Thinking about immigrating to Italy

My family is Italian & there's a program called "right of blood" where Italians living in other countries are able to return to Italy & become a citizen as long as you can show documents & proof that your ancestors are from Italy (which I can)

I have mixed feelings. On one hand I want to return to my homeland & try to help Italy get out of the shit hole it's in, and on the other hand I feel like I might not be very much help & Italy is already too far gone.

Thoughts? I also have a fiancée, she's French mixed with German or some shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
youtube.com/watch?v=iT92zx790c4
thelocal.it/20171110/cash-strapped-rome-eyes-up-trevi-fountain-coins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay where you are mongrel and don’t bring those amerishit mentality and non-Italic genes to Italy

I don't think you understand statistics.

56% of Americans are white.

It's not Americans are 56% white.

You unintelligent fuck.

Italy is a mixed bag. Nice climate, nice little towns with an ancient past and interesting architecture, lots of churches and the vatican n stuff. But it's a kinda poor country with tons of corruption going on, plenty unemployment, tons of "refugees". Maybe better than the US, but not really the place where you want to spend your life.

The question is - what do you want?

Italy is a corrupt shithole, don't come here.

Fuck off we are full

They know. It's a paid divide and conquer meme

You are not Italian. Italians don’t mix their blood or consider themselves American

USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 56%, or even 40% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

You live in a country where even WN figure like Richard Spencer is a quadracial mongrel married to a “Russian”-“Georgian” cryptojew subhuman on a Kremlin check

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

It’s not you silly goblin. I pioneered that meme, because I hate mongrelized shitskins that define “modern Americans” and your shitty “””””””culture””””””. Fuck, I come from South Germany and I hate your tourists and diaspora almost as much as I hate turks, nafris, niggers, greeks, yugoroaches and jews polluting Munich.

t. mongol

Saved.

you're honestly fucking retarded & I can see why your country is complete shit, you can't even understand simple shit.

I am Italian. My mom is Italian. My dad is Italian. All of my grandparents are Italian. My great grandparents are all Italian, one of them out of 4 was Germans. I'm whiter than you will ever be, stop being jealous. You're fucking retarded.

He's actually a Bavarian living in Russia, pretty sure.
>3/4 Italian
>not 4/4 Italian
Fucking mongrel.

You shouldn't even be in America right now, move back to Italy where you belong.

>indicating that half of the Italians living in Italy today are 100% Italian

Lmao, they've been raped so many times by French & German invaders. You Northern cucks have ruined Europe about a dozen times & still blame niggers & Jews.

Britain is the sole nation behind the global dominance of the white race. Our race inhabits 4 major continents because of us.
I actually like Italians, but not burger mongrels LARPing.

Yet you ended up with non-Italian partner and define yourself as an American. Silly you, real Americans are not Italian either. They are WASPs, Scots, Irish, Dutch and Germans.

You want to be Italian? Find Italian descednant girl, preferably that speaks the language, buy some books about Italian history, spend some time to learn regional culture. For fucks sake, Blood alone is not enough, although determinal
no mongol shit in any European gene pool, there is in Spencer’s family though lol. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

>French and German invaders
Must be bait. Roman Empire ruined Rome, Italy and Republic, not to mention our homes that were invaded and plundered. The same Roman Empire became just like modern USA is today: multiracial, egalitarian, expansive, filled with red tape, corrupt, oppressive.

And you were paid to do so

>Russia
Checks out

Yeah but cut them some slack. The romans had a good run for quite a while and a lot of impact on european culture.

Fuck you, you nigger. We don't want you in Europe.

Besides, the Romans were relatively benevolent invaders, if you ignore the occasional crucifiction. They usually left the native population alone, demanded some taxes, created infrastructure and a few military bases, but didn't interfere with local culture too much. Unlike say the Chinese, look what they are still doing to Tibet. Replacing the natives with Han folks while pretending to care about native Tibetans by allowing them to have 2 children lel.

Hahahah sure I was. Damn sure anti-americanism means anti-White and not just the opposite
>good run
At ruining our homes and killing us. We developed ourself in contrast of everything Rome stood for: being mono-racial, territorial, compassionate for our folk, developing our dwellings according to ethnic and racial traditions instead of all white imperial marble shit
youtube.com/watch?v=iT92zx790c4

Do you think I'm too fond of what the Romans did to Germany? Just saying it could have been worse.

My grandmothers Italian, I'm a Catholic and I'd learn the language.
I also have Italian bone structure and light, but golden skin.
Would they accept me if I promised full assimilation?

Do you have a foreskin?

Wasn't built with one. No like heritage.

It depends: from what region are your grandmothers from?

We get it. We just like fucking with you cause you get so mad.

>genocidal interracial hordes of murderers
>could have been worse
Like Allied occupation we experience today or Dresden bombing? Barely, just barely could have been worse.

Italians are NOT white.

Your homeland is where you were born and raised, you fucking cukk. Chances are your ancestors at one point immigrated to italy from somewhere else anyway. If you leave, don't come back after you see how much better things are here.

Then explain this animated rendition of the average American male circa 2017 created by MIT researchers

What happened to his hands?

Well man, do you speak Italian? Might be hard otherwise.

