REAL LIFE Rape Victim here, AMA

First off I just want you guys to know I am only coming forward with all this because I have seen a ton of misogynistic posts on here lately as well as people defending the countless powerful men accused of sexual assault. I am a 23 year old F who has been raped multiple times and am going to come forward with my story, which is incredible difficult and takes a ton of courage for me to do, to prove to you guys how much of a problem sexual assault is in America.

When I was 18 and first went to Uni I was raped multiple times. I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk. The next day I woke up and realized that I did not want the sex I had the night before at all and hated myself for it. This was a cycle that continued with over 10 different despicable guys in Uni raping me while I was drunk over the next two years. It took me those 2 years to realize that I was being raped, my professor finally opened my eyes after I took feminist studies. It took an incredible amount of courage and was the hardest thing I ever did but I came forward with my story and went to the university and the police. Only two of the guys still went to my Uni at that point and the cops said there wasn't enough "evidence" to charge anyone but at least my Uni expelled them and their reputations were ruined forever. But compared to the hell they put me through they got off real easy and it's another example of no justice being served in America. Of the 25 different guys I have had sex with all but 1 or 2 have been rapes. I would never of consented if I was sober or they coerced me into it. It's now incredibly difficult for me to explain when I'm trying to find a date with a genuine nice guy and he wants to know my number and I have to tell him that it's so high because of rapes. My self confidence is shattered, I feel like disgusting used goods. All these women coming forward DESERVE TO BE HEARD. Rape and sexual harassment is a HUGE ISSUE in this country.

Ask me anything

Of course you would get raped in a country that's 0% white

Eat shit you consented to it. You are a primeval whore slut and should be gassed first for fucking niggers.

Everyday, the same shit.
I bet you are a tranny.

regret isn't rape
i have no questions for you

Did you orgasm?

ToGTFO

Fake, gay, sage.

>Get drunk
>Have sex
>Wake up
>Regret it
>I was raped!!
Bitch if that's the case I was raped by every fat cunt I've slept with

This LARP again?

Tits or GTFO

Sage lol

thanks user, I now realized I was raped to by every Milf who filled me up with booze and proceeded to ride my little benis.

Pol still falling for the most obvious bait in the world. You cucks specifically never act superior to anyone again because you're actually retarded.

Great, the 'ol I got drunk and regret being a sloppy whore so now I'm crying rape and blaming the guy meme...

Why didn't you stop drinking after the first "rape"
Lol dumb cunt

If any of this is true you should kys

>extremely drunk
Stopped there.

Hot, tell stories? Fuck ops fake story.

That's good. I'm MGTOW, so please don't ever expect me to give you money or do anything for you.

Also, don't you dare go on social programs, because women don't pay net taxes so I have to pay for that too.

Why do you keep posting this dumb copy pasta?

>lately

Why haven't you killed yourself for being a used up whore?

>Pol
Why are you here then faggot?

fake and sage

Shouldn't have got drunk so much in risky situations. I don't get shit faced when I don't trust the situation. Self preservation is key.

>It took me those 2 years to realize that I was being raped
Fuck you.

saw this same fucking pasta yesterday. Its sad that you fuckers fall for this shit.

>threatening to cut someone's reproductive organs off if they continue to point out that they are innocent of the crime you are accusing them of
I am honestly surprised more people don't get shot in the back of the head on university campuses in your country

>implying everyone doesn't recognize it as bait and are simply replying because they want to comment on the perspective that is being satired in the OP post
You really must be some kind of megro

1/2 the men accused were jewish
why the fuck would we be defending them?

What’s the SAGE of consent in your state?

Fpbp

Shame you weren’t raped more.

I nearly got raped myself. Im going deaf in both ears because my assailant smashed my head against the curb over and over again, rupturing my ear drum.
I know what it is like to feel so powerless, it really does change you. Luckily I was saved by passerbys, buy I can relate still.
I know this is probably bait, but in case it isnt, just stay strong and make sure to get help when you need it.

>REAL LIFE rape victim he-
Stopped reading right there.
Find a rope and hang from it, nobody cares.