I redpilled random asian girl about niggers, nazis... im proud

I redpilled random asian girl about niggers, nazis... im proud

Asians are already pretty redpilled about those things Novak

Good. Now breed her.

>asian girl

flat nigger nose
filter whitewashing her out brown skin
disheveled 3rd world background

yeah, she is a filipino or some other SE Asian.

She is japanese

She wants your dick.

Why else would she post this? She doesnt give a fuck about kosovo lmao. She just wants to impress you with how "redpilled xD" she is

>She is japanese
You literally have no idea what Japanese people look like.

Looks pretty Japanese actually

Also
>Americans talking about race

1) LEL that a White person telling that they can tell the different Asian ethnicities apart. This from the same person who fap to JAV then buy mail-orders from the Phillipines who look like this.
2) A Japanese who can write English ... you must be kidding right?
3) She doesnt look Jap at all

My date rape pills come white but I don't into yellow fever. Keep up the good work

as much as i would like to plow an asian, i must continue the existance of our people.

Unfortunately that requires a (probably) white entitled roastie

She's def Japanese. We Asians can tell each other apart easily just by looking at each others eyes.

most asians are already redpilled on race and IQ
they've told ME what b.s. college admisions are (penalizes white and asians for higher score)

not hard to do

Just because you plow them doesn't mean you're having kids with them senpai.

>buy mail-orders from the Phillipines who look like this.
Forgot pic

This.

OMG so redpilld xD

Ew

>mention asian girls
>mister paper dragon rushes out of his cuck shed screeching with his hands full of pictures of amwf

>serbs redpilling asians

Even your pm said: We have to be honest about what's our and what's not''

Want his children though? What's more important to a random asian girl money and status or dick. Supply and demand

>plowing = kids
nigga u dum
I plow asiatics all the time, but in the end im still loyal to my queen and she still loyal to me and we finna have pure nigga kids sumday

Thus the expression Chinky eyes for Tsinoys.

" Let me tell you who is what in amerisharts "

Dude im a novak, not the serb

>yellow-fever user makes LARPING fantasy threads about asian girls talking about Northern East Asian girls
>the examples they use always ends up with a 3rd world SOUTHEAST ASIAN usually a flip or thai female.

I redpilled her, she is using nigger word now, hates rapefugees, thinks that hitler did good thing with jews...

>in the end

Even a troll knows what the end of that looks like. If you want to keep playing a nigger knows it better than anyone

Fucking nigger, you're making us Americans look bad. Stop posting bullshit like this.

You now understand where the 56% meme comes.
It's more because of people like him than the fact itself.