Takagi is just really horny all the time, right?

Takagi is just really horny all the time, right?

She is not for sexual. Delet this.

I dunno, user. Puberty can be a strange and mysterious time for kids.

I bet she masterbait everywhere.

le ebinrusegirl xd

Thats why she cucks nishikata all the time. His puny cock isn't enough for her. This whole manga is just one beautiful NTR story.

That forehead says otherwise.

>implying Takagi isn't a secret lesbian

How does he control the urges to make her a mother?

Because he knows he will never be the father. Thats the job of the oji-san with the thick cock next door.

she is
Takagi created so much expectative towards Nishikata but in the crucial moment he couldnt live up to them, so she went and find a suitable man to become her daughter's father, while keeping Nishikata near for easy laughs

How come the NTRfags haven't committed suicide yet? Their level of delusion approaches that of kuronekofags.

Takagi is a pure and wholesome girl

>NTRfags
>delusional

No you don't understand. We are enlightened.

You see, NTR simply warms the heart. There is always someone better at you at doing something.

There is nothing more endearing than watching your object of adoration getting fucked by others in a way you could never fuck her. Seeing their gorgeous bodies being devoured by the other person(s), while their mind slowly becomes duller as the pleasure increases. To enjoy NTR is to enjoy seeing your loved one being happy and sexually satisfied.

It is a selfless form of love and is quite humbling. It is not delusion. It is happening and takagi will be all the more happier for it.

jesus christ this just keeps escalating

t. cuck

>Look mom, I posted it again!

Not if Nishikata keeps being dense.He'll by attacked by some mystery girl someday,then Takagi san will heal him.

Its almost like an adage at this point user. Its the truth. Those who dismiss NTR are missing out.

Can you imagine how good their first time was after literal years of foreplay?

For nishikata it was amazing. For her, it was largely disappointing. It led her into the arms of her much more virile senpai. Years later nishikata and her are married and he is raising his previous senpai's kids as they continue to fuck behind his back.

Yep, obviously she got pregnant at the first try.

Nope. See The little girl we see at the end isn't nishikatas.

Since the start i wanted to see Nishitaka final pun he get a genuine girlfriend that love him and casually present her to Takagi and while she put a smile and congratulate him it destroy her internally

delete this

Male: Netorare?

Shit after all the teasing I can see it happening. Poor takagi cries as he pumps load after load into another girl's womb. Of course she wishes it was her womb receiving it.

Nah actually nishikata being NTRd from takagi sounds way fucking hotter. I want to see the smug erased from that cute face of hers. I want to see the other girl squirt on her forehead as nishikata fucks her.

That would hurt my heart. But I want to see it.

>implying Nishikata has half the balls required to do this

needs more doujins

Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

The idea of takagi being NTRd is abysmal to you but when nishikata is the one doing the cucking and her poor heart breaks you have your dicks out.

I wish I could kill all of you.

Don't listen to them, everybody knows both of them love each other and only memers try to push the NTR angle.

Shut up. I bet you're fapping to it too.

Nah m8, I think all people who like NTR should be dragged to the streets and castrated right there and then.

>castration fetish

Fucking cuck. Kill yourself.

I don't know about horny but she definitely thinks about sex all the time.

>more virile than Nishikata
>does an excess of 40+ push-ups every school day
>beat every boy in his grade at arm wrestling
>reads shoujo manga
>plays vidya with his homies whenever he's not with his main girl
>all the bros always wanna hang with him in every chapter we've seen

son Nishikata is the alpha male

There's always someone better. This senpai:

>does a minimum of 100 pushups every school day
>beat every boy in the entire school at arm wrestling and drove off delinquents from taking over the school on his own
>He reads shoujo manga far longer than nishi has
>Has bros and allies everywhere who respect and almost revere him

Sorry but nishikata is second to someone else.

>Turning points sure are scary
>That face
What did she mean by this

gives her an feeling so complicated

this would be great just to see Takagi's reaction at being teased this much
but sadly Nishikata lacks the balls or the mindset to do something like this

No what you guys need is that the last chapters have Nishikata introducing his girlfriend to Takagi, and after Takagi has cried her eyes out he comes out and says he finally got her, and reveals that it was just a friend/cousin and finally proclaims his love for Takagi. That'd also keep Takagi from NTRing him.

And this is exactly why we despise NTR. Absolutely disgusting.

You're just like ponyfags.

You are not enlightened so of course all you see is something disgusting. You are not selfless and thoughtful enough to see the beauty and love in it all. I'll be a better lover to my waifu than anyone else this way. But you poor, simple-minded kids can't see that.

Go kill yourself so you can selflessly stop hogging resources for your superiors.