Florence

Point still stands, it could have been worse. The Romans also spread technology and culture through their empire, and in a surprising soft way. Burgers nowadays are worse than them.

As long as you dont go full "WE WUZ" without learning the story, cultures and language of my country like the majority of the immigrants who come here just to claim their free Europe pass i don't have any problems with that

There are absolutely no jobs here and you get taxed out of the ass. Plus you have no welfare for neets so if that's your plan, sorry but it won't work

Can you join the military through the program? I have alot of alpini descendants and would love to carry on the torch

>I also have Italian bone structure and light, but golden skin.
What shitskin did your parent mate with?
>golden skin.
Let me guess: Asian or Native American.

>I'm a Catholic and I'd learn the language.
>culture & language guys, that's what's all about!!
Stay where you are.

Back home you go shitaka scum

It barely could have been worse: THERE WAS GENOCIDE. do you get it, moron? Genocide and slaughter of our Germanic and Celtic brothers and sisters

also this. This isn't Germany. Very few people are even remotely fluent in English, so you will need to learn at least the basic before even thinking of moving

fuck off we're full

No. You need to be a citizen before joining military or law enforcement

>moving to shitaly

Get cancer.

Right wing is resurging and certain regions in the North have been far right for something like 20 years, we have a strong national identity and are nowhere near as fucked as the other eurocucks. You absolutely need to be fluent in Italian and highly proficient in a skilled job, but you will never earn as much as in JewUSA. Still, quality of life is better here and if you have a minimum of social skills you-ll be able to become part of one regional culture of your choosing. Avoid big cities like Milan in the North, they are like little America.

Non incoraggiarli. Di stranieri ne abbiamo già troppi

Even those deserve their ethnic state free of mongrels, cucks and degenerates that currently make up a good portion of their state. Weak Italy = more Italians in our lands and Italy fishing up coons and nafris. Do we need it? Fuck no

Do NOT go back... Even if you speak Italian you will be seen as a MONGREL ,

so can you become one through the program though? I really am interested in serving in a foreign military, particularly one that is less equipped than my home country. Call me a wannabe or whatever but i want a experience with hardships if possible, and not artificial ones. Wouldn't mind being stationed in the middle of nowhere either.

I really wanted to join some kurdish groups, but all the faggy white commies that go over there trigger the fuck out of me and i probably would end up murdering one in his sleep lol

buddy if you think those are "italians" coming to germany then L E M A O
niggers born and bred, on their way to sell weed

You first need to prove that you had an Italian ancestor maximum 2 generations back. So you still need to have you grandfather's birthrecord for example. Then it's a bit of a long process, after you are given citizenship you can do what you want included joining the military. Not sure about the requirements though (age limits, how long you've been citizen,etc.)

I'd do this if they had it for Ireland

Here's how I see it. If you can prove you have blood in a certain country, you should gain precedence over other immigrants, all other merits second, starting with first-gen emmigrants (father+mother from Italy), then so forth.

Mongrels or not, Italians would be much happier to receive a 1/4th Italian than a 10th generation inbred Pakistani. It is not the best solution, but a good compromise to build grounds before more daunting laws are taken.

Those are ethnic Italians. Berlin, Munich, Vienna and Salzburg are all full of them. Illegal niggers and niggers with EU passport selling weed in Germany are mainly in Berlin and not on any census. Most “Italian” niggers go to France, if they leave Italy at all

True, I know a Brazilian lady with 100% Veneto heritage who wanted to escape the mass robberies of hue monkeys and she integrated perfectly.

You probably won-t be able to serve, there are many restrictions and being double nationality or having served in another military is probably one of them.

why?

>Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture.
Only when you count microscopic levels of admixture. There are plenty of Russians who have some small amount of Asian admixture.

>There are plenty of Russians who have some small amount of Asian admixture
Dig deep enough and in every russian and you'll find a tartar.

Finnish, which is human, unlike negroid shit
Same Finnic stuff you guys have

Mate here is a personal opinion.
I think America needs every white it has right now and for the next years more than Italy does.

And stop listening to the 56% idiots, it's true but dont let them keep you down.

This.

>Denmark
>Finnic
Other way around mate, unless you're thinking of Swedes.

>country's most celebrated poet is literally a nigger

you can become a citizen without having to move there via Jus sanguinis
thats how i got mine
stay away from italy, they are imploding, the government will now officially fish cions out of fountains, beating the jew to the punch.
thelocal.it/20171110/cash-strapped-rome-eyes-up-trevi-fountain-coins

>mfw french-american
If your extended senpai in the old country does this, take advantage.

you are right, usa is the sex machine that mixes all sorts
but not all of them are black, latino, jew influenced
take mine for example
irish-norman-slav

It was the soviet jew government to try to make a cult him. Russian conservatives hated him, he was bullied in school for being a darkie and Emperor opened a champagne bottle in happiness when he died. Good old North French bloke shot that nigger and he was damn god right

>usa is the sex machine that mixes all sorts

Go, the food alone is more than worth it. Best food on earth. Move to Naples, it's the most beautiful city in the world IMO

>nation states and ethnic homelands are defined by food
How about learning Italian and getting an Italian partner first, hapa incel