Is the USA splitting into two countries? Or will liberals and conservatives get along in the future?

Is the USA splitting into two countries? Or will liberals and conservatives get along in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510506251044.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=eKOYoYy4vBE
youtube.com/watch?v=RdNGHZ3JTTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have the wrong map

Which side would even be conservative? There are more niggers and """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""chicanos""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" in the south and more cucks in the north.

thanks doc

thanks doc

If they are, That's not at all what it will look like. If anything it will be 3, with libs controlling the east coast north of SC to Ohio, And the west coast from bottom of Cali to bottom of Washington. The conservatives would have everything in between plus Washington, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

Based West Virginia?

Leftists are going extinct, and niggers are too incompetent to form their own ethnostate.

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

obrigado doutor

jews wont let that happen the second time

Wrong map. For one, South California is very libertarian. New Jersey would be divided in it's opinion. Upstate NY is conservative. There are also more blacks south of the Mason Dixon. Hispanics, especially Mexicans, are concentrated in Texas, south of the Mason-Dixon. And let's not forget some part of Florida, as they would be pissed.

So I see you're going forward with your plan to plant a secession seed in American minds.

do you think political orientation is inheritable?

danke doktor

And OK

Thread theme:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510506251044.webm

They are not liberals real liberals are right wingers

and AK

did you forget the civil war
state pride is still a thing

this

America will become an aristocracy where rural and suburban retards are ruled by city people (Hillary voters)

Yes, it is inheritable.
I was raised a conservative by my father and now I've taken it to two extremes.
Those extremes being extreme nationalism and extreme anarcho-capitalism.

No because generation zyklon is coming and every street corner in America will have an SJW swinging from a lamp post

>Yes, it is inheritable.
>I was raised a conservative by my father and now I've taken it to two extremes.
>Those extremes being extreme nationalism and extreme anarcho-capitalism.

No it isn't

People who live in cities are corn or become liberal

People who live rurally either come from rural families or adapt to the surroundings, become more self-reliant and conservative

Checked

Generation Zyklon here (18 as of July), can confirm all of my friends are REMOVE KEBAB tier of anti-liberal

tests done on identical and fraternal twins show that identical twins sharing 100% of the same DNA have the highest correlation of political views amongs groups of siblings/twins

So in a sense political leanings are semi genetic

Liberals are self purging so the only way to keep up their numbers is to have mass immigration. Once that stops only the die hard patriots are left.

I really want to just split at this point, something like is much more accurate though

the question is how do you stop the immigration?

Things are getting better IMO. If the next president is a Democrat I just hope he is something not as awful as Hillary.

>Or will liberals and conservatives get along in the future?
only when we purge the Trots from both parties

when democrats get back into power, its all over

it's not North south, it's easy coast and west coast vs middle America

This I know. Coastal versus middle.

Secure the borders, get rid of human trafficking "sanctuary cities", and stop importing labor with visas.

Based Oklahoma. Even the nigs, spics, and injuns vote red

As for balkanization, in your wet dreams commie. The civil war proved its the duty of the US to maintain the union, and plenty of federalist papers give evidence that the founders wanted one nation. (i.e. when we declared independence, topics why did they decide to make one state instead of several?)

1. Purge RINOS.
2. Give Trump supporting Republicans supermajority (60 seats in Senate).
3. Pass RAISE ACT.

Yes I know, but how can you implement such measures with a govt so unwilling such as ours?

Good times produce weak men.
Weak men produce hard times.
Hard times produce good men.

If it happens, just hope for the suffering to be severe so the modern generations learn their lesson.

my fear is there won't be hard times.
I fear we'll be permanently stuck in this decadently Pozzed clown world with Dems in power.
Republicans are only good for capitulating to Dems, but at least they wont actively destroy us to the extent Dems will

another civil war will probably be inevitable, but it won't be much of a war, conservatives are more organized by nature, they'd just encircle the major cities and starve the liberals til they surrender

The real map

Things will get worse before it gets better.

I want to kill some liberals badly.

Those mother fuckers should have died at childbirth, they are an enemy to the nation, they are traitors, and they are the living manifestation of evil.

I will enjoy seeing them die.

Dems are not getting into power. Not until they purge the extremist leftist anti-whites. Party elders know this too.

>2
No

Wait for it. Prepare, don't do anything stupid. If the time comes for an open civil war, lead by US military against the heathens who want to tear it all down, we will need every soldier.

Liberals and conservatives already do get along. Every job I've worked has had both and no one hated each other over it, even the ones that were outspoken. This shit only exists online and is driven mostly by shilling, marketing, page views, and lack of human interaction.

