>talk shit about americans being mutts
>london already looks like the middle east and filled with shitskin immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=u0NwiwAcll8

Just how cucked are you yurofags?

white british people are not your enemy

Why do white girls love Asian guys?

ffs look at the catalog b4 posting u dumb shit

>posting the same video as some other OP

The shills are out in full force today, huh Sup Forums? They aren't doing a very good job though lol

Asian guys are more masculine, family oriented, and have their shit together.

I still can't take shitskins seriously talking shit about whites but will drop over like puppy dogs for white pussy.

asian masculinity pls go. You are irrelevant.

Pls save your queen london mutt

That's bantz material mulmul.

Are you sure?

They sure as hell run at the mouth like they are.

I'd like to bleach the mutt out of Britt and make lil white ayyyy babies with her.

No need to be butthurt white boi. This white girl loves the attention from non-Whites even grabbing her ass. If some sissy white boi tried the same you can bet your ass he'll go to jail. Tells you everything right there

>make meme about burgers not being huwhite
>make posts about Yurop making the meme (and also not being huwhite)
>divide & conquer psyop copied from textbook
So this is the power of the JIDF...whoa....

I have usually seen that it is the well educated professional white girls who tend to go for Asian guys.
Asian guys are generally perceived to be loyal and stable family men. So I guess white girls go for them.

Asian father: Her eyebrows... they ale troubrering

You guys should just embrace Sharia and join ISIS, desu. It would be the best revenge on those who invited those 3rd world monkeys in.

It's usually a weeb or koreaboo who loves kpop/jpop and who doesn't like white male chauvinism or whatever the fuck who goes for asian guys. Their relationship doesn't last.

I have seen a few times though where a good looking white girl with a good job will get with a good looking asian guy with a good job too though, they're just more rare.

Apparently in the U.S. Asian guys do better in the south / midwest because white women are more family oriented in those places.

White women are the least likely to race-mix, while Asian women are the most likely to race-mix.

lemme tell you something

mutts and shitskins always migrate to the capitals

look at the U.S., every state capital is a shithole

Upset by le 56% meme by any chance, nigger faggot ? Cry me a river

>trying to make a point by comparing (((london))) to the whole of the US

>It's usually a weeb or koreaboo who loves kpop/jpop and who doesn't like white male chauvinism or whatever the fuck who goes for asian guys.
That kind of white girl would probably be the last to ever snag an Asian guy. Most Asian guys who are open to date white girls are actually looking to date mature independent women, not the fake-cutesy anime kpop loving girl.

Please stop bullying Brittany, she's pretty and funny and conservative and has white bf :/

Holy fucking kek, it looks like South Africa

Mutt or no, wanna see dem titties

>White women are the least likely to race-mix,
LEL @ these user again who think US = world. White people have the lowest population in the world while "Asians' have the highest. Worldwide, Asian men with White females are the largest interracial pairing and it isnt even close. There are barely 15 Million "Asians" in the US meanwhile hundreds of millions of East Asians + Whites interact everyday in Central Asia/Russia/China.

>Asian women are the most likely to race-mix.
LEL no. East Asians are least likely to race-mix worldwide simply because of the population sized. And the vast majority of White men are with SE Asians females (aka Thai or Flip whores).

That's for when it is in asia. In the west asian guys are more beta so they just go along with it for a while until one of them ends it.

THE FUTURE FACES OF AMERICA. just beautiful.

He is back!

don't worry lad if it bothers you the mod will delete it

The english are not european, also nobody differentiates the UK and US you two are the same kind of cucked.

>The english are not european
>flag

I'm not even gonna bother

We are not European and neither are you.

Better?

I don't mind AMWF at all.

Hell, I'd switch any degerante white leftist for a random Asian.

you need to take a fucking job goy, havent you ever had friends and shit talk each other? basically thats what those threads are you neet. kys seriously.

Outside of London, the UK is prety alright. But jesus christ London is like a cancer, I wish they would just secede or get nuked

japan

Slide thread. Sage.

But that doesn't change that Americuck consists of racemixed mutts and has very, very few pure white people

>only nonwhites grabbing at her ass

I feel legitimately bad she has no whites flirting with her senpai.
However, this mutt thing is just a meme and its fucking hilarious. If anything, it shouldnt discourage white americans, it should wake them up to the bitter reality that this is the shit our future is already seeping into and will continue that way.

bruh that ass though

>asian masculinity
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

don't bother, it's an organized shill effort. ignore

White boi, percentages mean shit because white women are a larger population in the US. That means more white women are dating outside of their race than asians. Asian males actually are pretty much guaranteed a white gf in the states.

because you can have premarital sex with an Asian guy and most of your hymen will still be intact

Just leaving this here for reference.

And this as well.

See ya lads.

Why is john bettendorf such a cuck?

>sexual harassment social experiment
>doesn't show faces of worst offenders

So you think this is real? You must be very gullible.

>Is an actual mongrel and probably has 10% nigger blood
"HURRR DURR UK ISN'T HWITE YOU CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT PARIS"

>The Virgin Euromuhammad Vs the Chad American

>being this buttblasted you have to write and entire essay
Bin that knife and British police memes are cherrypicked and don't accurately represent my country at all but I still find them fucking hilarious.
Learn to take the bants.

What a freakshow

lol yeah for those still reading im not offended because i know its still true that there are a lot of whites left, but where there is a negative trend, you should remind people of this as a means to hopefully change the direction of that trend or atleast mitigate the negative effects of said trend AMAP. Also, its funny and americans finally have a stereotype on pol besides burgers lol

when are we gonna see her udders

AAAAHHHHHHHHH I LOVE HER SO MUCH WHY MUST I BE SO ALONE

>muh divide and conquer
Fuck off you retarded newfag, Sup Forums was never united and will never be.

lynch that bitch

I thought that kid from stranger things was a boy? Where's her hat?

Britain is like the U.S. in many respects OP. Do you think Baltimore or Detroit is a good barometer of what the rest of the United States is like?

The further north you go in England the whiter it gets, aside from pockets like Manchester and Newcastle.

why doesn't he just kill himself? lol

I always love when Brazil calls us mongrels. It's the textbook definition of irony.

>le "largest number of whites" maymay
>let's conveniently ignore the fact that the US is half a fucking continent and consists of 50 states and therefore not comparable to single countries
>"100 niggers and 50 whites is better than 2 niggers and 20 whites"

WHy do you keep wasting time trying to bantz with europe, the truth is we are both shit. And the only hope for civilization is east asia, and that's the funny thing, they will be the ones who got the option to make things better, not EU and also not you guys..