Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP MAKING FUN OF THE DISABLED

A being that only exists to consume being whiter that him

youtu.be/9vorbxST8SQ
Spoopy

You are staggeringly mistaken. American demographics look way, way better than yours. Mexican and Nigger birthrates continue to crash, while Conservative Christian Whites are above replacement.

We may actually be able to recover our country, because white people in our country do not want to go extinct.

The British, on the other hand, have pathetic birthrates and they're only falling. You have no religious culture--which means you have no culture at all. Even if every shitskin in the country were killed, your race would only shrink from this moment on.

I do not heed with any respect or interest le 56% meme. We are culturally superior to you, and we will hold this country. It is you who cannot even express a sensible plan to save yours--you are literally, in your post, BEGGING us to come and save you.

If we're le 56% meme, why do you want us? Aren't we just mongrels? Nevermind that it's been scientifically proven that American whites are staggeringly pure. Nevermind that your own words make your retarded demand nonsensical.

No no. Nevermind that you're retarded. The premise is retarded on its face, and then your arguments are retarded and low-information, and finally your proposed solution makes no sense whatsoever.

Frankly, I'm done with Bongs. Call me when you have a culture again.

America...You fear to go into that country.
The jews jewed too greedily and too deep.
You know what they awoke in the darkness of the big apple.
And it's beautiful.

Everyone knows that the only real white people left on earth are white american men.

I see the mods are doing a great job

some of us have ayy dna

>Commies that claimed to be human

QQ

This Amerimutt meme is the worst thing to come out of pol in a long time. It's somehow worse than shart in mart.

Do you not have Walmarts in England? Where the fuck do you get shit you need?

>commies that claim to understand economics

>Being openly racist and oppressive in countries with anti hate speech laws
And besides, your governments have already conceded that nonwhites are superior to whites

una milicia bien regulada...

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

It’s pretty funny

hold yer horses

Go back to redbit, crybaby

This is Sup Forums humour at its finest

In contrast to non-Hispanic European Americans, whose average European ancestry ranges about 98.6%,[73][76]genetic research has found that the average European admixture among self-identified Hispanic White Americans is 73% European, while the average European admixture for Hispanic Americans overall (regardless of their self-identified race) is 65.1% European admixture.

Mods delete this shitty divide and conquer thread please. This recent flood of mongrel memes is the most obviously inorganic thing I've seen on Sup Forums in a while.

this is what americans will look like in 2050 and its beautiful.

It's been a week or so since this meme took off.
Thoughts on what's yet to come for the amerimutt meme?

it's funny how one little factoid, random picture, or funny meme can completely tarnish your country's reputation on a tibetan sheep herding forum.
>someone finds pics of indians shitting on the street
>become forever known as street shitters
>someone finds pics of amerimutts shitting in walmart
>become forever known as mart shitters
>someone finds 1 pic of finns standing widely spaced at a bus stop
>become forever known as autists
>sweden, rape capital
>germany, >800k
>UK, >everything
loving every laugh lads

what the fucking hell

This really made me feel bad. Thanks kiwi.

I've never seen anyone who looked like that, except when I visited London.

t. denial

It's mathematically impossible for white americans to become a majority, unless the majority of non-whites are expelled. In 2012 alone, 50% of children up to the age of 1 were non-whites. Their births are not crashing.
>ban things I don't like
Typical brit cuck.

>la oscuridad...

you're replying to an ironic copypasta, mutt

/leftypol/ started spamng it t cause a divide and low IQ Sup Forumsacks fell for it wonderfully

You guys do understand that 56% white means out of the 400 million people here, 56% of those are white right? The whole country isn't made of people are who are half white/half non white like this meme implies

Fuck off Sup Forums die

Or if whites start breeding more

>i-it's /l-leftypol/

E N O U G H O F T H I S

MORTY!

You are mutts as well

>implying that most of you aren't 20%negro but are lying or are in denial

el monstruo...

MORTY!!

él vino de un agujero oscuro...

MORTY!!!

la créature

Sup Forums outsmarted by /leftypol/ yet again

Nah like I said, retards over here feel for it.

It's beautiful.

>t. pic related

Ah yes, the American ''white''

>feel for it

This meme is so good

jej

Just the left stealing our memes again. Big whoop.

Hand it over... that thing ... your white genes... for my (((master's))) utopia.

It's Sup Forums you retards.

kek

el goblino americANO

I am white. Mostly Irish and some Italian.

yep, we sure are. no one should ever come here unless they want to be absorbed into the swelling of nonwhites.

>Rick & Morty fans

>West bulgaria
>WE WUZ ALEXANDER N SHEIT

REMINDER TO IGNORE THESE THREADS BECAUSE THEY ARE SHILL BAIT.

NOTICE THE FREQUENCY WITH WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN OCCURRING RECENTLY. THEY ARE DIVIDE AND CONQUER FOR THE RISING WHITE MOVEMENT. DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT.

>I am white. Mostly Irish and some Italian.

Actually I'm not even mad. This meme is fucking hilarious.

>fingolian
>white
top lel

>posting greeks
top jej

skreeooOONNKK

hrhgbbbgg

itssss leffypol

ghurghhgb

All of these race obsessed faggots are being ass fucked by mongrel politicians anyway (looking at you too Europe) These mongrel memes are here to divide you, fucking idiots. Wake the fuck up

exactly. never come to finland. it's nothing but drunk nomadic horse worshiper asiatics.

>REMINDER TO IGNORE THESE THREADS BECAUSE THEY ARE SHILL BAIT.

NOTICE THE FREQUENCY WITH WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN OCCURRING RECENTLY. THEY ARE DIVIDE AND CONQUER FOR THE RISING WHITE MOVEMENT. DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT.

And some nigger and some Mexican and some native and who knows what else

I love it too.

i....................i.......................need..........................white.............................DNA.............................give........................me...................

Does this apply to all anti-country memes?

top kek

yurlobopor taeke gunss wa r whityu

I'm just happy we finally have a unique stereotype on here.

you do have good memes though

>REMINDER TO IGNORE THESE THREADS BECAUSE THEY ARE SHILL BAIT.

>NOTICE THE FREQUENCY WITH WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN OCCURRING RECENTLY. THEY ARE DIVIDE AND CONQUER FOR THE RISING WHITE MOVEMENT. DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT.

>Purest white genes in Europe!

I HAVE NONE TO GIVE

kek. i don't know why people don't have a sense of humor about this stuff. it's some of the funniest shit i've ever seen.

>THE RISING WHITE MOVEMENT

ahahahahah

>divide and conquer

THIS IS NOT NORMAL

yurps need to rise up o wait u got no guns thats y ur 70% muslim and we are white paradise

Greeks actually wuz, what have your people ever done kek

we mus segure fudure for wyte kids

>Hurr durr le 56% face burger
At my Baptist Church (95% Huwhite BTW) I see blonde haired, blue eyed kids everywhere. Most families have 3-4 kids on average. Our birth rate is so high that childless families, and to a lesser extent families with one kid, are mocked behind their backs for their lack of progeny.

lol

then......................you...die................

G̻͙̯̮ͅÍ̟B̖͝ ̼͖̯͔̟̫W͚̝͈͍̙̬H̵͚͈̬̠ͅͅĮ̜͉T͙͚̗̖̗E͇̹͎͖ ̷͍͇͚D̰̻͔Ņ̪̙̰A̧͕͉̩
̴̘̹̳̖̫

but i am half greek