No. Because my waifu would still love me. My death would affect her. She may enjoy her virile lover but she needs me in her life. Its like leaving her with your money or possessions but going away. She ends up with nothing. No, suicide would be selfish.

I can never put my tiny cock inside her again and the children we have may never be mine but she still needs me. You understand nothing about love.

>Takagi crying her eyes out
my heart wouldnt be able to process that scene user

>Takagi cries her eyes out

So is this what cheating women feel? Because my dick is rock hard.

>implying you can love without lust
The two are one and the same chemical.

she felt in love for a different person altogether because Takagi never notices her and she's starting to feel like maybe she's wrong all along.

What the fuck are you trying to say

Thats bull and you know it. I can lust after someone I hate. And lust for others more than my waifu yet love her the most.

Youre an edgy kid who doesnt understand.

t. sexual predator.

What am I reading?

>he doesnt know the difference between platonic and romantic love

Its got me hard.

>Hes still spewing bullshit

>he's a non-science major

>Implying you went to college

Cant fool me because you read a wikipedia article on the internet NEET. I already explained how that doesnt make sense and you went on to bring up more shit.

If romantic love is the same as lust then why does it feel different from lusting after any other woman? Does that mean I love my SO and every other stranger that catches my eye?

Kirino was shit, that's no delusion.

Technically? Yes.

they'd probably enjoy that, be physically prevented from ever having sex with whoever they love. Pathetic excuse of life that they are.

Yes user I sure do despite the vastly different feelings you get between the two. It doesnt matter if its the same chemical because between love and lust theyre working differently somehow or in conjuction with different things.

Different regions, actually.

It kinda does turn me on desu. Knowing my pathetic cock will never reproduce.

good, then cut it off already, and don't waste medical resources by stopping the bleeding, you're not worth of the expense.

I definitely want a chapter in which she pushes him too much and he gets genuinely piss at her

Literally perfect.

And that proves my point. They still arent the same thing just two different results of the same thing.

I still want to live user. Otherwise I cant love my waifu.

One forces the other unless you are actually brain damaged. You cannot (romantically) love without lust in a healthy human brain nor can you lust for an extended period of time without love coming into the mix.

We all know that you aren't good enough to support or love her, remove yourself.

Your Waifu is better than you, she deserves somebody that can actually fuck her and love her right, you're just dead weight dragging her down. You call that love? It's just selfishness. Whether you want to live is irrelevant, you're wasting air that would be better used by anyone superior to you.

Sup Forums - amateur neuroscientists and epic ruses

>What did she mean by this
Read the chapter again. If you still don't get it, stop reading anything beyond pokeymans level.

Still doesnt make those feelings the same. Of course romantic love requires initial physical attraction. But the result is different from regular lust.

I guess we agree so whatever.

If the two are intrinsically linked, can you really call them separate processes?

Takagi-san is pure and just wants a little bit of love.

Fucking NTRfags

Yes? You can lust without feeling "love" for someone. If love results from one region of your brain affecting another then lust could be the reverse or just one region acting with another part or on its own. Im not gonna pretend to be a neuroscientist but I doubt you are if you think both feelings are the exact same thing.

Sorry user but thats just how it is. Shell cuck him for the rest of their lives together.

I'm starved for a new chapter senpai... This shit just keeps getting better and better.

Id be supporting her decision to fuck other men. And I can support her in other ways. Especially emotionally. Get fucked kiddo.

She does deserve somebody that can fuck her right. Which is why I step aside and let her get fucked properly. Its selfless because I still love and support her in anyway I can. Im not wasting air. Youre the selfish shit who wouldnt let her enjoy herself.

The new chapter better focus on her nascent desire to cuck nishikata.

Tell me Sup Forums, do you like large foreheads?

Tell me honestly, anons: what would you do in this situation?

A waifu isn't a waifu because you love her
A waifu is a waifu because you love each other

The Forehead is the most sexual part of a woman.

Fantastic

Beg her not to go home with senpai and cry as she just gets wet and is taken to be fucked like crazy.

You're unworthy of love, you have no waifu, end yourself.

And the proof of our love is her staying with me and being there for me despite the virile men that fuck her while I support and show her affection everyday.

You people just dont understand how beautiful NTR is.

author introducing a manly senpai rival when?

I am more worthy of love than you are. I can give my waifu what she needs even if I myself am not capable of it. You know nothing of love or duty. If my own assets are incapable of pleasing her then Ill make sure shes pleased one way or the other. Even at cost to myself. Ill let my heart be broken for her sake and Ill even get off to it. All I care for is her happiness. You cant say the same.

It's funny, you change the shape of the mouth and the eyebrows and suddenly that picture is a whole lot different.

What's the sauce on that? Nao isn't giving me anything.