Carry a picture of the Dutch king in my wallet as an inside joke with my friends

>carry a picture of the Dutch king in my wallet as an inside joke with my friends
>one day I get pulled over for speeding by a policeman
>he asks me to see my drivers liscence
>sees the picrture of his Majesty in my wallet
>says 'I can see you are a good citizen, I'll let you off with a warning this time'
Ayy lmao God bless the King of Orange.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTgdQvhBykw
youtube.com/watch?v=rBRvYPjpWOg
youtube.com/watch?v=vjGLhz47YTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

now replace it with a picture of the führer, Adolf.

You're not a good citizen if you are driving too fast

>tfw no kangz

Orange Catholic Bible WHEN? I won't be a truly happy Christian until I can stand on street corners, screaming with all the authority of Holy Mother Church:

>THOU SHALT NOT MAKE A MACHINE IN THE LIKENESS OF MAN'S MIND!

Good job

Feels bad

>Good job
I didn't do anything

What’s it like being Dutch?
>Tall
>Blond
>Watching manlet Turks/Moroccans molest your daughters and bully/beat your sons

Good man.

>Turks/Moroccans molest your daughters and bully/beat your sons
Hahaha no.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTgdQvhBykw

Isn't he on your money? Oh wait you're a non country

He and his mother are on Euro coins but not on any bills.

We're such a non country that we invaded Britain in 1688 and installed our Protestant King.

I wish we could have this badass on our notes.

Yes, but notice how you're using the past tense.

>you're a non country

at least we have something in common

I would kick a baby in the face to have David Lynch's hair

Britbong please.

yeah, but fuck Islam tho

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=rBRvYPjpWOg

People like you who bring up events that happened centuries ago to make a point are fucking pathetic.

>not first in even one column
hoorndrager

They also avoid mentioning the fact that the Anglo Dutch wars ended up in British invasion, the rampjaar and the Dutch murdering and eating their prime minister.

Then again, the bongs do the same with agincourt. Only they didn't kill and devour their chief minister.

I actually met Frank Herbert once. Nice guy. I'm not sure how well his Dune series would hold up given current world events though. If Elon Musck is correct about the threats posed by AIs then a Butlerian Jihad might actually occur.

>William came ashore in pomp under a banner proclaiming "For liberty and the Protestant religion" and made his progress through the countryside to cries of "God bless you", according to his chroniclers.

>An old woman offered him a glass of mead. One of his entourage was struck by how all the women smoked pipes of tobacco, "without shame, even the very young, 13-and 14-year-olds".

hahahaha Britain was degerate even back in 1688.

DELETE

You assume people are contempt with rape gangs.

In America that may be the case, as you're cucks. But in Europe, and the rest of the world, we would hate to see our daughters raped and molested and we try and do everything we can to stop that.

>tfw kangz

Because it happened in the past, you retard.

We are is present tense.

>Orange Catholic

Why are the Dutch such a cowardly race? Every time I vacation in the Netherlands to do drugs and fuck Dutch women they seem to just let me do whatever I want.

This is coming from an Amerimutt. I am clearly of mixed heritage and I have dark swarthy skin and a long low hanging dick that Dutch women love to caress with their tongues and vaginas.

The Dutch men just passively smile at me even as I smack their wive's ass. I guess it's part and parcel of being of the branch of the Cowardly Dutch race.

ha shit i think this is at the middle school i went to
except there weren't any moroccans back then

fuck

Stick a picture of the Queen in your wallet, if you're Anglo.

rampjaar was followed by a defeat of the french and the invasion of the british you retarded shitnugget

The queen is a kike puppet. The symbol of your subjugation should not be an idol for your pride.

you must be really insecure about your nigger heritage if you have to larp on an anonymous image board

>Orange Catholic Bible WHEN?

It already exists and is available in Amazon.

>larp

keep telling yourself that, white boy.

I don't even have to try to get white women. I can literally sit in New Amsterdam and they will approach me asking if I am a tourist and if they want to go out for coffee

It's honestly disheartening, being partially European I feel ashamed for you guys. I really do.

I bet you go to that shitty capital which is full of literal scum so it checks out.

Fake and gay. The police in the Netherlands don't really pull people over. They use speed cameras instead.

I have the perfect watch for you.

AYYO NIGGA WE WUZ STARFLEET N SHIYET

The Queen raised Prince Charles and he is redpilled to the max.

I can guarantee the Queen hates Muslims.

Kek you sound pretty autistic. Im sure the rape gangs tremble in the presence of your kitchen knives

Ze hebben zeker geen wegmisbruikers in Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjGLhz47YTE

Digits demand action

your queen is pretty milfy

Hazza should have his own TV chat show.

I have a collection of pope calendars. I buy a new one every year since 2012 when I visit Italy.

Stick a fashy pic of 'ole Washington in your wallet

I am that policeman. I have the documentation in my record. l will be sending the ticket via mail this week.

Oh god, this is so pathetic.

Describe how that would look exacrly

>co-regency
How embarrassing for you.

this was kind of nice, considering he is muslim after all, and space is like super haram for them

New pasta? All you have to do is replace dutch with whatever you nation you want to insult

On per capita basis the Dutch, Scottish, Swiss, and Hungarian people contributed most to mankind.

Mankind should give thanks to these high-IQ productive nations

>badass
>dating a literal half-nigger mongrel
He's a disgrace.

thats fucking awesome if true

>tfw no retarded looking kang anymore
Feels bad man