zawa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SGBX3xKwFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ざわ・・・ ざわ・・・

Why is he such a baka Sup Forums?

He got greedy and vindictive.

Who is that spookfu?

He can only win when he's in a bad spot, and he also pushes his luck because he feels like he'd be giving up something if he fails to capitalize on his good luck.

Tonegawa was worse.
he lost a round because he relied on the measuring device on kaijis ear even though he came back from the bathroom woth a bloody towel over his ear.

What went wrong with the 2nd season?

THE BALLS

I'm pretty sure the balls never touched once.

He suffered way more than he deserved.

HE LIKES IT

zawa

what went right? it is way better than s1
fucking s3 when

I doubt there will be a Season 3, part 3 of the manga is a long boring mahjong game.

What the fuck did you just say about the Mahjong game you little bitch? It's the best Kaiji arc so far.

>minefield mahjong
>boring

KAIJI NO
JUST TAKE YOUR WINNINGS

KUYASHI

He got what was coming to him.

s2 was fantastic. Other than the human derby, every kaiji arc is really strong and that includes the manga.

s3 when?

ざわ・・・ ざわ・・・
ざわ・・・ ざわ・・・
ざわ・・・ ざわ・・・
ざわ・・・ ざわ・・・
ざわ・・・ ざわ・・・

The balls dragged on for too long. When the balls finally entered the hole, I did not even want it to happen. It certainly did not feel like an infinite orgasm, as was implied. It's all the more absurd of the writers to expect that, considering everything that happened in the previous season. Maybe if the balls were the first arc of the first season, I would have suspended my disbelief.

THE BALLS

He is literally addicted to gambling. Even when he can step down and be far better off than when he started, he continues to leap head first into dangerous gambles.

Fuck you I liked it

The only reason why we got S2 in the first place was because Madhouse took advantage of the fact the second movie and used the anime as a glorified ad (kind of like what they did with Parasyte)

And because unlike the first movie with was somewhat succesfull both wiith critics and the boxoffice, the second movie was a total flop and critically panned as well as some of they people who made the movie going to jail which means they'll never a third movie and in turn Madhouse will never have a reason to justify adapting more Kaiji

in till then, enjoy some animated pachinko clips of part 3 youtube.com/watch?v=4SGBX3xKwFo

Don't worry about it. As a result of some brainfart, I was crossboarding. I am well aware that my opinion (and in fact, most of my opinions regarding anime) are against the established consensus of Sup Forums.

Watching Kaiji by playing Pachinko, it's really just like I'm in one of my Japanese animes.

SUGEH

Tonegawa was just a victim of capitalism

These sfx gave me a splitting headache but thanks senpai. I guess that's all we get.

MORALS
O
R
A
L
S