Dear Americans

Dear Americans,
If black people are inherently inferior and prone to criminality, why don't black people cause problems in the UK?
Hint: it's because of culture
African American culture is the problem in America, not their race.
Black people in the UK really are just like white people with brown skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#England_and_Wales_crime_statistics
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/479990/infographic.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black culture in America glorifies ghetto culture, stealing, theft, degeneracy, knocking up girls & then leaving them with a kid, degeneracy, etc.

Blacks in Britain probably aren't as bad because they don't play the victim card 24/7.

Mixed race or non-white is now black, why do mixed race people identify with being black it's pretty biased and racist 2bh, is it for the free gibs and benefits of purpoted victimisation

>why don't black people cause problems in the UK?

AHAHAHAHA

Middle class semi-rural southern fairy detected. Niggers are absolutely a blight on our country. Look at what they did to London. Look at what they did to British culture.

>Black culture in America glorifies ghetto culture, stealing, theft, degeneracy, knocking up girls & then leaving them with a kid, degeneracy, etc.
Exactly, that's what I'm trying to point out. It's a problem with culture not genetics.
>Blacks in Britain probably aren't as bad because they don't play the victim card 24/7.
They're not as bad because there is no separate culture here. There is no black British culture. They integrate pretty well.

>Look at what they did to London. Look at what they did to British culture.
Would love to hear what you think they did.

Blacks do cause a huge problem in the UK though, they are nothing like white people with brown skin and they never will be.
There is no such thing as a black British person, they are simply black people who happen to be in Britain.

Blacks in Britain are probably worse, because they insist on being victims without even having anything historically to point to in order to justify it.

>Black and British
They may have an ability to articulate in English and have British citizenship but they'll never truly be English.

>Grime
>The gangster culture of Jamaica and Nigeria has been infused into poverty stricken areas of Great Britain. Mainly black areas, but also white areas.

Believe me, there are problems in the UK caused by black people, and it's only growing.

I dont think you quite understand how sadistic Sup Forums is friend, You must dehumanize your enemy to relieve yourself of all emotion. Its a tactic to move forward.
Blacks in America call whites demons who worship satan (jews)

arent they something like 8 times more likely than natives to commit violent crime in the UK? someone drop the statistics

Op doesn't know about crime in his own country.

Blacks make up less than 3% of the UK population and over 13% of their prison population.

This is either bait, or an example of how Cucked the UK is because their government doesn't allow free speech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#England_and_Wales_crime_statistics

A rat can be born in a stable but it will never be a horse.

black people literally regressed from awesome rock and roll to actual crime culture, we gave them everything they needed and yet 'Thug life' was the natural state for both english and american blacks

its engrained in their psych

You wut m8?

weak bait thread, sage'd. Don't answer to bait threads.

>Black people in the UK really are just like white people with brown skin.

They really aren't when they 1st came they did, but then the black american thug life shite became the hip trendy thing and most turned into lazy thug niggers.

London riots. Oh yeah, and crime statistics in general. The eternal truth!

black people are better than white people

pretty much, also when whites embraced house and rave etc the blacks abandoned it and went infavour of hip-hop and rap

There was no hate in house music, rap however

Wait, blacks are 12% of our population but 37% of our prison population.

Proportionally, niggers in the UK are even worse than American ones.

Whites ripped off blacks like always.
Stop stealing black culture

They cause a shitload of problems in Britain you brainlet cuck. Who do you think is committing the majority of the acid attacks in London? Hint, it's not Muslims.

Jude

No Brits are allowed to speak out against forced diversity without going to jail. Seems like the Brits are afraid of some Sup Forums truth reaching the isles

This. Niggers in Britain are worse than our subhuman shitskins. Blacks are subhumans no matter where. Because it their genetics that make them subhuman

I've always said there is a difference between a black man and a nigger.

I am also not fond of white trash, either. There a plenty of whites in rural areas that abuse dope, have several kids with different fathers, etc.

I think they have the same thing in UK: chavs.

I just don't like low-class people that would rob or kill you for $5. That's what I'm against.
That and welfare. You don't, you don't eat. We don't have the money, space, or time to provide for freeloaders.

Op, you started out with a lie. Most people clearly trusted you not to be a bullshitter.

Look at all the replies that just assumed you're right about blacks in the UK being just like white people!

Epic trolling, OP!

But they do:

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/479990/infographic.pdf

Lols, someone has got xer view of UK from (((the news))).

Just so you know, when (((the news))) headlines read
>Norwegian stabs American in Russel Square
It's actually a nigger stabbing a kike. If you are going to listen to (((the news))) you need to develop a filter and decoder.

Not entirely true, is it?

Though it's probably true that there isn't a place outside of the US where it's worse.. Perhaps Liberia in the glory days, but that was also in part due to US culture I'd imagine.

This webm is quintessentially British.

Niggers kill one another in America. Nobody cares not even other niggers. Why do you think all of our monkey in a 100 dollar suit politicians never even bother mentioning it? And yet want to take firearms away from Cletus that maybe shot his cousin in the foot 20 years ago.

They actually do and you're just an ignorant retard.
Blacks are something like 2.4% of the UK population but 12-13% of the prison population.
I also virtually guarantee you they use welfare programs at higher rates than whites, don't work as much, etc. but I'm not as solid on those.

Blacks that immigrate from Africa prosper in the US.

Actually thats true, I had a Nigerian flight instructor. One of the best I ever had.

Sauerkraut user reporting in. Was recently in the U.K. And fuck my life bro. The Uk culture has been nigerized. It feels so nigger like. Doesn't feel British. Gone are the good old days of marry Poppins and Victorian culture. Nope, it's all nigger dancing to nigger beats and everyone acting like a nigger because it's cool.

This is because of immigration laws that require that people immigrating into the US have skills and a means of supporting themselves.

Not all "Immigrants" are MS-13 illegal aliens or "refugees" from some Moslem state we're bombing. Real immigrants contribute something.