The United American Republic wouldn't have to do much cleansing to the south if they wanted to cleanse America.
The only places they might have issues are California, the desert, and Jew York

as will I
Keep telling yourself that. extreme leftwing whites aren't the problem, its all the Mexicans and what not they import to replace that dying demographic and bolster their support even further.
whats worse is what was proven in Virginia this week.
That is, leftists have been, nd are leaving their containment states and going to places like Virginia for
>jobs
>bretter taxes
>"better weather!" XD
>subconscious white flight
and then, shockingly enough, vote for the SAME fucking people who ruined their home state. then they move on to the next state, ad infinitum. Like the locusts they are

The Indian reservations and low-density Western counties make that map look worse than in really is

>blacks have all that land
are you retarded? you can fit them in one or two states if need be, they only make up about 10%

Liberals fear conservatives. Conservatives are indoctrinated to hate liberals. But I'm certain that the GOP is splitting right now, with the moderates breaking away from the far right. They're too hateful, they don't care about ordinary Americans, they have an agenda but not plan to run the government. Trump has broken the party with his petty vengeances, stupidity and divisiveness. Demographically we're going to start experiences losses as more and more states like Texas, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Colorado and Virginia flip blue. When the liberal finally take over, I guess we'll all be standing around the campfire with them holding hands and singing Kumbaya.

I understand the sentiment VERY well. We may be on the cusp of this, but it's not time yet.
We still don't have a president who will constrain them or even call out their subversion. (Not that it's any reason to hold back. The communists will call that shot.)

Nice meme flag ctr.

>memeflag
gtfo

>north v south

It's cities vs. rural areas.

>I want to kill some liberals badly. they are an enemy to the nation, they are traitors, and they are the living manifestation of evil.
Has it occurred to you that maybe you've been brainwashed? The liberals are political opponents, not dehumanized targets. If our policies are better than theirs, the American voters will elect us.

And I have a real problem with the Trump administration traitors committing real acts of treason against the US by conspiring with out enemies. Russia is our biggest fucking enemy. TrumDumpsters are worshiping the Kremlin and sucking Putin's cock.

>Those mother fuckers should have died at childbirth,
If you had let them have abortion and contraception, then they would have.

>Nice meme flag ctr.
Hello in Russian to you too, Pavel.

UAR is made up of mostly generic conservatives, neo-cons and lolberg types.They're too cucked to do any cleansing, plus race is totally not important, only CHARACTER! They don't mind taking in some non-white immigrants every year....as long as they come in LEGALLY!

its anoda shoah

>only exists online
Dont forget the media pundit sphere, where people (*actors) play the most extreme, illogical, and unyielding version of one view while the "reasonable" guests look on in horror. It's designed to push the public toward extremes and foster an us-vs-them mentality, but it doesn't seem to be working. Which brings me to
>I've had jobs with both and no one hates each other over it
Key word there is "jobs." The people buying into it are insulated from the real world, either college-age dumbasses or, more rarely, employed in ivory tower politically-homogenous environments (eg. tech firm).

Most people are only becoming more "divided" from their trust in MSM. I've heard randos get into conversations about Sup Forums topics in break rooms and supermarket checkout lines, united in their agreement of how stupid the media narrative is becoming.

Pay close attention to how this one speaks. Anyone showing the slightest sign of even being capable of thinking like this needs to be added to your kill list.
Remember to kill and castrate any of their immediate family members as well. Extinguish the bad seed as thoroughly as possible

No, it's transforming into a feudal state, where massive rural areas are all effectively fiefdoms supplying taxes and goods to corrupt, overpopulated, urban centers.

We'd never go through with it, our people have become far too spiritually weak for an act of strength and willpower like that. Whites will mostly be on the defensive/retreating during the break up of the States.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

this

It already is now. What is the outcome of such states in the long run?

havent you heard the phrase "don't fuck with people who make your food"

>tfw born in Oklahoma

Aye. Can't wait.

>What is the outcome of such states in the long run?
Serfdom

a whimper

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOYoYy4vBE

This isn't even accurate because a) without blue orange would starve and b) orange needs blue to make their money.

>vote for the minority/welfare party
>somehow imagine you are also the productive party
Use a bit of common sense lad

All of America's great achievements
and successes

will be lost

like tears, in rain

youtube.com/watch?v=RdNGHZ3JTTA

>money isn't just make-believe points on Jewish computers in a Jewish video game

; _ ;