy & Ginsburg were going to retire IF Hillary got in. Possibly others. They would have been replaced with liberals.

Now, things have changed. Ginsburg will be HATED if she retires....But at this point, she has one foot in a pine box, and the other on a banana peel.

They're not gonna get my guns. I would never hand them over.

If anyone wants to know where my guns are so they can take them, sorry they have all been stolen by niggers.

No shill. If it ever comes to a point where the corrupt political class is using our army to confiscate the citizen's arms, then we will be way beyond the point of public support and popularity contests. Revolution and its accompanying bloodshed should be avoided - 100%. But if it is forced upon us, it will be extremely harsh. It is important for people who vote their feels to understand this American truth.

I'm thinking, unfortunately, that she will last through Trump's first term.

She'll croak or be forced out during his second term, however. She'll be 85 in a few months, so clock's ticking.

jew flag trump meme nice heres the article faggot
breitbart.com/california/2017/11/11/abc-news-firearm-confiscation-orders-part-of-solution-to-mass-public-attacks/
abcnews.go.com/US/temporary-restraining-order-guns-stop-mass-shootings/story?id=51042163

Finally, only cops will have guns.

Fuck all cops, cops are racist and violent.

^ This is cognitive dissonance, if you agree with both of these points, reply with your mental gymnastics

Army units would rather shoot communists than confiscate guns from their friends

Assuming Trump makes it two terms, he'll potentially be replacing Ginsburg, Kennedy, and Breyer. That would be a game changer

Fake news. Only a few states have do this and they can only do it when they get complaints from family. It works the same way as being involuntarily committed, which would also cause a person to lose their gun.

Why do you think there's such a push to get women and immigrants into the military?

>ABC news
who cares

they literally cried when Trump won

Journalists first since they started this mess and like to twist reports.

Nobody likes the media anyways

Everyone knows what comes after left wing extremists take your guns

>An argument leftists understand:
Would the jews give up their guns to the nazis given what we know now?

Nail polish and baking soda

Knowledge is legal

I predict a dramatic rise in tragic boating accidents.

Send her some pepe curses

>She'll be 85 in a few months, so clock's ticking.
She is well past the expiration date.
>Assuming Trump makes it two terms
Exactly. I don't doubt it at this point...but I also respect what can happen. The best we can pray for is that these people decide their last days on earth should not be used up on an unappreciative populace.

next generation. todays german/sweden refugees are tomorrows peacekeepers. your local police/sheriffs will be blocking off the intersections while pic related will be kicking in doors.

I'd like to see some Project Veritas style counter stings against urban police gun squads. The LAPD gun squad for example has terrorized many gun shops out of business from constantly trying to make them slip up. Identify their officers and this stops.

Anyone But Hillary: youtube.com/watch?v=UPUjOJ6YPYY

The Assassination of Donald Trump: youtu.be/PIfSwt489e

The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump: youtu.be/RJC5Ichmkfw

Weekend at Hillary's: youtu.be/MNgyKdHzAdM

This Week in Stupid (02/10/2016): youtu.be/A6axGl-wQ04

This Week in Stupid (09/10/2016): youtube.com/watch?v=oqXkvBtbNsk

Hillary Wants War: youtu.be/hyaFsPKjZdo

Hillary Must Lose: youtu.be/dtRj6x1jHuU

The Parallels between Rome and the United States: youtu.be/dCvyg679bsg

Will the US Elections be Rigged? #IfTheMediaRiggedTheElection: youtu.be/VS40ox_2dqc

Professional Liars: youtu.be/YjFmOKqyWpE

This Week in Stupid (13/11/2016) - Death of Social Justice Special: youtu.be/Q8TE_QMa3fw

This Week in Stupid (22/01/2017) - Trump Inauguration Special: youtu.be/ajppWvtW2I4

The State of the Media After Trump #DrainTheSwamp: youtu.be/rEwCvHVS394

Bye, Michael: youtu.be/9vkIYyDohN4

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain: John Oliver's Idiotic Plan to Bring Down Trump: youtu.be/RrBPN3Lybeg

This Week in Stupid (26/02/2017): youtu.be/72G5b85pPwY

This Week in Stupid (29/01/2017): youtu.be/4OsWWEgWwoc

This Week in Stupid (05/02/2017): youtu.be/XCEmk-U57zo

This Week in Stupid (15/10/2017): youtu.be/v9EmOy2-zbU

Why Don't I Spend Time Criticising God-Emperor Trump?: youtu.be/zMdfgZYVHMc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjQkGql9r8

Fuck libtards

Me too, and I donated all my ammo to charity because it’s the right thing to do.

Sage

brb investing my bitcoins in rope production

> Most people will just comply
>Will you start gunning down policemen in the streets?

You don't shoot at cops who aren't confiscating. Turn out the lights with sabotage so that everyone can sit down and talk about why recent changes were poorly conceived. If the choice is between civilian gun ownership and the economy, the elites will choose money over control. Sure, disarming the populace yields more power eventually but cutting the last 2-3 zeroes off the US GDP is going to permanently ruin a lot of well-heeled people before it bounces back.